forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Bande dessinée
 MURENA
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 29/01/2014 : 23:17:14  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Philippe Delaby (21.01.1961 - 28.01.2014)

RIP

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25747 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 30/01/2014 : 02:03:11  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Počivao u miru!

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

Johnny Difool
Advanced Member

Croatia
13988 Posts

Member since 21/02/2010

Posted - 01/02/2014 : 11:37:40  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Johnny Difool a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mlad i talentiran.
Neka mu je laka zemlja...

Ja necu imati s kim ostati mlad ako svi ostarite,
i ta ce mi mladost teško pasti...
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 12/02/2014 : 12:12:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jérémy Petiqueux wrote on his blog a nice Obituary: Philippe

http://jeremy-bd.blogspot.de/2014/01/he-philippe.html

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25747 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 12/02/2014 : 12:38:53  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
a zašto pišeš engleski?

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 12/02/2014 : 13:07:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jaki

a zašto pišeš engleski?

Copy.paste.

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

izivko
Advanced Member

Germany
11584 Posts

Member since 25/07/2003

Posted - 12/02/2014 : 16:31:38  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send izivko a Private Message  Reply with Quote
RIP
Šteta, mlad čovjek a kakav crtač, !

Upravo sam pročitao 8 albuma Murene i 2 albuma koja je crtao u drugom ciklusu ovoga što izdaje Darkwood "Tugovanka..."
Osobito mi se svidjelo ovo što je radio s Dufauxom, prva liga!

Have mercy
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25747 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 12/02/2014 : 20:41:14  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ali je izašao drugi album druge serije tugovanki?

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 02/10/2016 : 01:36:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Interview -
http://www.auracan.com/Interviews/293-interview-entretien-avec-jean-dufaux.html

Vídeo del encuentro con Theo Caneschi (en castellano)
http://comiccienciatecnologia.blogspot.de/2016/07/video-del-encuentro-con-theo-caneschi.html

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 02/10/2016 10:29:30
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 02/10/2016 : 10:40:54  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Murena : Artbook

Titre : Artbook
Scénariste : Jean Dufaux
Dessinateur – Illustrateur : Philippe Delaby
Éditeur : Dargaud
Parution : Décembre 2015

Murena is the series that has spent the talent of Philippe Delaby, a series started in 1997 and outlasting its designer since Theo Caneschi will take over. The disappearance of Philippe Delaby was as sudden as it was unexpected, leaving the world of comics speechless the eve of the 2014 Angoulême festival. This artbook dedicated to his work on Murena is a tribute, it's the opportunity to admire once again the incredible talent he had.

Through these 64 pages, we discover or rediscover as well as preparatory sketches penciled, plus watercolors that can not leave unmoved. Mastering the author was such that we had no trouble to project into the atmosphere of the Roman Empire, either architecturally or whether more specifically its characters. The pages of the book are decorated with narratives sometimes from interviews given by Philippe Delaby, giving added interest to the set.

A tribute album dedicated to the work of a designer incredible party too early.

Nicolas Vadeau

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 23/10/2016 : 11:38:44  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Murena Skizzenbuch

by Jean Dufaux & Philippe Delaby

Publisher: Splitter Verlag (2016) / Germany
Format: 32 x 23 x 1,2 cm - (Limited to 1111 Expl.)

January 28, 2014 cast a dark shadow over the European comic. On this day the Belgian comic-artist Philippe Delaby died of heart failure just 53 years. His passion was above all historical material, and so the "knights of the lost land" and especially "Murena" developed into his most important series. Not only the quality, but also the success of "Murena" was outstanding. Together with his close friend and scenerist Jean Dufaux, he went far back into the Roman imperial age and created a dazzling story drama oscillating between fact and fiction, which is already regarded as a modern classic.

This sketchbook provides an insight into the artistic process of "Murena", but still bows before one of the best artists of the Frankobelgic comedy - a small thank you for a monumental work of life that unleashes so many readers around the world unbroken. Limited to 1111 copies.

Cover:

Hardcover / 64 pages

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

DiSkAcH
Advanced Member

Croatia
6037 Posts

Member since 05/12/2016

Posted - 18/08/2017 : 09:40:20  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DiSkAcH a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Procitao sam prva 2 toma Murene, Alixa od BGa i svih 5 Rimskih Orlova(skenovi) ciji sam onda integral i kupio.
Meni su sva 3 vrh i uopce ne kuzim ove fore da su Orlovi smece, a Murena nesto najbolje od ove tematike...
OK, Murena djeluje nekako najrealinje, Orlovi se bave njemackom legendom (u kojoj vrlo vj ima jako malo istine, ako uopce) i Alix mi je fora jer je on rimski Sherlock Holmes tj bas i nije, ali nes
u tom stilu.
Ugl., Alix je tek izasao pa mozd ima nade da izadje cijeli, Orlovi izlaze, a jedino je Murena ostao neidzan do kraja, bilo bi jako lijepo da neko izda integrale i to npr sa po 4 toma u svakom jer ako sam dobro shvatio po vasem pisanju, tako idu ciklusi.

-Hi Honey, did you miss me?
-With every bullet so far...
Go to Top of Page

corto33

Slovenia
2500 Posts

Member since 18/11/2003

Posted - 18/08/2017 : 11:09:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send corto33 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pročitao sam prva dva ciklusa Murene i jako mi se svidjeo strip.
I Orlovi Rima su mi odlični ali mi je Murena malo bolja.
Crtač Delaby je umro u 2014 tako da ne znam kako će dalje ići taj serijal.

Društvo ljubiteljev stripov Stripoholik
Go to Top of Page

anto
Advanced Member

Serbia
20658 Posts

Member since 29/06/2008

Posted - 19/08/2017 : 09:56:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send anto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DiSkAcH

Procitao sam prva 2 toma Murene, Alixa od BGa i svih 5 Rimskih Orlova(skenovi) ciji sam onda integral i kupio.
Meni su sva 3 vrh i uopce ne kuzim ove fore da su Orlovi smece, a Murena nesto najbolje od ove tematike...
OK, Murena djeluje nekako najrealinje, Orlovi se bave njemackom legendom (u kojoj vrlo vj ima jako malo istine, ako uopce) i Alix mi je fora jer je on rimski Sherlock Holmes tj bas i nije, ali nes
u tom stilu.
Ugl., Alix je tek izasao pa mozd ima nade da izadje cijeli, Orlovi izlaze, a jedino je Murena ostao neidzan do kraja, bilo bi jako lijepo da neko izda integrale i to npr sa po 4 toma u svakom jer ako sam dobro shvatio po vasem pisanju, tako idu ciklusi.

ko protura fore da su Orlovi Rima smeće?
ja sam ih ocenio maksimalnom ocenom.

Sad si me zainteresovao sa Aliksom ako je neka varijacija Šerloka Holmsa u rimskoj imperiji (a i crtež deluje super) - šteta što su albumi preskupi i što je to uzeo da radi Bukgrob,koji nije baš pouzdan.

A Murena od sva tri naslova deluje najbolje - utoliko žalosnije što je ovo još jedan strip koji je Bukgob upropastio.

Dajte nam Ralph Azhama;može i mekokoricen (ali u boji obavezno)!

Edited by - anto on 19/08/2017 09:58:49
Go to Top of Page

DiSkAcH
Advanced Member

Croatia
6037 Posts

Member since 05/12/2016

Posted - 21/08/2017 : 12:36:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DiSkAcH a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anto

quote:
Originally posted by DiSkAcH

u tom stilu.

ko protura fore da su Orlovi Rima smeće?
ja sam ih ocenio maksimalnom ocenom.

Sad si me zainteresovao sa Aliksom ako je neka varijacija Šerloka Holmsa u rimskoj imperiji (a i crtež deluje super) - šteta što su albumi preskupi i što je to uzeo da radi Bukgrob,koji nije baš pouzdan.

A Murena od sva tri naslova deluje najbolje - utoliko žalosnije što je ovo još jedan strip koji je Bukgob upropastio.

Ekipa u ovom topicu, mozda ne bas tim rijecima, ali...
Alix je odlican, i crtez je super, samo kao sto sam vec napisao, likovi izgledaju malo freaky sa tim skroz crnim ocima.
Ja sam ovo od BG-a uzeo u knjiznici, a ostatak cu korz skenove...
Orlove sam procitao svih 5 skenove, a onda sam uzeo Libellusov integral sada na Mafestu.

Meni su sva 3 serijala odlicni.

Go to Top of Page

anto
Advanced Member

Serbia
20658 Posts

Member since 29/06/2008

Posted - 21/08/2017 : 13:11:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send anto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"ekipa u ovom topiku" je jedino kasper,koliko vidim;a kasper vrlo često naziva pojedine stvari smećem,i to one koje su meni sjajne,tako da ...

Go to Top of Page

DiSkAcH
Advanced Member

Croatia
6037 Posts

Member since 05/12/2016

Posted - 21/08/2017 : 13:16:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DiSkAcH a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

"ekipa u ovom topiku" je jedino kasper,koliko vidim;a kasper vrlo često naziva pojedine stvari smećem,i to one koje su meni sjajne,tako da ...

A znas da nisam ni citao ko to pise, samo sam projurio nabrzinu kroz topik

Edited by - DiSkAcH on 21/08/2017 13:17:10
Go to Top of Page

kasper
Advanced Member

10812 Posts

Member since 04/11/2001

Posted - 21/08/2017 : 13:46:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send kasper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ne moze biti gore, murena zagadjena postovima o orlovima rima
Go to Top of Page

anto
Advanced Member

Serbia
20658 Posts

Member since 29/06/2008

Posted - 21/08/2017 : 13:48:48  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send anto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
pa ti si prvi spomenuo OR!

Go to Top of Page

DiSkAcH
Advanced Member

Croatia
6037 Posts

Member since 05/12/2016

Posted - 21/08/2017 : 13:50:50  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DiSkAcH a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Zasto pricate o Mureni u zenskom licu kad je to u stripu muski lik?

Go to Top of Page

kasper
Advanced Member

10812 Posts

Member since 04/11/2001

Posted - 21/08/2017 : 13:53:13  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send kasper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

pa ti si prvi spomenuo OR!

spomenuo, a vi ga udaviste
Go to Top of Page

corto33

Slovenia
2500 Posts

Member since 18/11/2003

Posted - 22/08/2017 : 11:23:21  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send corto33 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by corto33

Pročitao sam prva dva ciklusa Murene i jako mi se svidjeo strip.
I Orlovi Rima su mi odlični ali mi je Murena malo bolja.
Crtač Delaby je umro u 2014 tako da ne znam kako će dalje ići taj serijal.

Eto, najavljen je 10. album za novembar 2017:
https://scontent.flju2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20526361_10155366801637110_632725169606280406_n.jpg?oh=63b3f3ae8da3a4da2ea5d7cba26ef717&oe=5A15EA23

Go to Top of Page

corto33

Slovenia
2500 Posts

Member since 18/11/2003

Posted - 22/08/2017 : 11:31:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send corto33 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.dargaud.com/Le-Mag/Actualites/Murena-COMMUNICANDA

Edited by - corto33 on 22/08/2017 11:31:32
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 13/12/2017 : 12:19:05  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
MURENA

Publisher: Dargaud
Scenario: Dufaux, Jean
Drawing: Theo
Colors: Pieri, Lorenzo
Preface: Dufaux, Jean
Legal deposit: 11/2017 (Release on 03/11/2017)

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

To stop the massacre of Christians, wrongly accused of having provoked the fire of Rome, Lucius Murena is getting closer to Nero.
But this return to grace stirs up greed and resentment. He will find himself, despite himself, in the center of a terrible plot ...

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

MURENA 10. LE BANQUET

HC / 54 pages

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 13/12/2017 14:17:04
Go to Top of Page

corto33

Slovenia
2500 Posts

Member since 18/11/2003

Posted - 13/12/2017 : 13:11:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send corto33 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Treći ciklus je započeo već sa 9. albumom.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.66 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000