forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Americki strip
 Man of Steel
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14

brni
Advanced Member

Croatia
10434 Posts

Member since 18/06/2009

Posted - 25/12/2020 : 11:31:53  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send brni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
FUTURE STATE: LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #1
written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
art and cover by RILEY ROSSMO
card stock variant cover by IAN MACDONALD
ON SALE 1/26/21
$3.99 US | 32 PAGES | 1 OF 2 | FC | DC
CARD STOCK COVER $4.99 US
Whatever happened to the Legion of Super-Heroes? The team is no more, and the United Planets are in total chaos as one of the Legion's own has turned on the entire galaxy! Everyone is affected...and not everyone survived! Ultra Boy tries to put the Legion back together to face the future head on! Find out the fates of all your favorite Legionnaires like Shadow Lass, Triplicate Girl, Brainiac Five, and Bouncing Boy. Plus, a shocking twist in the Legion mythology—and a long overdue appearance by the Legion of Substitute Heroes! It's all here in a truly way-out tale by writer Brian Michael Bendis and artist extraordinaire Riley Rossmo!

quote:
FUTURE STATE: LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #2
written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
art and cover by RILEY ROSSMO
card stock variant cover by IAN MaCDONALD
ON SALE 2/23/21
$3.99 US | 32 PAGES | 2 OF 2 | FC | DC
The unthinkable has happened: one of the Legionnaires has betrayed the entire galaxy! The United Planets is in ruins, the team has been scattered across the cosmos, and madness reigns on multiple worlds! Now the surviving Legionnaires are just discovering the real truth behind what has happened to their dream of a new age of heroes. Don't miss this shocking twist 1,000 years in the making from the team of writer Brian Michael Bendis and visionary artist Riley Rossmo.

"Clark Kent je Supermanova kritika covjecanstva"
Go to Top of Page

brni
Advanced Member

Croatia
10434 Posts

Member since 18/06/2009

Posted - 25/12/2020 : 11:41:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send brni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
FUTURE STATE: SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN #1
written by DAN WATTERS
art by LEILA DEL DUCA
cover by LEE WEEKS
card stock variant cover by JEREMY ROBERTS
ON SALE 1/12/21
The sun has set on the heroes of the past, and a new age is dawning! As two arrogant gods challenge one another to a contest of strength, Superman and Wonder Woman are forced to take action to save their cities from the chaos. Together, Jonathan Kent and Yara Flor, man of science and woman of myth, have the potential to become something powerful, but that's only if they can learn to get along! Can the two fledgling heroes put their differences aside long enough to save the world they have sworn to protect?

quote:
FUTURE STATE: SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN #2
written by DAN WATTERS
art by LEILA DEL DUCA
cover by LEE WEEKS
card stock variant cover by TERRY DODSON and RACHEL DODSON
ON SALE 2/9/21
Our heroes have challenged the gods themselves to a test of bravery for the fate of the Earth. But gods are notorious cheaters, and with Superman's powers in flux, it falls to Wonder Woman to face down the sun itself! A utopian future awaits—but only if a Kryptonian peacemaker and an Amazon warrior can put aside their differences to become the World's Finest Heroes!

Go to Top of Page

brni
Advanced Member

Croatia
10434 Posts

Member since 18/06/2009

Posted - 25/12/2020 : 11:56:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send brni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
FUTURE STATE: SUPERMAN VS. IMPERIOUS LEX #1
written by MARK RUSSELL
art by STEVE PUGH
cover by YANICK PAQUETTE
card stock variant cover by SIMONE DI MEO
ON SALE 1/26/21
$3.99 US | 32 PAGES | 1 OF 3 | FC | DC
Welcome to Lexor, home of the greatest businessman in the Multiverse: Lex Luthor! After years of prosperity, Lex's utopia is at last ready to join the ranks of the United Planets and promote peace among worlds. However, Lex has never done anything unless he had something to gain from it. What could he be up to this time? Sounds like a job for Superman and his wife Lois Lane, the Earth representative to the U.P.! It's time the Man of Steel shut down this former Metropolis magnate once and for all!

quote:
FUTURE STATE: SUPERMAN VS. IMPERIOUS LEX #2
written by MARK RUSSELL
art by STEVE PUGH
cover by YANICK PAQUETTE
card stock variant cover by SKAN
ON SALE 2/23/21
$3.99 US | 32 PAGES | 2 OF 3 | FC | DC
It's really happening: Lexor has joined the United Planets! While surveying, Lois Lane and Superman discover that the planet is rich in minerals, causing Lex Luthor to try and exit the federation to make a pretty penny! Realizing he can't leave without agreement from Earth, he imprisons Lois Lane, then whips up the propaganda machine against Superman. Now the power couple must work together to break free and stop Luthor's plans! But how can they fight a whole planet that's designed to hate them?

quote:

FUTURE STATE: SUPERMAN VS. IMPERIOUS LEX #3
written by MARK RUSSELL
art by STEVE PUGH
cover by YANICK PAQUETTE
card stock variant cover by DAVID NAKAYAMA
ON SALE 3/30/21
$3.99 US | 32 PAGES | 3 OF 3 | FC | DC
Could the last days of Lexor be here already? Thanks to Lex Luthor's greed, his adopted home is on the brink of financial and planetary ruin after leaving the United Planets. Now it's up to Superman to act as a champion of these people and show them there's a way through all of this. Will Lex stand down? Or is this the final showdown? The future of Lexor depends on it!

Edited by - brni on 25/12/2020 11:59:33
Go to Top of Page

brni
Advanced Member

Croatia
10434 Posts

Member since 18/06/2009

Posted - 25/12/2020 : 12:07:21  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send brni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
FUTURE STATE: WONDER WOMAN #1
written by JOËLLE JONES
art and cover by JOËLLE JONES
card stock variant cover by JENNY FRISON
card stock blank variant cover
ON SALE 1/5/21
CARD STOCK VARIANT COVERS $4.99 US
Deep in the heart of the Amazon rainforest lies a hero of mythic legend...Wonder Woman! But in the absence of Diana, Yara Flor has risen out of obscurity to protect Man's World from the magic that lies within it. Along with her trusty steed, she journeys to the Underworld to rescue one of her Themysciran sisters from the grasp of Hades. Will she unleash the wrath of this god in the process? You won't want to miss this first appearance of a character who will change the history of Wonder Woman forever!

quote:
FUTURE STATE: WONDER WOMAN #2
written by JOËLLE JONES
art and cover by JOËLLE JONES
card stock variant cover by JENNY FRISON
ON SALE 2/2/21
CARD STOCK VARIANT COVERS $4.99 US
Emerging from the Amazon rain forest, the new Wonder Woman must battle her way through hell! Witness Yara Flor at the height of her power as she takes on the king of the underworld, Hades himself! Betrayed by a close ally, Yara's back is against the wall as she is forced to battle legions of demons for survival and to liberate her Themysciran sister. You won't want to miss the exciting conclusion of this of rising superstar hero's first adventure!

Stavia sam samo Future State Superman dio, tu je sluzbeno i ww, naravno event obuhvaca cijeli dc..

Go to Top of Page

brni
Advanced Member

Croatia
10434 Posts

Member since 18/06/2009

Posted - 25/12/2020 : 12:08:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send brni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eto da Superman fanovi ne kazu da ih nisam darova za Bozic..

Sritan Bozic svima!

Go to Top of Page

Deers
Advanced Member

Croatia
9175 Posts

Member since 29/03/2004

Posted - 26/12/2020 : 22:58:55  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Deers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ne znam da li ste vidjeli kratak stripu Roberta Boba Solanovića - Superman: Vale of tears

https://cutt.ly/Oh85WEf

"Trzaj mišica i nad prazninom sam."
Go to Top of Page

Vlaadisha
Advanced Member

USA
3295 Posts

Member since 21/07/2004

Posted - 22/01/2021 : 02:42:41  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Vlaadisha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
kako ovo trashy izgleda

Edited by - Vlaadisha on 22/01/2021 02:42:58
Go to Top of Page

Vlaadisha
Advanced Member

USA
3295 Posts

Member since 21/07/2004

Posted - 25/01/2021 : 02:23:10  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Vlaadisha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
zanimljiva stranica iz yangovog novog stripa, "dragon hoops"

izgleda da dc pojma nema sta da radi sa supermanom

Go to Top of Page

Vlaadisha
Advanced Member

USA
3295 Posts

Member since 21/07/2004

Posted - 20/02/2021 : 17:21:21  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Vlaadisha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
crtani koji nije odobren
valjda ne bi prodao dovoljno igracaka, sta li

Go to Top of Page

Vlaadisha
Advanced Member

USA
3295 Posts

Member since 21/07/2004

Posted - 20/02/2021 : 17:22:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Vlaadisha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
dobar janin, valjalo bi ga videti opet

jos malo pa gotov ovaj future state, jedva cekam da se vratimo u normalu

Edited by - Vlaadisha on 20/02/2021 17:23:08
Go to Top of Page

zveles
Advanced Member

Croatia
3932 Posts

Member since 28/03/2003

Posted - 20/02/2021 : 20:07:54  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send zveles a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vlaadisha

dobar janin, valjalo bi ga videti opet

Janin vrhunski, kao i uvijek. A dobar je i Phillip Kennedy Johnson koji od ožujka preuzima pisanje Supermana i Action Comics. Odličan scenario, odličan crtež - jedan od malobrojnih Future State minija koji je uspio. Šteta što su Dana DiDija (urednika) torpedirali iz DC-ja prije nego je uspio ovaj projekt izgurati do kraja.

Još jedan Future State koji je uspio, i zapravo je najbolji, jest Jonesina Wonder Woman. Pun pogodak.
Go to Top of Page

Vlaadisha
Advanced Member

USA
3295 Posts

Member since 21/07/2004

Posted - 20/02/2021 : 20:28:06  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Vlaadisha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
je, pominjali smo joelle na drugoj temi... a yara ce biti nova wonder girl?
Go to Top of Page

zveles
Advanced Member

Croatia
3932 Posts

Member since 28/03/2003

Posted - 20/02/2021 : 20:38:23  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send zveles a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

a yara ce biti nova wonder girl?

Nažalost neće. Njen lik je predviđen samo za Future State. Osim ako DC ne shvati da je na prvu postala fan-favourite.
Go to Top of Page

Shaner
Advanced Member

Croatia
6856 Posts

Member since 24/09/2012

Posted - 25/02/2021 : 08:37:23  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Shaner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Da sad ne kopam po temi, je li netko čitao Superman: Kryptonite (Cooke & Sale)? Dojmovi? S obzirom na autorski dvojac, čini mi se zanimljivo.

http://onlineimpressions.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Vlaadisha
Advanced Member

USA
3295 Posts

Member since 21/07/2004

Posted - 26/02/2021 : 15:07:18  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Vlaadisha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shaner

Da sad ne kopam po temi, je li netko čitao Superman: Kryptonite (Cooke & Sale)? Dojmovi? S obzirom na autorski dvojac, čini mi se zanimljivo.

Superman Confidential? Nije to bas obavezna lektira... Cenim obojicu ali ima resenja koja mi se ne svidjaju, kako scenaristickih (unutrasnji monolozi), tako i crtackih (Supermanova faca). Prica je o mladom Clarku koji jos uvek nema sve odgovore, a ja ne volim ta prepricavanja, retkonovanja i slicno. No ja sam fanboy, tebi se mozda bas zbog svega ovog dopadne.
Go to Top of Page

Shaner
Advanced Member

Croatia
6856 Posts

Member since 24/09/2012

Posted - 26/02/2021 : 15:41:58  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Shaner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Superman Confidential? Nije to bas obavezna lektira... Cenim obojicu ali ima resenja koja mi se ne svidjaju, kako scenaristickih (unutrasnji monolozi), tako i crtackih (Supermanova faca). Prica je o mladom Clarku koji jos uvek nema sve odgovore, a ja ne volim ta prepricavanja, retkonovanja i slicno. No ja sam fanboy, tebi se mozda bas zbog svega ovog dopadne.

Ma ja sam išao gledati što je sve Sale radio, pa kad sam vidio Cookea pomislih da bi to moglo valjati. Za Supermana sam totalni tudum, pročitao sam ova dva što je Fibra izdala (All Star simpatičan, Kingdom slab) i možda još nešto kao klinac. Tako da ako ne treba nikakvo predznanje, tim bolje. Dat' ću mu šansu pa javim dojmove.

Go to Top of Page

Paka01
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
11442 Posts

Member since 14/02/2009

Posted - 26/02/2021 : 15:44:20  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Paka01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Taj sam strip jedno 3 puta počeo čitati kroz zadnjih pet godina i nikako nisam stigao dalje od prve sveske. Sjećam se da mi nije bio loš, već jednostavno dosadan pa me nije vuklo dalje. Možda bih mu se ipak trebao vratiti, no ovako na prvu mi se čini da ima puno boljih one-shot Superman priča.

Would a new flood please finally come? A real rain and an assortment of plagues
And when all is said and done, even the Devil won't care enough to spit in the mud

https://www.last.fm/user/Pakaa
Go to Top of Page

Vlaadisha
Advanced Member

USA
3295 Posts

Member since 21/07/2004

Posted - 01/03/2021 : 15:36:10  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Vlaadisha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
pogledao jos neko superman & lois? u prvoj epizodi superman ostaje bez oba roditelja, izgubi posao, dobije batine, ostaje u dugovima, posvadja se sa decom... ovoga se ni snyder ne bi postideo
Go to Top of Page

going going
Advanced Member

Serbia
11313 Posts

Member since 24/04/2012

Posted - 02/03/2021 : 03:04:30  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send going going a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

pogledao jos neko superman & lois? u prvoj epizodi superman ostaje bez oba roditelja, izgubi posao, dobije batine, ostaje u dugovima, posvadja se sa decom... ovoga se ni snyder ne bi postideo

Ja nisam gledao, ali videh ovaj komentar u topicu Serije u podforumu Film&TV, tamo dosta ljudi komentarise i ostale superherojske serije pa mozda bolje tamo da pitas Vlaadisha

quote:
Originally posted by fler

[quote]
Inače sam pogledao pilot Superman and Lois -
i ugodno sam iznenađen koliko mi nije loše
(drame i malo patetike na stranu, obzirom na radnju).
U biti sam pogledao reda radi jer nisam mislio da bi moglo biti dobro,
ali me sad zanima kako će nastaviti
i sigurno ću dati šansu još barem par epizoda.

Go to Top of Page

Shaner
Advanced Member

Croatia
6856 Posts

Member since 24/09/2012

Posted - 05/03/2021 : 06:36:43  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Shaner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2021/mar/04/vladimir-nabokovs-superman-poem-published-for-the-first-time

Go to Top of Page

Vlaadisha
Advanced Member

USA
3295 Posts

Member since 21/07/2004

Posted - 05/03/2021 : 15:11:44  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Vlaadisha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
evo, ima kod braće rusa za dž

The Man of To-morrow’s Lament

I have to wear these glasses – otherwise,

when I caress her with my super-eyes,

her lungs and liver are too plainly seen

throbbing, like deep-sea creatures, in between

dim bones. Oh, I am sick of loitering here,

a banished trunk (like my namesake in “Lear”),

but when I switch to tights, still less I prize

my splendid torso, my tremendous thighs,

the dark-blue forelock on my narrow brow,

the heavy jaw; for I shall tell you now

my fatal limitation … not the pact

between the worlds of Fantasy and Fact

which makes me shun such an attractive spot

as Berchtesgaden, say; and also not

that little business of my draft; but worse:

a tragic misadjustment and a curse.

I’m young and bursting with prodigious sap,

and I’m in love like any healthy chap –

and I must throttle my dynamic heart

for marriage would be murder on my part,

an earthquake, wrecking on the night of nights

a woman’s life, some palmtrees, all the lights,

the big hotel, a smaller one next door

and half a dozen army trucks – or more.

But even if that blast of love should spare

her fragile frame – what children would she bear?

What monstrous babe, knocking the surgeon down,

would waddle out into the awestruck town?

When two years old he’d break the strongest chairs,

fall through the floor and terrorize the stairs;

at four, he’d dive into a well; at five,

explore a roaring furnace – and survive;

at eight, he’d ruin the longest railway line

by playing trains with real ones; and at nine,

release all my old enemies from jail,

and then I’d try to break his head – and fail.

So this is why, no matter where I fly,

red-cloaked, blue-hosed, across the yellow sky,

I feel no thrill in chasing thugs and thieves –

and gloomily broad-shouldered Kent retrieves

his coat and trousers from the garbage can

and tucks away the cloak of Superman;

and when she sighs – somewhere in Central Park

where my immense bronze statue looms – “Oh, Clark …

Isn’t he wonderful!?!”, I stare ahead

and long to be a normal guy instead.

Edited by - Vlaadisha on 05/03/2021 15:15:43
Go to Top of Page

Shaner
Advanced Member

Croatia
6856 Posts

Member since 24/09/2012

Posted - 05/03/2021 : 18:12:52  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Shaner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dobar je Nabokov, šteta što nije napisao i koju epizodu.

Go to Top of Page

Vlaadisha
Advanced Member

USA
3295 Posts

Member since 21/07/2004

Posted - 05/03/2021 : 18:36:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Vlaadisha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Dobar je Nabokov, šteta što nije napisao i koju epizodu.

no worries, tu je john byrne

Go to Top of Page

going going
Advanced Member

Serbia
11313 Posts

Member since 24/04/2012

Posted - 05/03/2021 : 23:20:14  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send going going a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@Vlaadisha iz koje epizode je ovo? I daj neki kontekst o cemu se radi ovde. Zvuci interesantno.
Go to Top of Page

Vlaadisha
Advanced Member

USA
3295 Posts

Member since 21/07/2004

Posted - 06/03/2021 : 00:18:22  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Vlaadisha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by going going

@Vlaadisha iz koje epizode je ovo? I daj neki kontekst o cemu se radi ovde. Zvuci interesantno.

serijal je generations a kontekst nabokov
ostalo guglaj sam, ne treba mi FBI za vratom
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.82 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000