forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Americki strip
 Caligula - Heart of Rome
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 04/01/2013 : 21:13:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Caligula

Izdavač:Avatar/Panini Comics
Crtez:German Nobile
Scenarist:David Lapham
Zanr: Povijest/Akcija (USA)

Gaius Julius Caesar Germanicus, better known as Gaius Caesar or Caligula, was the third Roman emperor, a member of the Julio-Claudian dynasty, and reigned from 37 to 41. Historical sources received have made him known for his extravagance, eccentricity and depravity, handing down an image of a despot.

The historical sources

The problem of sources in the case of the emperor Caligula, is a complex issue. The Lives of the Caesars by Suetonius is the main script where you can get information on his reign. However, as well as other documents handed down to us (such as the writings of Dio Cassius Cocceio), the writings of Suetonius tend to focus on anecdotes about the supposed cruelty and mental instability of Caligula, and some modern historians have expressed doubts about the reliability of these reports (Suetonius devotes nine chapters of his biography in Prince Caligula Caligula and 39 monster).

It was certainly a character discussed, very popular among the Roman people but against the political class and the class from which they came to historians. Unfortunately it is not come down to us on the part of Caligula Annals of Tacitus, the historian of the period generally considered more rigorous.

The most important news to the appearance of Caligula comes from Suetonius. It appears that came to six feet tall, he was almost bald (at least in the last years of his reign), and that his eyes were sunken and insightful. It was a great charioteer (driver of chariots), with an agile and physically.

Caligula ('little murky, "the shoes of the legionaries, affectionate nickname given to him at a young age by the soldiers of his father Germanicus) was the third son of Germanicus and Agrippina Major, general much loved by the Roman people. His father was the son of Drusus major (brother of Tiberius and son of Livia, wife of Augustus) and Antonia Minor (daughter of Mark Antony and Octavia, sister of Augustus). The mother was the daughter of Marcus Agrippa Vipsanio (friend of Augustus) and Julia (daughter of first marriage of Augustus).Also his father Germanicus was adopted by Tiberius, which was adopted by Augustus, who in turn was adopted by Julius Caesar.
This particular family situation (which could go up by Augustus Caesar, and then even to the very origins of Rome, Aeneas and Venus) made Caligula, the most likely successor to Tiberius.

As a boy accompanied his parents on military expeditions in Germany (14 - 16) and wore the shoes in the fields of legionnaires (Caliga), hence the affectionate nickname "Caligula", given to him by the soldiers.

In the 17th, after witnessing the triumph of his father in Rome, share with family in the wake of Germany sent on a mission to East. Only two years later his father died, and Caligula, with her mother, he returned to Italy.

The hypothesis advanced by some to Caligula in seven years had been guilty of the death of his father in Syria is not supported by historical sources.

In 27 will live at home paternal great-grandfather of Livia on the Palatine Hill and 29 at the home of her grandmother Antonia Minor where he will meet the three young princes Thracians, Polemon II (which will give the kingdom of Pontus and the Bosporus), Rhoimetalkes (which give half of the ancient kingdom of Thrace) and Kotys III (which will give the Lesser Armenia).

The emperor Tiberius retired to Capri in 26 already, he wants to Caligula in 31, when it became Pontifex (priest). In 33 he became superintendent, and here you close the cursus honorum of Caligula.

Tiberius nevertheless appoint his successors in his will (35) Twin Caligula and Tiberius.

He had four wives: Junia Claudilla, Livia Orestilla, Lollia Paulina, already married to Publius Memmius Caesonia Regulus and Milo, who bore him a daughter named Julia Drusilla in honor of her sister died

Accession to the throne

After the death of Tiberius, which occurred March 16 to 37, the Senate will stop the test, leaving the leadership of the Empire to Tiberius and Caligula Twin, nephew of the late emperor, saying that as of this writing Tiberius was insane and declared Caligula Imperator 18 March 37. Caligula came to power with the support of all: the Senate, army and people. The reasons for this approval are different: his young age (25 years coming), the popularity of his father, the length of the reign of Tiberius (23 years), childhood spent in the camps, the misfortune of his family, relationship with both Mark Antony and Augustus, with his devotion to family.

Foreign Policy

With the reigns allies did not follow the same policy, was based a lot on the sympathy and trust that each ruler was able to convey. Exiled Mithridates, king of Armenia, and sent to death Ptolemy, king of Mauritania, and reduced his kingdom to province, appointed king of Commagene, a region reduced to a province in 18, Antiochus IV, who gave 100 million sesterces.

Kingdoms also gave the three young princes Thracians who had met in his youth, to grandmother's house Antonia: a Polemon II will give the kingdom of Pontus and the Bosporus in 38 to Rhoimetalkes half of the ancient kingdom of Thrace and the Kotys Armenia Minor.

He helped in every way Herod Agrippa, who entrusted to him, at first, the north-western Palestine, which after the death of Herod Philip II (34) was under the direct control of Rome, later also the territories of the tetrarch of Galilee, Herod Antipas, who was accused of wanting to seize the territories of Herod Agrippa, who will be exiled and then eliminated in the first 40.

Military Policy

Caligula had important ancestors who had earned the glory of war with business, it is likely, therefore, it was determined to emulate their deeds and in the case to overcome them. If more Drusus and Germanicus had focused on Germany, he had to overcome their deeds, not only to gain the same region, but crossed the ocean to arrive in Britain. It would have been the first emperor Augustus after the campaigns in Spain in 26-25 BC to lead an army into battle.

According to Suetonius he did levers throughout the empire and amassed a large quantity of food. According to Dio Cassius, he enlisted for his exploits between 200 and 250 000 men. In 39 Caligula suppressed a revolt among his troops and marched towards the Rhine in the high northern coast of Gaul, apparently intending to invade Britain. Instead, he ordered the troops to get in the water looking for shells, as Suetonius tells us, or more probably gave up a shipment badly prepared.

Death

Caligula was assassinated in a conspiracy led by two Praetorian tribunes, Cornelius Sabinus and Cassius Cherea, January 24 to 41. With him died his wife Miloni Caesonia and their baby daughter, Julia Drusilla (named in memory of the sister of Caligula he deified his death) that was brutally crushed against a wall. He was succeeded by his uncle Claudius, who, reportedly has been hiding behind a curtain.

Cover/kap.1/kap.2

kap.3

kap.4

kap.5

kap.6

INFO

http://youtu.be/TSPRtbGCqZE

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Preview-

Caligula: Heart of Rome

Caligula is back. And Caligula is angry.

They thought the mad emperor destroyed, his mysterious soul box gone, and his body run through with a thousand blades. But the demon lives on and ten years later the job of finding and slaying the beast once and for all has fallen to heroic Laurentius. But can anyone unravel the mystery of the demon before its bloody tendrils can make glorious Rome a wasteland?

The title is written by David Lapham and illustrated by German Noble. The issue hits stores today with interiors (rather mature) below.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 29/08/2013 22:13:53

alexts
Advanced Member

Serbia
6580 Posts

Member since 25/09/2005

Posted - 05/01/2013 : 00:08:48  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send alexts a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Koliki tekst o stripu koji deluje kao obično đubre.
Go to Top of Page

Johnny Difool
Advanced Member

Croatia
13988 Posts

Member since 21/02/2010

Posted - 05/01/2013 : 00:24:14  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Johnny Difool a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Samo po slikama, jer mi se ne da čitati tekst o stripu koji me crtežom nimalo ne privlači, ovo izgleda kao najcrnji eksploatacijski slasher.

Ja necu imati s kim ostati mlad ako svi ostarite,
i ta ce mi mladost teško pasti...
Go to Top of Page

Peyo
Advanced Member

Croatia
10019 Posts

Member since 28/10/2005

Posted - 05/01/2013 : 13:31:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Peyo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Trebalo bi ovaj strip zabraniti za djecu zbog prikaza golih žena, da se jadna djeca zauvijek ne istraumatiziraju ...

I Laphamov Stray bullets mi je već bio problematičan zbog načina prikaza nasilja.

Ne volim stripove i filmove u kojima se degenerici s oružjem tretiraju kao "cool" osobe zbog okrutnog i besmislenog nasilja kojeg provode nad drugima.

Je li netko spomenuo Tarantina?
Go to Top of Page

Paka01
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
11442 Posts

Member since 14/02/2009

Posted - 05/01/2013 : 13:34:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Paka01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Evo još jedan čistunac na forumu.

Would a new flood please finally come? A real rain and an assortment of plagues
And when all is said and done, even the Devil won't care enough to spit in the mud

https://www.last.fm/user/Pakaa
Go to Top of Page

brni
Advanced Member

Croatia
10434 Posts

Member since 18/06/2009

Posted - 05/01/2013 : 13:38:24  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send brni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Meni je bas baza..zna tutta sta je pravi strip..

"Clark Kent je Supermanova kritika covjecanstva"
Go to Top of Page

Peyo
Advanced Member

Croatia
10019 Posts

Member since 28/10/2005

Posted - 05/01/2013 : 13:51:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Peyo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paka01

Evo još jedan čistunac na forumu.

Za gole grudi si valjda shvatio ironiju ... Nemam ništa protiv erotike ...

Ali protiv besmislenog nasilja ili njegovog glorificiranja sam apsolutno protiv.

Je li netko spomenuo Preachera?

Breivik i slični debili nisu takvi zbog stripova, ali manje oružja i manje popularizacije nasilja znači manje zla.
Go to Top of Page

acestroke
stripovi.com suradnik

USA
11652 Posts

Member since 16/04/2009

Posted - 05/01/2013 : 13:52:57  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit acestroke's Homepage  Send acestroke a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@Peyo:
U tom slucaju onda treba cenzurirat i stare Dylanove epizode (golotinja i nasilje), pa da se svi vratimo u ono staro doba, kad se nije moglo ni razmisljat slobodno bez drzavne dozvole.
Demokratija je precijenjena, stripovi sa maturnim temama nam samo kvare duse.
Vratimo Mickey Mausa i Donald Ducka na trziste, a zapalimo sve ostalo (i Tarantina zajedno s njima, moguce na lomaci).

http://www.acestroke.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

brni
Advanced Member

Croatia
10434 Posts

Member since 18/06/2009

Posted - 05/01/2013 : 13:54:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send brni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cekaj ali sta ovo trazi na americkom podforumu..sta nije ovo francuski strip?

"Clark Kent je Supermanova kritika covjecanstva"
Go to Top of Page

Peyo
Advanced Member

Croatia
10019 Posts

Member since 28/10/2005

Posted - 05/01/2013 : 14:13:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Peyo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by acestroke

@Peyo:
U tom slucaju onda treba cenzurirat i stare Dylanove epizode (golotinja i nasilje), pa da se svi vratimo u ono staro doba, kad se nije moglo ni razmisljat slobodno bez drzavne dozvole.
Demokratija je precijenjena, stripovi sa maturnim temama nam samo kvare duse.
Vratimo Mickey Mausa i Donald Ducka na trziste, a zapalimo sve ostalo (i Tarantina zajedno s njima, moguce na lomaci).

Imaš pravo, uživanje u krvavom besmislenom nasilju je nešto predivno.

Nožem iskopano oko u nečijim ustima je prekrasan prizor i iskustvo koje bi svako trebao iskusiti, mljac ...

Jedva čekam još.

Hvala na tim slobodama (kojih je bilo i prije demokracije ako nisi znao).

Ubijanje i zlostavljanje je zbilja poseban užitak.

Metak u čelo svakom tko nam ide na živce je baš cool zabava i smisao demokracije.
Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 05/01/2013 : 14:13:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Da bi dao bilo kakav sud, prvo moram procitati strip..
Javim se kad to ucinim

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”? Oscar Wilde
Go to Top of Page

VLADA 96
Starting Member

Serbia
83 Posts

Member since 04/07/2012

Posted - 05/01/2013 : 15:33:27  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send VLADA 96 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mr murdoc

Javim se kad to ucinim

U pravu si,ali ja licno,ako je suditi po ovim slikama,nikada ne bih citao ovo.Sve mi deluje kao neka gomila (lose nacrtanog) nasilja koja neme nema nista drugo za svrhu osim da svojom bizarnoscu sokira citaoca.
Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 05/01/2013 : 15:36:23  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by VLADA 96

quote:
Originally posted by mr murdoc

Javim se kad to ucinim

U pravu si,ali ja licno,ako je suditi po ovim slikama,nikada ne bih citao ovo.Sve mi deluje kao neka gomila (lose nacrtanog) nasilja koja neme nema nista drugo za svrhu osim da svojom bizarnoscu sokira citaoca.

Znam, ali mozda sam ja neki bolesni lik kojemu ce se ovo svidjeti..kutijica me najvise jebe ..sada sam vec radoznal

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”? Oscar Wilde
Go to Top of Page

tinton
stripovi.com suradnik

United Kingdom
19301 Posts

Member since 23/10/2011

Posted - 05/01/2013 : 16:34:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send tinton a Private Message  Reply with Quote
sve je loše ako se ne shvati, sve je dobro ako se shvati, ako ovo shvatimo kao uvečan prikaz Kaligulinog ludila da bi s eludilo bolje shvatilo, strip je dobar, ali možda i najgadljiviji koji sam ikad vidio, plus je crtež ko da su svi ljudi lutke pa je još groznije.

Dajte nam Banija Libre;može i mekokoricen (ali u boji obavezno)!
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37275 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 05/01/2013 : 16:34:58  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Tarantino por president! 8)

Anything is possible dec d uej
Be the Change You Want to See
Go to Top of Page

going going
Advanced Member

Serbia
11313 Posts

Member since 24/04/2012

Posted - 07/01/2013 : 11:41:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send going going a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Protiv Tarantina nemam nista protiv, a nemam nista protiv ni Dilana Doga, a ni protiv sisa ali ovo i meni deluje ko preterivanje!!!
Jaste da su Rimljani bili okrutni i krvavi i da je Kaligula bio lud ali nema potrebe to da se prikazuje ovakvim scenama...
Go to Top of Page

alexts
Advanced Member

Serbia
6580 Posts

Member since 25/09/2005

Posted - 07/01/2013 : 17:46:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send alexts a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by going going

Protiv Tarantina nemam nista protiv, a nemam nista protiv ni Dilana Doga, a ni protiv sisa ali ovo i meni deluje ko preterivanje!!!
Jaste da su Rimljani bili okrutni i krvavi i da je Kaligula bio lud ali nema potrebe to da se prikazuje ovakvim scenama...

Možda je bio lud, ali baš ovoliko...

Mnogo je pametnije da neko pročita roman Robert Grejvsa - Ja Klaudije ili pogleda klasičnu briljantnu tv seriju, gde je par epizoda posvećeno (kratkotrajnoj) vladavini Kaligule i tome šta je (u)radio.

Zastrašujuće, ali realistično-autentično i bez glorifikovanja.
Go to Top of Page

Peyo
Advanced Member

Croatia
10019 Posts

Member since 28/10/2005

Posted - 07/01/2013 : 23:17:09  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Peyo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Danas se vode rasprave koliko su ti carevi zapravo bili ludi ...

Na HTV-u je o tome bila izvrsna serija
http://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludi_rimski_carevi

Gravesova knjiga i po njoj snimljena serija su mi bile super, ali mlađim naraštajima su izgleda pomalo dosadne, barem po osvrtima koje sam ćitao na internetu.

Valjda se zato javljaju ovakve strip interpretacije vjerojatno potaknute filmom Kaligula Tinta Brassa.

Složio bih se s ocjenom koju je dao Vlada96.

A tko voli ovakve stripove nek uživa. Osobno sam protiv zabrana da ne bude zabune.

Zapravo sam htio ironizirati naslovnice i slične sadržaje koje dežurne dušobrižnike mnogo manje smetaju od recimo slika golih žena na naslovnicama.
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 29/08/2013 : 21:17:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
6 issues in this volume -

Caligula: Heart of Rome #1

December 12, 2012

Caligula: Heart of Rome #2

January 16, 2013

Caligula: Heart of Rome #3

February 06, 2013

Caligula: Heart of Rome #4

April 03, 2013

Caligula: Heart of Rome #5

June 05, 2013

Caligula: Heart of Rome #6

July 31, 2013

Summary:Caligula returns for an all-new series by the original creative team! David (Stray Bullets) Lapham and painter German Noble return to the time of hedonism and supernatural evil with Caligula: Heart of Rome #1!

They thought the mad emperor destroyed, his mysterious soul box gone, and his body run through with a thousand blades. But the demon lives on and ten years later the job of finding and slaying the beast once and for all has fallen to heroic Laurentius. But can anyone unravel the mystery of the demon before its bloody tendrils can make glorious Rome a wasteland?

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 13/01/2014 : 16:13:37  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Vol. 2

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

Smomo8
Average Member

Croatia
666 Posts

Member since 17/03/2012

Posted - 13/01/2014 : 17:13:57  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Smomo8 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Čitao sam nešto sitno ovoga,glupost teža. Nije da strip nema neku radnju,ali to je samo izlika za bespotrebnim nasiljem i bolesnoćom.

"There are no men like me. Only me"

Tražim/nudim stripove za razmjenu : http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=47082
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 08/12/2017 : 22:07:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ako nekog zanima, ovdje more strip pročitati -

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Caligula-Heart-of-Rome/Issue-1?id=85079

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000