forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 www.stripovi.com - svaštara - off topic diskusije
 Film & TV
 Marvel - Phase 3
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 24

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 04/02/2019 : 02:52:16  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 08/02/2019 : 20:55:01  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

bisley

Croatia
1180 Posts

Member since 08/06/2005

Posted - 03/03/2019 : 22:16:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send bisley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The MCU broke new ground with Black Panther as the first Marvel Studios film to center around a black superhero and in the post-Endgame cinematic landscape, they plan to do the same with a film centered around an Asian superhero: Shang-Chi.

A report from Deadline late last year revealed that Shang-Chi is being fast-tracked through Development at Marvel Studios. Dave Callaham, an Asian-American screenwriter, has been tapped to handle the script; reports are that an Asian or Asian-American director is being sought for the project. The reported goal is for Marvel to do for Asian / Asian-American culture what the studio did for African / African-American culture with the unprecedented success of Black Panther in 2018.

In comics, Shang-Chi is the son of Dr. Fu Manchu. Raised by his father to be part of an evil empire bent on world conquest, Shang-Chi instead converted from evil to good after meeting his father's nemesis, Sir Denis Nayland Smith. Having been a secret agent and an adventurer, Shang-Chi has joined teams such as Heroes for Hire and even the Avengers. He doesn't exactly have a superpower, but he is an unparalleled Kung Fu master who has long been expected to make his appearance somewhere in the MCU. While his martial arts background made him a perfect fit for a spinoff of the Netflix Iron Fist series, the cancellation of all of the Marvel Netflix series gives the character a clear shot at the big screen as part of the next chapter of the MCU.
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12765 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 03/03/2019 : 22:28:47  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bisley

The MCU broke new ground with Black Panther as the first Marvel Studios film to center around a black superhero and in the post-Endgame cinematic landscape, they plan to do the same with a film centered around an Asian superhero: Shang-Chi.

A report from Deadline late last year revealed that Shang-Chi is being fast-tracked through Development at Marvel Studios. Dave Callaham, an Asian-American screenwriter, has been tapped to handle the script; reports are that an Asian or Asian-American director is being sought for the project. The reported goal is for Marvel to do for Asian / Asian-American culture what the studio did for African / African-American culture with the unprecedented success of Black Panther in 2018.

In comics, Shang-Chi is the son of Dr. Fu Manchu. Raised by his father to be part of an evil empire bent on world conquest, Shang-Chi instead converted from evil to good after meeting his father's nemesis, Sir Denis Nayland Smith. Having been a secret agent and an adventurer, Shang-Chi has joined teams such as Heroes for Hire and even the Avengers. He doesn't exactly have a superpower, but he is an unparalleled Kung Fu master who has long been expected to make his appearance somewhere in the MCU. While his martial arts background made him a perfect fit for a spinoff of the Netflix Iron Fist series, the cancellation of all of the Marvel Netflix series gives the character a clear shot at the big screen as part of the next chapter of the MCU.

Da, da, ovome se itekako veselim. Inače bi Donnie Yen bio idealan za ovu ulogu, ali čini mi se da će producenti rađe dati ulogu nekom mlađem.

Comics is any art you can read. -- Sean T. Collins
Go to Top of Page

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 08/03/2019 : 14:15:54  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Captain Marvel
Marvel strikes again!
Još jedan u nizu Marvelovih blockbustera po provjerenoj formuli, ne donosi ništa posebno novo, ali nudi standarnu MCU zabavu i kvalitetno napravljen blockbuster.
Efekti su odlični, dijalog i humor prizemljeni i prirodni kao u većini MCU filmova, a iznenađenje je i sasvim solidna priča s pokojim twistom.
Priča po strukturi najviše podsjeća na prvog Thora, osim kraja koji je zanimljiviji i čak djeluje i malo startrekovski u nekim trenutcima.
Akcija je dobra, ima par odličnih trenutaka, ali ipak ne doseže onu razinu epičnosti kao u nekim boljim MCU filmovima tipa Ragnarok ili Avengersi.
Što se glume tiče, Brie je sasvim solidno odglumila Kapetanicu. Nije mi najdraži ženski lik u MCU, jer nije niti cool kao Black Widow, niti slatka kao Scarlet Witch, ali sigurno nije niti antipatična.
Djeluje malo uzvišeno tu i tamo, ali to ima veze sa samom pričom, a i takav joj je background lika.
Fury rastura u svom Jacksonovskom stilu. Vidi se da je opušten i da se uživio u ulogu, a scene s macom su mu među boljima u filmu.
Tako da, sve u svemu još jedan Marvelov pogodak koji bi se trebao svidjeti ljubiteljima MCU-a, ali ne očekujte ništa mindblowing.
Film bih svrstao negdje oko polovice MCU filmova, možda malo ispod, ali to samo zato što MCU broji već toliko izvrsnih filmova da ih rijetko koji novi može nadmašiti (osim naravno, Endgamea).
8/10
Go to Top of Page

vice
stripovi.com suradnik

7251 Posts

Member since 29/06/2005

Posted - 08/03/2019 : 17:49:47  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dakle nekome kome je MCU lagano dosadija ovaj film bi moga bit lošnjikav? Nećkam se uopće otić u kino.

And like that... he's gone.
Go to Top of Page

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 08/03/2019 : 18:25:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A gle, origin story s malo boljom okvirnom pričom nego ostali.
Ali ako ti je MCU dosadan, ovaj ti neće popraviti dojam.

Ako imaš ekipu ili nekoga koga film zanima, pa te pozove u kino, odi, pa i ak ti film bude loš barem se podružiš s nekim, a možda ti se slučajno i svidi.

Ali ako si razmišljao sam ići na film za koji je dobra vjerojatnost da ti bude dosadan, to ti ne preporučam.

Edited by - Windwalker on 08/03/2019 18:28:29
Go to Top of Page

vice
stripovi.com suradnik

7251 Posts

Member since 29/06/2005

Posted - 08/03/2019 : 18:35:57  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Vidjet ću. S obzirom da imam jako mala očekivanja, možda i odem sam u neku od srijeda, a bez tog hypea film mi obično bude i ok.

Go to Top of Page

nagor
Advanced Member

Croatia
12553 Posts

Member since 21/02/2012

Posted - 08/03/2019 : 19:13:43  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send nagor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ovaj mačak mi je intrigantan. Pogledat ću film samo zbog njega. Nadam se ga ima puno u filmu.
Go to Top of Page

King Warrior
stripovi.com suradnik

22107 Posts

Member since 10/11/2007

Posted - 09/03/2019 : 07:20:13  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send King Warrior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nagor

Ovaj mačak mi je intrigantan. Pogledat ću film samo zbog njega. Nadam se ga ima puno u filmu.

Ti i tvoje macke. To neki fetis?
Go to Top of Page

nagor
Advanced Member

Croatia
12553 Posts

Member since 21/02/2012

Posted - 09/03/2019 : 10:54:43  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send nagor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pa.... u biti... jest. Predmet slijepog obožavanja. :D
Go to Top of Page

nagor
Advanced Member

Croatia
12553 Posts

Member since 21/02/2012

Posted - 09/03/2019 : 10:55:56  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send nagor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Evo i meni omiljeni Kevin Smith je spomenut u filmu. Zaslužio je biti dio te geekovštine.

https://i.imgur.com/j2OeArp.jpg
Go to Top of Page

King Warrior
stripovi.com suradnik

22107 Posts

Member since 10/11/2007

Posted - 09/03/2019 : 12:02:42  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send King Warrior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To on? Sta mu se, pobogu, desilo? Bolestan nesto ili sta?
Go to Top of Page

King Warrior
stripovi.com suradnik

22107 Posts

Member since 10/11/2007

Posted - 09/03/2019 : 12:07:49  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send King Warrior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Vidio na googleu, imao je infarkt. Ta me vijest totalno zaobisla.
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25747 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 09/03/2019 : 12:09:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ima li i koliko post credit scena?
da znam oću li ostat čekat:)

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 09/03/2019 : 13:41:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dvije.
Jedna važnija je midcredits, dakle nakon onog animiranog outroa gdje navode glumce i naslov filma.
A druga je na kraju onih dugih standardnih creditsa, ali ta je više comic relief i nije toliko važna, ali je simpatična.
Go to Top of Page

vice
stripovi.com suradnik

7251 Posts

Member since 29/06/2005

Posted - 09/03/2019 : 16:08:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Warrior

To on? Sta mu se, pobogu, desilo? Bolestan nesto ili sta?

Nakon infarkta objavija je sliku iz bolnice na svom fejsu i nakon toga je udrija režim i prepolovija se. Pravi primjer "death scare" situacije. Iako mi je čudno vidjet Silent Boba u ovom izdanju, čovik je legenda i entuzijast i drago mi je šta se sredija. :)

Go to Top of Page

nagor
Advanced Member

Croatia
12553 Posts

Member since 21/02/2012

Posted - 09/03/2019 : 17:40:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send nagor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Najbitnije je da je sad zdraviji nego prije i da nam snima Clerks 3.
Go to Top of Page

fler

Croatia
1956 Posts

Member since 21/10/2003

Posted - 09/03/2019 : 19:48:20  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send fler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vice

Nakon infarkta objavija je sliku iz bolnice na svom fejsu i nakon toga je udrija režim i prepolovija se. Pravi primjer "death scare" situacije. Iako mi je čudno vidjet Silent Boba u ovom izdanju, čovik je legenda i entuzijast i drago mi je šta se sredija. :)

Bome je i mene ova fotka iznenadila -
vidio sam tu iz bolnice, ali ništa nakon.

Split your lungs with Blood and Thunder

Edited by - fler on 09/03/2019 19:49:15
Go to Top of Page

nagor
Advanced Member

Croatia
12553 Posts

Member since 21/02/2012

Posted - 09/03/2019 : 20:39:52  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send nagor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Što radi krumpirova dijeta:

Go to Top of Page

Billy_the_Kid

1517 Posts

Member since 02/06/2005

Posted - 12/03/2019 : 18:21:57  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Billy_the_Kid's Homepage  Send Billy_the_Kid a Private Message  Reply with Quote
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6521876/

Seeing things differently can open new paths.
Go to Top of Page

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 14/03/2019 : 14:09:41  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kako odličan trailer, bez ikakvih spoilera.

Go to Top of Page

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 15/03/2019 : 19:31:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Disney je ponovno zaposlio Jamesa Gunna!
Guardians of the Galaxy 3 će ipak biti, i to u punom sjaju!
Go to Top of Page

Billy_the_Kid

1517 Posts

Member since 02/06/2005

Posted - 18/03/2019 : 18:50:18  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Billy_the_Kid's Homepage  Send Billy_the_Kid a Private Message  Reply with Quote
James Gunn ce prije toga raditi Suicide Squad. I kako sad citam, bice reboot, totalno ignorisanje prvog.

Seeing things differently can open new paths.
Go to Top of Page

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 18/03/2019 : 20:31:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Meni je glavno da Guardiansi 3 s Gunnom budu, a to što će biti koju godinu kasnije ne smeta.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 24 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000