forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Stripovi
 Comics from Germany (German authors & illustratos)
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 30

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 02/06/2015 : 21:42:47  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
BAD LUCK ?!

by Igor Jovchevski

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 05/06/2015 : 15:10:51  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do it yourself: Comicschuber (deutsche Anleitung)

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

izivko
Advanced Member

Germany
11585 Posts

Member since 25/07/2003

Posted - 05/06/2015 : 16:35:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send izivko a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Šta misliš Tutta ima li ova riječ Schuber kakve veze s našom šuba?

Have mercy
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 05/06/2015 : 17:21:46  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mozda.

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 05/06/2015 : 21:01:09  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Martin Luther in Wort und Bild by Francoise Greiner | Albert Greiner

Cover:

SC /32 pages

Publisher: Evangelisches Medienhaus (2009)

About the Evangelical Lutheran Church. And what's the deal with the theses about? His life and work told in words and pictures of Francoise and Albert Greiner.

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 05/06/2015 : 23:10:53  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heute ist der letzte Tag vom Rest deines Lebens

by Ulli Lust

Publisher: avant-verlag (Germany) 2009

Cover:

SC / 464 pages

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sample:

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Home:
http://www.ullilust.de/aktuell/aktuell.htm

Info: Ulli Lust
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulli_Lust

Comiczeichnerin Ulli Lust - Dokumentarische Comics aus Deutschland

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 08/06/2015 : 12:33:55  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Die größte Comic-Seite der Welt (najveca comic-tabla na svijetu)

Rekordno umjetnicko djelo u Sarajevu

http://www.focus.de/panorama/videos/rekord-kunstwerk-in-sarajevo-die-groesste-comic-seite-der-welt_id_4715438.html

(video)

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 08/06/2015 16:18:02
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 08/06/2015 : 20:41:40  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OKTOBRIANA

Subtitles: The first comic strip from the USSR Underground

Publisher: Brumm Comix (Melzer Verlag)
Published: 1972
Format: Album - Monochrome
Genre: Underground
Country of origin: USSR

Cover:
Softcover

INFO: Volumes 1 and 2 were indexed by the "Federal inspection station for youth-endangering writings", added to the list of youth-endangering writings.
The indexing for Band 1 was automatically canceled by legislative amendment of 2002.

Petr Sadecky has the originals at the time smuggled to the West.

Info: Wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octobriana

MY OCTOBRIANA OBSESSION CONTINUED

By Richard Bruton (2011)

I mentioned this a while back, along with another post where I banged on about Octobriana, the made-up heroine of the Russian people.
Since getting a copy of Petr Sedecky’s “Octobriana And The Russian Underground” from Dudley library as a boy I’ve been intrigued by the character and the story of her creation. So every time something comes along in comics featuring her, I’m inclined to have a look.
The latest Octobriana comic is the just released Octobriana: Samizdat Edition graphic novel, an 88pg graphic novel, deliberately presented in classic newsprint form to mimick the samizdat movement in the old USSR. And, as you might expect, especially if you know anything about Octobriana, it’s an adults only thing, where Octobriana spends a lot of time sans clothes, especially during the first part.

This Octobriana story takes place in a slightly different Russia of 1968, where a psychic “thought-plague” is ravaging the country, driving passion beyond reason and setting lovers against each other in a murderous rage. And it’s all being caused by one woman, locked in a Siberian gulag, lashing out in vengence with her psychic powers
It’s up to Octobriana to stop her, free the Russian people and allow everyone to get naked without fear. Or something like that.
It all kicks off when the psychic’s attack possesses one of Octobriana’s lovers, who attacks and nearly the other man in her love triangle. With this, she’s on the trail, and the remaining chapters of the book rather fly by, as she ventures out on a very enjoyable adventure to find and confront the psychic, and in doing so, confront her own mythological nature.

Truog’s art is, like Octobriana herself, an old, familiar thing, that I’m inclined to be more forgiving over than perhaps I should. His art is associated with two series that got me at just the right moment; Steve Englehart’s Coyote and Grant Morrison’s Animal Man.
And it’s very much what I remember, open, loose, a good storyteller but sometimes guilty of some bad faces or poses. And all the way through, I can’t get over the fact that she’s just been prettied up a little too much, and has lost the unique look that I love. But the thing is, for every bad panel, for even the occasional bad page, every so often Truog will pull something really lovely out, and all is forgiven:

The very nature of Octobriana lends itself to making her exactly what you want her to be – and that’s what Orlando and Truog have done here. And it includes creating a long backstory for the character, going so far as to raise her to Godhood, connect her to the ancient Egyptian Pantheon and use that throughout her search for the psychic in Siberia. And although it works very well in the context of the story they’re telling, there’s something that didn’t sit right with me, I prefer my Octobriana mysterious and elusive. I don’t want to know her origins, don’t want to undertand her motives, her past, just want to experience her adventures.
But my dislike of that particular aspect of Octobriana: Samizdat is merely my own personal prejudices and preferences for the character I consider in some way my own. The beauty of the character is that everyone has the chance to feel that way, so I can hardly object too much to Orlando and Truog’s version, can I?
In the end, no matter my gripes and small problems, Octobriana is such a great character that I really enjoyed reading her exploits once more, and hopefully I’ll be telling you all about the next incarnation of the character. It should tell you a lot when I end by saying that if Orlando and Truog keep going with their series I’ll be reading along and enjoying it. She may not quite be my Octobriana, but she’s a fine version.

Billy Idol and his Octobriana tattoo

Octobriana & the Finger of Lenin

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 10/06/2015 19:54:44
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 17/06/2015 : 22:38:42  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hummel mit Wodka - Andreas Eikenroth

Cover:

Softcover / 113 pages - (b/w)

Publisher: Edition 52

Hummel mit Wodka

Content: There will come a day in the life of a band, because it is too narrow in the rehearsal room. Then it is said, get out of the cellar pubs and youth centers of the province and into the cellar pubs and youth centers of the metropolis. Because while at home struggled most with the writer's block, lurking in the metropolis amazing Russians, ninja Dreads, intrigues and harsh counter captains. And somewhere even the former love ...

Reading sample -
http://www.edition52.de/sites/default/files/LESEPROBE_HUMMEL_MIT_WODKA_0.pdf

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

emirem
Advanced Member

10748 Posts

Member since 18/01/2010

Posted - 18/06/2015 : 14:01:50  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send emirem a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Evo ako se Tutta slaze da stavim slike strip knjizare X-Comics iz Saabrückena,Njemacka koju sam prvi put posjetio iako njihovu filijalu u Saarlouisu odem cesto kako se zalomi kakva kolekcija filmskih a-figura ili majica.

Nisam snimio procelje zgrade,tj. izlog knjizare zbog zurbe,a uglavnom su stripovi njemackih izdavaca ima i par polica sa US i UK tradeova.
Uglavnom nije los izbor iako njemacke stripove rijetko kupujem(jeftiniji su mi na engleskom preko B-depoa, naravno svaki euro se isplati) , a naslo bi se par ovih serijala sto trenutno izlaze od Splitter Verlaga "Elfen" itd...

Eto i Libe..Yeah..bas se iznenadio! Nisam kupio ima jedinica i dvije dvojke..Dadama za statistiku iz ovog bundeslanda :-)

Za Tuttu... :-)

I kupil sem si nekaj..

"Kompromisi u kolekcionarstvu su one stvari koje ce ti omoguciti da dozivis starost sa pozamasnom ustedjevinom!"

Edited by - emirem on 18/06/2015 14:06:44
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 18/06/2015 : 16:38:53  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Odlicne slike, ogroman izbor.Steta sto mi Saabrücken nije blize. Dark Horse C. mi zanimljivo izgleda.

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

emirem
Advanced Member

10748 Posts

Member since 18/01/2010

Posted - 18/06/2015 : 21:23:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send emirem a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cudno veliki izbor ovdje u njemackoj zabiti,a Frankfurt ti je ipak duplo veci grad...
Kod vas vise idu veseli stripovi "u se,na se i poda se"...

"Kompromisi u kolekcionarstvu su one stvari koje ce ti omoguciti da dozivis starost sa pozamasnom ustedjevinom!"
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 22/06/2015 : 14:52:01  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Literaturclub diskutiert über den Comic - "Der Araber von morgen"

Info: RIAD SATTOUF
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riad_Sattouf

OT: L'Arabe Du Futur

Paperback / 160 pages

Riad Sattouf "L'Arabe du futur"

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 22/06/2015 : 20:01:28  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jesus von Nazareth - Sein mutiger Weg

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Publisher: Bildschriftenverlag Hannover (2015)
Drawings: Frank Hampson
Text: Marcus Morris
Format: Album - Four-color
Genre: History
Country of origin: Great Britain

Content: Palestine around the year 30 AD:
It ruled the Romans with an iron fist. The Jewish population of the Roman provinces of Judea and Galilee groan under the charges which they must pay. The chosen people hoping for the coming of Christ, by which they hope to gain salvation and liberation. In particular, the radical zealots sit again at gunpoint against the occupiers.

Cover:

Hardcover / 60 pages

Info: Lavishly reproduced, presented in a high-quality hardback library format, the book also includes supporting material on the background to the bible stories featured in the strips and background on the development of the early Christian church, plus features on the how the strips themselves were created.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Read sample:

About the author and other contributors -

Frank Hampson was a gifted artist who sold his first commission at the age of thirteen. In 1946, he was hired as art director on Eagle for which he created Dan Dare – a strip he was to write and draw for the next ten years. The Road of Courage was Hampson’s final full-length comic strip.

Marcus Morris was the founder of Eagle. A former vicar, he went on to become the chairman of the National Magazine Company.

Chad Varah was the founder of the The Samaritans, a charity aimed at providing emotional support to anyone in distress or at risk of suicide throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland.

Giorgio Bellavitis worked on Eagle from 1945–1958, before returning to Italy to pursue a career in architecture.

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

emirem
Advanced Member

10748 Posts

Member since 18/01/2010

Posted - 07/07/2015 : 11:38:11  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send emirem a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Novi katalog Splittera...

http://www.splitter-verlag.eu/media/upload/file/Kataloge/2015-2016/2015-2016_innen_web_final.pdf

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 11/07/2015 : 01:15:35  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Artists in the comic - comic biographies of Willi Blöß

ARTIST PORTRAIT: WILLI BLÖß

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 22/07/2015 : 10:49:28  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sophie Scholl

Publisher: Knesebeck
Text / Drawings: Heiner Lünstedt / Ingrid Sabisch

Cover:

Hardcover / 56 pages

"The laws are changing, but not the conscience!" Sophie Scholl

Wiki: Sophia Magdalena Scholl
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophie_Scholl

The Legacy of the White Rose

FRAUEN DIE GESCHICHTE MACHTEN: SOPHIE SCHOLL

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 22/07/2015 16:14:46
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 09/09/2015 : 20:52:48  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
GWEN WALKED

by D. Nowakowski

Content: In Ireland Gwen wants to get some fresh air, enjoy the view and just get away. But soon it will seek the bitter past and makes the holiday a nightmare.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Complete Comic -

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 10/09/2015 : 19:17:49  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Elvis - Die illustrierte Biografie

Publisher: Ehapa Comic Collection (Egmont Verlagsgesellschaften)
Released: 2007
Drawings: 1.Soeren Mosdal, 2.Nic Klein, 3.Thomas Kummant, 4. + 6. Reinhard Kleist, 5.Isabel Kreitz, 7.Michael Meier,8.Tim Dinter, 9.Uli Oesterle, 10.Frank Schmolke
Text: Reinhard Kleist / Titus Ackermann
Format: Paperback - (Four-color)
Genre: History Subgenre: Music
Country of origin: Germany

Cover:

SC / 128 pages

Content: Elvis has left the building ... ... and his "retiring" from the big stage of life will mark on 16 August of this year for the 30th time! It's high time the "King" to build a comic monument, which also immediately must tear with his tragic failure of the largest and most famous singers of all time. Pressing A legend between two (comic) book cover, this is the right job for Reinhard Kleist ("CASH - I See A Darkness") and Titus Ackermann ("Moga Mobo"). The two have some Mitzeichner brought on board - including old friends and "fresh blood". Each artist expresses a stage in the life of Elvis Presley on his mark. Diehard Elvis fans need but have no fear: with exact details regarding style and coloring ensure that the "King of Rock and Roll" does not have to rotate in the coffin when the Great is not sitting. But actually, we all know that Elvis' grave at Graceland is empty, Mr. Presley among others name leads a full life, and the old way that occupies first place: "You is not nothing but a hound dog, crying all the time, well, you never caught a rabbit and you is not no friend of mine ... "

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Info: Elvis Presley
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis_Presley

Elvis - Thru The Years

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 11/09/2015 09:52:04
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 12/09/2015 : 10:07:52  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bernhard Schaffer

Published by Edition Comic Forum

Adolf und die Propaganda

Das dritte Reich im Spiegel der Zeitungscomics Amerikas

Cover:

Comics as a medium, but especially published in daily newspapers comic strips, have always been a clear mirror of all political, social and economic circumstances at the time of the show.
In this volume the author analyzes the responses of American Comic series to Nazi Germany or World War II. Particular attention is paid to the integration of the series in the US propaganda against Nazi Germany and Japan.
An extensive index and a detailed chronology complete the work.

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 22/09/2015 : 15:11:13  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Manuel Tiranno

FAZ:
http://www.faz.net/aktuell/rhein-main/sagenhaft-unnerwegs/portraet-der-comic-zeichner-manuel-tiranno-1513443.html

Sagenhaft Unnerwegs: Frankfurter Sagen als Comic erzählt

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 26/09/2015 : 01:04:10  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Partizani uskoro stizu i u Njemacku!

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Publisher: ERKO

Int. 1

HC / 128 pages

ST:

-Der Konvoi nach El-Shatt
-Sektor F-4
-Das Eiserne Tor
-Kommandoeinheit "Y"

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Int. 2

HC / 128 pges

ST:

-Die Brücke
-Die Küstenwache
-Der Spitzel
-Die Entführung
-Eine Falle für Dragon

Sample:

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 26/09/2015 09:29:08
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 26/09/2015 : 19:05:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Die Haie von Lagos

by Matthias Schultheiss

<The sharks of Lagos (besides The Truth About Shelby) the masterpiece, the Matthias Schultheiss international reputation as the most important cartoonist of Germany strengthened sustainably in the 80s. Originally published in 1986 trilogy tells a modern pirate story against the backdrop of a decomposed corruption, greed and economic exploitation country. In this sphere omnipresent violence Patrick Lambert is making every effort to acquire sole control of the pirate syndicate of Lagos - with extremely bloody consequences!>

Cover: First Cycle (Volume 1-3)

HC / 144 pages

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sample:

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 26/09/2015 19:12:28
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 30/09/2015 : 16:53:30  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 06/10/2015 : 12:54:53  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Home:
http://www.dylandog.de/

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 30 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000