forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 www.stripovi.com - svaštara - off topic diskusije
 Glazba
 OLDIES FOREVER / MUSIC / CARS / MOVIES & Chicas!
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 365

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 30/07/2017 : 23:36:37  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
POLE DANCE I (page)

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Lyndi Rongisch

Lyndi Rongisch—stay-at-home mom, self-taught pole dancer, studio owner, and now—Miss Pole Dance America competitor. After having both of her kids,
Lyndi began pole dancing in her basement in March 2010. “I had gained a ton of weight, and I felt really self-conscious with the new lumps and bumps
and stretch marks. What really started it was just the lack of self-esteem,” Lyndi explained. After buying an X-pole, she started watching videos on YouTube.

About six months into her journey, she saw an inversion—and it was life-changing. “It was a basic butterfly—and I thought it was the coolest thing I had ever seen.
To heck with the sexy stuff, I wanted to learn all these tricks! My mindset totally changed—to discovering a whole different side of pole. That it was athletic,
gymnastics-inspired. So that’s when my mind was blown.”

Living in Omaha, Nebraska isolated Lyndi from the greater pole community that was emerging in cities like LA and New York. There were no pole studios close to her,
so she remained self-taught. “The first class I ever attended was one that I taught. The first instruction I ever received didn’t come until much later, when I traveled about
500 miles for a Karol Helms workshop. She was my first pole idol—she was like my Yoda in booty shorts,” Lyndi said.

Now, she’s a Yoda in her own right! Lyndi owns Aerial Bombshell, one of only two studios now in Omaha, and now she’s ready to take the stage at Miss Pole Dance America
and show the audience that being a mom doesn’t mean she can’t bring the show!

When did you enter your first competition?

- I remember taking an Alethea workshop—I drove almost three hours for it— and Mary Ellyn’s Midwest comp was coming out. At the time, there was no fee, there was nothing to
lose. So I competed in the first Midwest competition in the elite division in 2011. At the time, I had been self-taught for 18 months. No choreographer, no costumer. Just my pole
in my house. And I placed third. In total disbelief. Miss Pole Dance America will actually be only my second competition that I’ve ever competed in. As a stay at home mom with
two kids and a husband in grad school, I didn’t know if this was the time for it [to compete more].

How did MPDA come about?

- I was invited to dance with Live Dancing Girls this year, the Halloween edition. And itw as just like, ‘hey, put your name in, there’s nothing to lose.’ I guess I was really naïve to
think that you could just turn in your YouTube name and that’s where the process would end. Then when I found out that there was a five-page profile for a wild card spot, a concept,
an idea, what you want to do—it was overwhelming. I didn’t want to put all this effort in and really, really want it just to be told that I’m not good enough. So I wasn’t even going
to go further with it. I’m not out there training with coaches, I don’t have a choreographer, or really anyone to pole jam with. I don’t have people near me to bounce ideas off of.
With the lack of pole community here, I just thought there was no way. My husband and I were out on a date, and he asked what I was going to do with it, and I said ‘I’m not going to
do anything.’ So he bought me a big beer, and we drank it. Then he asked again, and I said, ‘I’m not going to do anything with it.’ So he bought me another big beer, and asked what
I was going to do. And I said, ‘I have all these ideas!’ The next day, we worked on my idea, my concept. We found music, and just started rolling with it. If it had not been for him to
say ‘you’re good enough, you’re going to do this,’ it wouldn’t have happened.

Looking towards MPDA, what do you think sets you apart? What are you brining to the table?

- I think I’m able to show women that you can be a mom and you can be a wife and you can do all this. I taught myself in my basement, and I’m very proud of that. There aren’t
a lot of competitors or brand ambassadors with kids. So many people are in their houses learning from Instagram and YouTube like I did. You can have kids and still take time
for yourself. It makes you a better individual, a better mother, a better spouse.

How old are your kids?

- Now, five and a half and seven. When I started, they were six months and two years old. I found time to train, a little, here and there. It’s not all roses. Learning by yourself is
very freeing, but also very isolating. In the beginning, I was on Studio Veena a lot to connect with other people.

What’s on your plate for the future?

- Continue teaching, growing a bigger brand, trying to get a bigger community here in Omaha. I want people to come and join in and learn, and have those personal moments.

What can you tell me about your piece for MPDA?

- I can tell you that my routine is six minutes, so you’ll get six minutes of entertainment. I’m really excited to leave it all out there and show that you don’t have to have any formal
training to get here. You can do this; you just have to set your mind to it.

Midwest Pole Dance Competition - Lyndi Rongisch - Elite Division

#septpolejunkies

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

POLE DANCE II. (page)

http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?whichpage=-2&TOPIC_ID=47499&REPLY_ID=2088460 (P.155)

More:

http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?whichpage=-2&TOPIC_ID=42740&REPLY_ID=2181970 (P.301 / HOT MUSIC CLIPS - Topic)

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 24/09/2018 08:27:10
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 30/07/2017 : 23:39:17  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Miss Pole Dance America 2015 - Lyndi Rongisch "Snow White"

UPA's Bringing Sexy Back 2013 - Lyndi Rongisch

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 31/07/2017 07:52:00
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/07/2017 : 00:12:37  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Lyndi Pole Fitness Solo | Kees Camp @ Summerset Winery

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 31/07/2017 07:49:15
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/07/2017 : 00:13:11  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 31/07/2017 01:08:45
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/07/2017 : 00:33:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/07/2017 : 00:35:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
P.ole Dolls - Dark Horse

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 31/07/2017 01:15:41
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/07/2017 : 00:45:54  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/07/2017 : 00:46:45  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Cindy Coverdale Pole Dancing

107 Degrees Beginner Routine (Cindy Coverdale)

Cindy Coverdale & Kellie Schremp

Showcase - Cindy, Kellie & Tammy

Showcase - Kathy

Showcase - Kirstin

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 31/07/2017 07:45:03
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/07/2017 : 00:49:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/07/2017 : 00:52:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Marion Crampe Palm Beach Pole Dance Show

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 17/08/2017 09:00:45
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/07/2017 : 00:53:27  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/07/2017 : 00:53:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pole Dance - Eva Bembo - Pole Dance Awards Best Russian Pole Dancer 2014 and 2013

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 31/07/2017 11:18:49
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/07/2017 : 00:55:45  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/07/2017 : 00:57:38  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
FEMALE WINNER - World Pole Dance Championships 2016 - Natalia Tatarintseva - UKRAINE

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 16/08/2017 15:41:03
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/07/2017 : 00:58:19  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/07/2017 : 00:58:52  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/07/2017 : 00:59:40  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

The world's best pole dancer - Anastasia Sokolova - Pole Dance - Ibiza 2014

Anastasia Sokolova - Ibiza Pole Dance Camp

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 31/07/2017 10:43:41
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/07/2017 : 01:00:21  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/07/2017 : 01:01:01  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Weeknd - "Earned It" Choreography by Wa$$up

Chairdance to "Earned it" from The Weeknd

"Earned it" performed by Bettina Rosen, Christine Glück, Emily Walther, Lea Dickert, Katja Fichtler

Choreography by Katja Fichtler

inspired by the lovely WASSUP

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 31/07/2017 01:22:34
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/07/2017 : 01:02:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Worth It - Fifth Harmony Beginner Pole Dance Routine

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 31/07/2017 10:33:38
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/07/2017 : 01:03:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Roxi D'Lite

Miss Pole Dance America - An Interview with Alethea Austin

https://cleosrocknpole.com/blog/miss-pole-dance-america--an-interview-with-alethea-austin

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 03/08/2017 20:27:07
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/07/2017 : 01:04:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 16/08/2017 15:40:16
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/07/2017 : 01:05:05  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jess Leanne Norris

Jess Leanne Norris Miss Pole Dance UK 2015 Winner - Official Video

Jess Leanne Norris - Miss Pole Dance UK 2015

JESS LEANNE NORRIS started her pole journey at the incredible age of 14, whilst looking for a new hobby.
As soon as she found pole fitness, she was hooked! Jess was Training Daily and Within 6 Months of Self Training
she began Teaching.

At her studio Jess was able to make pole dreams come true by sharing the knowledge and understanding of pole
that she had worked so hard to gain. Jess's talent shone, and she quickly became a UK figurehead in the pole
fitness industry, creating and teaching original and incredible moves. Her signature style and breath-taking
performances at such a tender age, left the entire industry in awe.

Interview with MPDUK Pro winner Jess Leanne Norris

After first winning the prize at Miss Pole Dance UK back in 2011, Jess Leanne Norris
returned to the stage last month to compete once again for the MPDUK title. Her routine
blew away the audience and judges alike, earning her a near-perfect score. We caught up
with Jess to talk inspiration, nemesis moves and training.

So first up, tell us about the inspiration for your winning routine?
I love The Weeknd so when I downloaded the album and heard the song, I was like,
that is the ONE! When listening to the song on repeat is when different ideas were
popping into my head, like the light box and luckily I have an amazing friend who
is a builder who made it for me.

You first won MPDUK a few years ago in 2011, what drew you to compete again for a double title?
Since winning in 2011, I always wanted to compete again to retain my title, but it took me a
few years to get the bottle to actually do it! How did you celebrate your win? I remember interviewing
you after winning for the first time and you said you slept in your crown! Did you wake up this
time still wearing your crown, sash and medal? Well we all went to the after party for a few drinks
and a dance. But no I didn’t sleep in my crown, sash and medal this time ha!

You had a lot of support on the day, did that make a difference to your performance?
OMG I was so overwhelmed with all the support I had on the day! It was great seeing everyone
together in their ‘Team Jess’ tops. I was actually a bit emotional with how lucky I felt! All
their cheering really did help me get through my performance, it made me feel confident.

Tell us about your training regime in the run up to MPD.
Once I knew I wanted to compete, I started training EVERY day, working on different moves and
combos to figure out what I wanted to put in my routine. Then 6 weeks before the day, I started
putting the routine together to work on my stamina. The week of the competition I trained my
routine twice a day, in the morning then again in the evening.

You are still very young, but have been in the industry a long time now as you started at a young age.
How has the industry changed in that time?
Pole has changed LOADS since I first started out. I remember
that if you could do superman & knee hold you were the bees knees! The kinds of tricks that are coming out
now are INSANE (Some are on my never ever list ha!) The style of pole has also changed a lot. There’s a lot
more variety in styles of routines and tricks now from sexy to gymnastic which makes pole interesting.

You make everything look so easy, but do you have any nemesis moves, or areas of pole that don’t come
as easily as others?
I’m very much into pretty poses that entail strength or flexibility but not so
keen on drops or flips. I freak myself out before even attempting them! Even though I tell my girls to stop
being wimps, I’m the biggest wimp around!

What’s next for you? And where do you see yourself in ten years? Well there’s no rest for the wicked as my
next goal is the World Championships! I enjoyed doing Miss Pole Dance again so I’d like to do a few more
competitions next year. So much has already happened in the 7 years I’ve been doing pole that I really don’t
know what to expect in the next 10 years. Hopefully I’ll have the studio of my dreams I can settle down into
and still be travelling around teaching my workshops.

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 16/08/2017 16:16:20
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/07/2017 : 01:05:35  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 16/08/2017 15:58:35
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 31/07/2017 : 01:06:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Julian Sas - Twilight Skies Of Life (2005)

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 28/08/2017 22:54:47
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 365 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.83 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000