forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 www.stripovi.com - svaštara - off topic diskusije
 Glazba
 OLDIES FOREVER / MUSIC / CARS / MOVIES & Chicas!
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 365

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 14:32:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anna Nicole Smith

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wiki: Vickie Lynn Hogan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Nicole_Smith

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 21/02/2018 18:46:30
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 16:21:16  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Leslie Nielsen & Funny Scenes (Part 1)

Leslie Nielsen & Funny Scenes (Part 2)

Leslie Nielsen & Funny Scenes (Part 3)

Leslie Nielsen & Funny Scenes (Part 4)

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 16:29:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
22 Awesome Truths You Did Not Know About Anna Nicole Smith

1. Smith first gained popularity in Playboy, winning the 1993 Playmate of the Year.

2. She modeled for fashion companies and beauty products, including Guess, H&M, Heatherette, Lane Bryant, Conair.

3. Smith dropped out of high school and married three years later in 1985.

4. Her highly publicized second marriage to J. Howard Marshall resulted in speculation that she married the octogenarian mainly for his money, which she denied.

5. Marshall, reached the U.S. Supreme Court on a question of federal jurisdiction, and again on a question of bankruptcy court authority .

6. Smith died on February 8, 2007 in a Hollywood, Florida, hotel room as a result of an overdose of prescription drugs.

7. During the final six months of her life, Smith was the focus of renewed press coverage surrounding the death of her son, Daniel, and the paternity and
custody battle over her newborn daughter, Dannielynn.

8. Born Vickie Lynn Hogan in Houston, Texas, and raised in Mexia, Texas, and divorced on November 4, 1969.

9. She had five half siblings, Donna Hogan, David Tacker Jr., Donnie Hogan, Amy Hogan and Donald Hart.

10. After Virgie married Donald, Anna Nicole changed her name from Vickie Hogan to Nikki Hart.

11. Anna Nicole attended Durkee Elementary School and Aldine Senior High School in Houston.

12. In 1992, she went to a photo session, hoping to model for Playboy magazine.

13. Magazine creator Hugh Hefner was very fond of Smith and insisted that she be on the cover of the March 1992 issue.

14. She was pictured in a low-cut black evening gown and listed as Vickie Smith.

15. The magazine made her an overnight modeling sensation, and she became known for wanting to be “the next Marilyn Monroe”.

16. Smith next secured a contract to replace supermodel Claudia Schiffer in a Guess jeans ad campaign featuring a series of sultry black-and-white photographs.

17. During Guess campaign Smith changed her name to Anna Nicole Smith.

18. Guess photographers noticed Smith bore a striking resemblance to bombshell Jayne Mansfield and showcased her in several Mansfield-inspired photo sessions.

19. This led to her being pictured on large billboards in Sweden and Norway.

20. A photograph of Smith was used by New York magazine on the cover of its August 22, 1994, issue titled White Trash Nation.

21. In the photo she appears squatting in a short skirt with cowboy boots as she eats chips.

22. In October 1994, her lawyer initiated a $5 million lawsuit against the magazine claiming unauthorized use of her photo, and that the article damaged her reputation.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 21/02/2018 18:52:19
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 16:30:55  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Plavokosa seks bomba zapravo je bila usamljena i nesretna

Nakon što je 'sredila' figuru, posvijetlila je i kosu pa je poslala fotografiju svojih golih
grudi u redakciju Playboya. Odmah su je nazvali i nakon nekoliko dana pozirala je za
duplericu.

Američka starleta Anna Nicole Smith preminula je prije jedanaest godina na današnji dan. Iako je uživala u raskošnom životu,
plavokosa ljepotica zapravo je bila veoma nesretna.

Rođena je u Teksasu kao Vickie Lynn Hogan, šesto dijete u obitelji Do­nalda Eugenea i Virgie Hart Hogan. Njeni roditelji rastali
su se kada je imala samo dvije godine, a njena polusestra jednom je ispričala kako je otac bio zlostavljač i pedofil.

Nakon toga nastavila je živjeti s majkom, a kao tinejdžerica preselila se tetki u gradić Mexia. Iako su tamo živjele u siromaštvu Vicky je često
maštala i govorila svojoj tetki kako će jednog dana postati jako bogata i slavna.

Teško djetinjstvo

- Odrastala sam u siromaštvu. Mnogo toga sam željela napraviti, ali jednostavno nisam imala mogućnosti. Bila sam zlostavljana, a postoji gomila
stvari koje čak ne mogu ni spomenuti. Sada kad sam dobila to bogatstvo i slavu, osjećam se kao Pepeljuga – ispričala je u jednom intervjuu.

z srednje škole ispisala se u drugom razredu te se zaposlila u restoranu. Tamo je upoznala kuhara Billyja Smitha za kojeg se udala i rodila sina
Daniela. Na vjenčanju je nosila kratku haljinicu, a njen suprug bio je u trapericama. Poslije svadbe ručali su u kineskom restoranu.

Željela je biti poput Marilyn Monroe

Prisjetila se svojih snova iz djetinjstva te shvatila kako ovo nije život kakav je željela. Naime, Vicky je još kao petogodišnjakinja bila opčinjena s
Marilyn Monroe i njenom platinasto plavom kosom. Odlučila je uložiti u tijelo i zarađivati ljepotom.

- Osjećam se kao da sam povezana s njom. Jednostavno je volim i u potpunosti suosjećam sa svime što je proživjela - objasnila je.

Dugo je štedjela kako bi ugradila silikone. Odlučila je zaraditi kao plesačica pa se zaposlila u striptiz klubu. Tamo je postala jedna od najboljih
plesačica, a mnogi gosti nagrađivali su je 'masnim' napojnicama.

Kako je Vicky postala Anna

Za njezin prijelaz iz Vicky u Annu Nicole Smith trebalo je mnogo više od ugradnje silikona. Osim što je 'sredila' figuru, ona je posvijetlila kosu pa
je poslala fotografiju svojih golih grudi u redakciju Playboya. Oni su je nakon toga nazvali i nakon nekoliko dana pozirala je za duplericu pod imenom
Anna Nicole Smith.

Postala je Playboyeva djevojka godine te je stekla ogromnu slavu, a javljali su joj se čak i iz Hollywooda te joj nudili uloge u filmovima.

Muškarci su je naprosto obožavali, a 90-ih je navodno ljubovala i s Donaldom Trumpom. Još osamdesetih za njom je potpuno poludio bogati
naftni poduzetnik J. Howard Marshal, a ona se pristala udati za njega tek nakon smrti njegove supruge i to kada je on imao 89 godina.
Mnogi su smatrali kako je u brak ušla zbog novca, a ona je to demantirala.

'Uzbuđuju me staračke pjege'

- Nitko me nikada prije nije volio i poštovao kao on i volim ga zbog toga. Dosta mi je toga da me optužuju da sam sponzoruša. Jednostavno me
uzbuđuju staračke pjege. Nitko me nije poštovao, volio i radio sve te stvari za mene - rekla je.

Anna je objasnila kako njihova veza nije bila fizička, a Howarda je često nazivala svojim spasiteljem. Voljela ga je zbog toga što je učinio za
nju i njenog sina. Ipak, nije mogla odoljeti raskošnim stvarima koje joj je svakodnevno kupovao.

- Trošio je milijune na mene, to baš i nije neki novac - jednom je izjavila. Nakon nešto više od godinu dana Howard je preminuo. Ona je nastavila
trošiti njegov novac, a 1996. godine morala je objaviti bankrot. Završila je na sudu sa sinom svog pokojnog muža koji je tvrdio da je brak njegovog
oca i starlete nevaljan.

Život nakon bankrota

Objasnio je kako je njegov otac bio u 90. godini te da je bio senilan. Sudski spor trajao je sve do njene smrti. Pokušala je stvoriti glumačku i
manekensku karijeru no to joj nije uspjelo. Naša publika vjerojatno ju pamti i iz filma 'Neboder', u kojem je glumila s Brankom Cikatićem.
Kako bi povratila 'propalu karijeru ulagala je u svoj izgled te išla na plastične operacije. Pokušala se proslaviti s reality showom, ali i tu je doživjela
fijasko.

Bila je veoma nesretna te je postala ovisnica o Valiumu i Xanaxu. Udebljala se, a počeli su i problemi sa sinom Danielom koji je tada bio tinejdžer.
Izbacila ga je iz kuće te nastavila živjeti sama. Niti u ljubavi nije imala sreće.

- Sama sam otkako mi je suprug umro. Uglavnom sam kod kuće, ne izlazim. Teško je ići na spojeve kada ste stalno kod kuće. Tada vas nitko ne želi -
objasnila je nekoliko mjeseci prije nego što je ostala u drugom stanju pa rodila kćer Dannielyn. Njen porod pratile su televizijske kamere, a mnogi su
se pitali tko je otac djevojčice. Javljali su se mnogi muškarci koji su tvrdili da nje dijete njihovo, ali starleta je kao oca upisala Howarda K. Sterna.

Rekla je kako je njen preminuli suprug otac djeteta jer je prije smrti zamrzla njegovu spermu. DNK analiza je pokazala kako je pravi otac djevojčice
Larry Brikhead s kojim se neko vrijeme zabavljala.

Pronašla mrtvog sina

Njen sin Daniel došao ju je posjetiti u bolnicu te su se tada pomirili. Anna je bila presretna, a dvadesetogodišnjak je odlučio prespavati u njenoj
bolničkoj sobi. Kada ga je ujutro išla probuditi, shvatila je da ne diše.

Daniel je preminuo, a autopsijom je utvrđeno da se predozirao. Anna je bila slomljena - počela razmišljati o vlastitoj smrti, a čak je odabrala i modnu
kombinaciju u kojoj će je pokopati. Borila se s depresijom i viškom kilograma te je miješala razne tablete.

Nakon smrti sina često je bila bolesna. Vrijeme je provodila ispred televizora, a bila je opsjednuta idejom da njeno dijete bude 'seksi beba'.

- Iako je znala da je ispravna količina hrane 84 grama svaka tri sata, ona je inzistirala da joj dajem 70 grama - pričala je dadilja.

Samo nekoliko mjeseci kasnije, Anna je pronađena mrtva u hotelu. Prema nalazu obdukcije, preminula je jer je uzela miks tableta. Iza sebe
je ostavila petomjesečnu djevojčicu koju danas odgaja njen biološki otac Larry.

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 21/02/2018 18:54:19
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 21:44:23  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 21/02/2018 18:55:40
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 22:00:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Wiki: Leslie William Nielsen
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leslie_Nielsen

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 02/10/2017 10:06:12
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 22:03:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 02/10/2017 00:07:14
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 22:04:24  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 22:05:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 02/10/2017 10:08:38
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 22:09:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Twenty 4 Seven - We Are The World (1997)

Wiki: Twenty 4 Seven
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty_4_Seven

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 11/10/2017 23:33:47
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 22:13:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 12/10/2017 01:25:06
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 22:13:41  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 12/10/2017 00:00:48
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 22:14:12  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Wiki: Nancy Coolen
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Coolen

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 12/10/2017 01:31:03
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 22:14:54  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 21/02/2018 19:03:33
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 22:15:31  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tears feat. Plastic Bertrand - Ca Plane Pour Moi.avi (1978)

Lou Deprijck - 'Ca plane pour moi' (version 2010)

Plastic Bertrand - Ca Plane Pour Moi (1978) HQ

MUNROWS RETRO

"Ca Plane Pour Moi" by Plastic Bertrand was the first punk or new wave song I ever heard ... and purchased.
I had only been a DJ for four months when I came across this single in the record store in April 1978.
To say this went over well at the club I worked at would be an understatement ... it was a sensation. And I
couldn't play it enough (I still have the vinyl 45 in its original jacket). There were a lot of rumors flying
around according to one of the cocktail waitresses I was dating at the time that the French lyrics had something
to do with "giving head" but the English translations don't show that ... and there must be a dozen different
English translations of the lyrics.

Anyway, I've done my spin on this, loosely conforming to some of the lyrics, the only English one being
"I am the king of the divan." So, it's all in fun my video. #8 in the UK during the summer of 1978, this
long shot I found in a record store only made it to #47 on Billboard and #57 on Cash Box on June 24, 1978.
It was never "Number 1 with a bullet" in Canada or the US ... but it was certainly a bullet of a song,
nonetheless.

War Plastic Bertrand gar nicht der Sänger seines größten Hits?

https://brf.be/national/118055/

Wiki: Roger Jouret
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_Bertrand

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 21/02/2018 20:18:53
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 22:16:05  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
‘No kitchen is complete without a conversation piece.. ’ - 1979

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 21/02/2018 19:12:28
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 22:25:41  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 02/10/2017 00:28:01
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 22:27:19  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Facts & Fiction - Give Me The Night (Eurotops 1986)

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 05/10/2017 20:46:36
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 22:31:16  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Danuta Lato

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 21/02/2018 20:12:08
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 22:38:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

DANUTA - WHENEVER YOU GO (1989)

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 03/10/2017 00:43:51
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 23:06:49  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 03/10/2017 01:30:51
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 23:35:54  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

***DANUTA*** - For Your Love

Danuta Lato (PinUp Club) Dutch TV [1987].flv

Danuta - Touch My Heart (1986)

Wiki: Danuta Lato
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danuta_Lato

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 03/10/2017 01:25:08
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 23:39:30  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 02/10/2017 16:53:21
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 23:42:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
(April 1990))

Danuta Lato Interview on German TV (rare)

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Edited by - Tutta on 03/10/2017 12:38:21
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 01/10/2017 : 23:42:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 365 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.55 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000