forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Bonelli
 Bonelli/DC Comics team-up
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 20

vice
stripovi.com suradnik

7251 Posts

Member since 29/06/2005

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 16:35:48  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Na Lucca comics and games festivalu 2018. godine objavljen je početak povijesne suradnje između Bonellija i američkog DC Comics-a. Likovi iz jednog i drugog strip-univerzuma susretat će se u seriji crossovera koja počinje 2019. godine a prvi na redu su Zagor i Flash, a mini-serijal od tri epizode u kojima će se susresti Dylan Dog i Batman najavljen je za 2020. godinu.
Ove avanture objavljivat će se u Italiji i u Americi a na njima će surađivati DC i Bonelli autori.
Izdavačka kuća RW Edizioni, koja drži prava za DC u Italiji, posrednik je u ovoj suradnji.

Michele Masiero (glavni urednik Bonellija) najavljuje partnerstvo

And like that... he's gone.

Edited by - solar on 03/11/2019 18:27:31

agochkov

293 Posts

Member since 17/10/2012

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 16:39:09  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send agochkov a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Prvi teamup Zagor/Flash. Ocekujemo Dylan/Constantine

http://www.sergiobonelli.it/home/2018/11/03/news/sergio-bonelli-editore-e-dc-con-rw-edizioni-annunciano-una-partnership-epocale-1003757/

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/11/03/dc-comics-crossover-sergio-bonelli-flash-zagor/

Edited by - solar on 13/05/2019 16:13:53
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25747 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 16:58:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote

http://www.sergiobonelli.it/home/2018/11/03/news/sergio-bonelli-editore-e-dc-con-rw-edizioni-annunciano-una-partnership-epocale-1003757/

Zagor and Flash will be the first to meet in a series of comic crossovers.
MILAN, ITALY and BURBANK, CALIFORNIA (NOVEMBER 3, 2018) - Sergio Bonelli Editore and DC, with RW Edizioni, are pleased to announce an unprecedented new partnership, aimed at publishing a series of comic crossovers that will make history, with protagonists the characters of the Bonellian universe and the DC superheroes. The two publishing houses will gather to give fans the first, epic, meetings between the icons of Italian and American popular culture in 2019 and 2020.

The first crossover project, scheduled for release next year, will focus on the characters of Zagor and Flash. The companies still hold "top secret" the details of how they will meet and what other characters will appear in the crossover projects provided below.

"Everyone at Sergio Bonelli Editore is excited to be part of an event of this magnitude," said Editorial Director Michele Masiero. "Our creative minds set off the moment we met DC and RW friends for the first time."

"We are proud to help make this historic project possible and be part of it," said Pasquale Saviano, Managing Director of RW Edizioni. "We look forward to working with SBE and DC to give Italian readers the most exciting stories they could have ever expected."

Masiero added "We look forward to the right moment to announce the characters linked to the other projects, and the wonderful artists who will work there".

Sergio Bonelli Editore
Sergio Bonelli Editore SpA is one of the most important cartoon publishers in the world, with a library of thousands of stories produced, characterized by a wide variety of publications, which have entertained millions of readers for almost seventy years. The comics catalog of Sergio Bonelli Editore SpA includes some of the most popular characters of Italian popular culture such as Tex Willer, Dylan Dog, Zagor, Mister No, Martin Mystère, Dragonero, Nathan Never and Julia. Leader of the Italian comics market, Sergio Bonelli Editore has opened a production arm for cinema and television, Bonelli Entertainment, to develop projects based on their characters and their own original stories. For more information, visit the official website www.sergiobonelli.it.

DC Entertainment
DC Entertainment, the home of the iconic DC brands (Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Flash), DC Vertigo (Sandman, Fables) and MAD , is the creative division aimed at strategically integrating Warner Bros. WarnerMedia. DC Entertainment works in concert with many key Warner Bros. divisions to develop their stories and characters across all media, including but not exclusively film, television, consumer products, home entertainment and interactive games. A publisher of thousands of comic books, graphic novels and magazines every year, DC Entertainment is one of the world's largest comic book publishers.

RW Edizioni
RW Edizioni was founded in Novara in 2010 and became the Italian publisher of books and graphic novels DC in 2011. In addition to the publication of Japanese and French comics, it continues to publish the DC in Italy, Holland, Denmark and Finland and has several thousand books in the catalog.

Ja sam fetišist papira!

Edited by - solar on 13/05/2019 16:18:46
Go to Top of Page

Bachy

Croatia
1695 Posts

Member since 06/05/2009

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 16:59:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Bachy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Nešto slično kao ovo gore...

Oj, budi svoj!
Go to Top of Page

agochkov

293 Posts

Member since 17/10/2012

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 17:04:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send agochkov a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Moja wishlist:

Martin Mystere vs Doom Patrol
Dylan Dog vs Hellblazer
Groucho vs Joker
Dampyr vs Darkseid
Julia vs Batwoman

i normalno
Tex vs Superman, pa da vidimo cija majka crnu vunu prede ;)
Go to Top of Page

agochkov

293 Posts

Member since 17/10/2012

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 17:06:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send agochkov a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A moze i ovako
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25747 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 17:09:53  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hoće li Bonellijevci koji ne vole superheroje ovo čitati i obratno?

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 17:24:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

shalilo6
Average Member

Croatia
554 Posts

Member since 30/03/2017

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 17:24:20  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send shalilo6 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ne volim baš DC a i Zagor mi nije baš u zadnje vrime prirasta srcu. Ali isto ću bacit oko na ovo, možda bude ono "minus i minus= plus".

Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
Go to Top of Page

Sarghan
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
1763 Posts

Member since 26/01/2011

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 17:26:22  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Sarghan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Riječi ne mogu opisati koliko sam zbunjen ovom najavom.
Go to Top of Page

vice
stripovi.com suradnik

7251 Posts

Member since 29/06/2005

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 17:29:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Koliko san skužija, RW ima distribucijska prava na DC stripove u Italiji, te su sad postigli deal s Bonellijem. DC, onaj američki, ovdje je čisto na papiru, i naravno, u smislu plaćenih prava za korištenje likova.

Go to Top of Page

sawitch
Advanced Member

Serbia
39113 Posts

Member since 17/11/2007

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 17:32:10  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send sawitch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nista nije sveto
Go to Top of Page

Sarghan
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
1763 Posts

Member since 26/01/2011

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 17:43:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Sarghan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Prošle godine sam mislio kako jedino nebuloznije od crossovera Zagora i Brad Barron može biti crossover Zagor i Julije. Kako li sam samo bio u krivu!

Mislim, u jednu ruku bi mi bilo zanimljivo vidjeti neki smisleniji team-up u stilu Tex i Jonah Hex, ali kad od svih mogućih kombinacija spoje Zagora i Flasha... kako? Zašto?
Go to Top of Page

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 17:46:44  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vice

Koliko san skužija, RW ima distribucijska prava na DC stripove u Italiji, te su sad postigli deal s Bonellijem. DC, onaj američki, ovdje je čisto na papiru, i naravno, u smislu plaćenih prava za korištenje likova.

RW drži DC prava za Italiju i logično posrednik je u ovoj suradnji ali oni ne mogu ništa napraviti bez odobrenja iz Amerike.
Go to Top of Page

vice
stripovi.com suradnik

7251 Posts

Member since 29/06/2005

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 17:49:06  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by solar

quote:
Originally posted by vice

RW drži DC prava za Italiju i logično posrednik je u ovoj suradnji ali oni ne mogu ništa napraviti bez odobrenja iz Amerike.

Pa na to san i mislija kad san reka da su Amerima bitna plaćena prava. Nisu kreativno uključeni u ovo.

Go to Top of Page

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 17:53:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Nisu kreativno uključeni u ovo.

Vidjet ćemo koliko su uključeni kako bude izlazile informacije, ali ono što znam npr. naši domaći izdavači imaju milijun primjedbi od matičnih kuća za izgled naslovnica, formata, fontova itd., tako da čisto sumnjam da će DC dozvoliti tek tako Bonelliju da rade bilo što sa Flashom i ostalim junacima.
Go to Top of Page

agochkov

293 Posts

Member since 17/10/2012

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 17:57:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send agochkov a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ako ide i na engleskom, onda moze imati impact, ali ako ide samo na italijanskom, onda ce biti samo promocija DC izdanja u Italiji i vrlo ogranicenog dometa.
Go to Top of Page

vice
stripovi.com suradnik

7251 Posts

Member since 29/06/2005

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 18:11:24  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by solar

quote:
Nisu kreativno uključeni u ovo.

Vidjet ćemo koliko su uključeni kako bude izlazile informacije, ali ono što znam npr. naši domaći izdavači imaju milijun primjedbi od matičnih kuća za izgled naslovnica, formata, fontova itd., tako da čisto sumnjam da će DC dozvoliti tek tako Bonelliju da rade bilo što sa Flashom i ostalim junacima.

Naravno da će oni sve to nadgledati, pa tko to uopće dovodi u pitanje? Sigurno postoje granice i pravila kojih se korisnici njihovih likova moraju držati, pa i kad se radi o alternativnom svemiru van glavnog DC kontinuiteta.

Šta se tiče kreativne uključenosti, to je samo moja pretpostavka. Hoće li na crossoverima raditi Bonellijevi crtači i samo talijanski crtači/zaposlenici DC-a, ili će biti uključene i veće inozemne čunke, vidjet ćemo.

Go to Top of Page

supermark
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
29529 Posts

Member since 06/02/2007

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 18:11:47  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit supermark's Homepage  Send supermark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 18:14:46  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Evo jedne starije ilustracije koja se lijepo uklapa u ovaj topic
Go to Top of Page

djukak

2884 Posts

Member since 28/04/2005

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 18:19:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send djukak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ovo me ni malo ne raduje.

They have money for wars, but can't feed the poor!

Allow me to introduce first, Makaveli the Don.
Go to Top of Page

Hercule Poirot
stripovi.com suradnik

12704 Posts

Member since 28/11/2017

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 18:23:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Hercule Poirot a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pfuuujjj....

Konačna i ultimativna uvreda svih onih koji vole strip.
Go to Top of Page

Jesse_Pinkman

133 Posts

Member since 06/05/2017

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 18:35:18  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Jesse_Pinkman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Glupost samo takva.
Go to Top of Page

ivanl
Advanced Member

Croatia
15617 Posts

Member since 24/04/2012

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 18:40:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send ivanl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hercule Poirot

Pfuuujjj....

Konacno pravi post!

Kontra mraku, kontra sili!
Prkos mocnome, zaštita slabome!
Go to Top of Page

ivanl
Advanced Member

Croatia
15617 Posts

Member since 24/04/2012

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 18:42:09  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send ivanl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jaki

Hoće li Bonellijevci koji ne vole superheroje ovo čitati i obratno?

Pa za mene je ovo tupilo od nekuzenja. Bezvezarija na 2. Golo g....

Kontra mraku, kontra sili!
Prkos mocnome, zaštita slabome!
Go to Top of Page

vice
stripovi.com suradnik

7251 Posts

Member since 29/06/2005

Posted - 03/11/2018 : 18:47:12  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hercule Poirot

Pfuuujjj....

Pretjeruješ. Mene ovo ne vrijeđa, a navodno volim strip.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 20 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.32 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000