forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 www.stripovi.com - svaštara - off topic diskusije
 Svaštara
 Coronavirus
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 256

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 15:47:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message
Čestitke King, baš je dobro ime!
Go to Top of Page

grofica Varga
stripovi.com suradnik

Germany
1202 Posts

Member since 15/12/2009

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 16:00:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send grofica Varga a Private Message
Čestitam King!
Go to Top of Page

Tonto
Advanced Member

7656 Posts

Member since 11/02/2012

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 16:36:48  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tonto a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by vukozec

Više me brine ova karta u džepu za Inmusic.

Neka te ne brine. Hipstersko pomodni kvazi festival.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkgAlOQFi-U

The less I have the more I am a happy man
Go to Top of Page

vukozec
Advanced Member

4828 Posts

Member since 17/08/2013

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 16:53:05  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vukozec a Private Message
Ima ove godine i za olinjalog rokera poput tebe ponešto: Nick Mason, Rival Sons, čak i malo 90s metala... ;)
Go to Top of Page

Tonto
Advanced Member

7656 Posts

Member since 11/02/2012

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 17:00:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tonto a Private Message
quote:

Ima ove godine i za olinjalog rokera poput tebe ponešto: Nick Mason, Rival Sons, čak i malo 90s metala... ;)

Nisi me kupio. Danas sam na cirkusko limenoj Tom Waits fazi. Paše mi uz apokalipsu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QywH5lialsU

The less I have the more I am a happy man
Go to Top of Page

nagor
Advanced Member

Croatia
12553 Posts

Member since 21/02/2012

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 17:16:45  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send nagor a Private Message
Ok, karantena. Ali vidi Britance. Oni kontra. Doslovno žele da se virus proširi da se stvori imunitet u populaciji. Predviđaju da će vrhunac biti ljeti i tek onda planiraju karantenu jer kao nema smisla da su ljudi u karanteni već od početka epidemije. Bolje da su u karanteni samo tada kad će biti vrhunac epidemije, da većina to tad preleži doma.

Zanimljiv pristup. Pravi britanski. Keep Calm and Corona On! :D

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/13/uk/uk-coronavirus-response-boris-johnson-intl-gbr/index.html

The reason the UK has held off stricter "social distancing" measures appears to be rooted in the government's prediction that the outbreak may not peak until 14 weeks from now -- and that people will not be willing to drastically alter their ways of life and stick to the new rules for over three months, so there's little point imposing more restrictions just yetGovernment ministers claim their decisions are being led purely by science. That science, they say, currently suggests that it would be beneficial for the country to build up some sort of herd immunity to the novel coronavirus strain in the long run. In short, authorities do want some Britons to get the bug, especially since for many, its symptoms will not be particularly debilitating

Some scientists did offer words of support for the UK's measures.
"I am the first to admit that I'm not Boris Johnson's biggest fan. But I'm relatively impressed that unlike other political leaders, who've kind of bowed to the pressure of each other and their populations to implement school closures -- which we don't have enough evidence to know if it will make a difference or not -- Johnson is listening to the current evidence that's out there," Dr. Clare Wenham, assistant professor of global health policy at the London School of Economics, told CNN.
"He's not doing a Trump and shutting down borders, which we know will have no effect. He's taking a rather measured approach now -- but yes, it's a gamble."

Edited by - nagor on 14/03/2020 17:17:21
Go to Top of Page

verab

Croatia
2510 Posts

Member since 22/01/2015

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 17:17:50  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send verab a Private Message
Go to Top of Page

nagor
Advanced Member

Croatia
12553 Posts

Member since 21/02/2012

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 17:20:54  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send nagor a Private Message
Ma tih fora ima milijun. I ova sa Žižekom je odlična! Ali ajmo to u viceve jer je previše vijesti oko korone i previše viceva o njoj. Zagušit ćemo topic. ;)
Go to Top of Page

vukozec
Advanced Member

4828 Posts

Member since 17/08/2013

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 17:39:29  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vukozec a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by nagor

Ok, karantena. Ali vidi Britance. Oni kontra. Doslovno žele da se virus proširi da se stvori imunitet u populaciji. Predviđaju da će vrhunac biti ljeti i tek onda planiraju karantenu jer kao nema smisla da su ljudi u karanteni već od početka epidemije. Bolje da su u karanteni samo tada kad će biti vrhunac epidemije, da većina to tad preleži doma.

Zanimljiv pristup. Pravi britanski. Keep Calm and Corona On! :D

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/13/uk/uk-coronavirus-response-boris-johnson-intl-gbr/index.html

The reason the UK has held off stricter "social distancing" measures appears to be rooted in the government's prediction that the outbreak may not peak until 14 weeks from now -- and that people will not be willing to drastically alter their ways of life and stick to the new rules for over three months, so there's little point imposing more restrictions just yetGovernment ministers claim their decisions are being led purely by science. That science, they say, currently suggests that it would be beneficial for the country to build up some sort of herd immunity to the novel coronavirus strain in the long run. In short, authorities do want some Britons to get the bug, especially since for many, its symptoms will not be particularly debilitating

Some scientists did offer words of support for the UK's measures.
"I am the first to admit that I'm not Boris Johnson's biggest fan. But I'm relatively impressed that unlike other political leaders, who've kind of bowed to the pressure of each other and their populations to implement school closures -- which we don't have enough evidence to know if it will make a difference or not -- Johnson is listening to the current evidence that's out there," Dr. Clare Wenham, assistant professor of global health policy at the London School of Economics, told CNN.
"He's not doing a Trump and shutting down borders, which we know will have no effect. He's taking a rather measured approach now -- but yes, it's a gamble."

Pa, zasad je teško reći čiji će pristup biti efikasniji, vrijeme će pokazati.
Go to Top of Page

DODSFERD
Advanced Member

Pitcairn Island
29953 Posts

Member since 14/03/2014

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 17:46:31  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DODSFERD a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by nagor

Kad smo već kod prinova.

Spremite se na BABY BOOM 2021. Tamo negdje na početku 2021e će biti puno novih beba. :)

Onda smo opet na istom problemu, zar nije cilj smanjiti a ne povećati broj stanovnika ove prenapučene Zemlje. Ali, gospođica Corona je ionako preslaba po tom pitanju, za vidljivije rezultate potrebna je stara i iskusna gospođa Yersinia Pestis.

Sinaitakala Tu'imatamoana 'i Fanakavakilangi Fakafanua
Go to Top of Page

tex2
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
28975 Posts

Member since 17/09/2006

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 18:03:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send tex2 a Private Message
Čestitke King!

Da se vratimo na temu, sigurno ste čuli za onog lika što je zaražen došao u Klaićevu sa sinom (oboje imaju Coronu), e pa s njim sam bio na kavi prije desetak dana, a njegov sin je bio s mojim sinom na vježbama ovaj ponedjeljak. I što sad da radim?

"Od svakog treba tražiti samo ono što on može dati."
"The puck is in! The home team wins!", the good ol' hockey game
Go to Top of Page

selanne
stripovi.com suradnik

Bosnia and Herzegovina
7617 Posts

Member since 11/09/2009

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 18:07:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit selanne's Homepage  Send selanne a Private Message
Samoizoliraj se.
Ja sam se vratio iz Njemačke prije tjedan dana i morao sam se izolirati, iako nemam nijednog simptoma.

Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember - nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality or law, remember - everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are assassins! Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Go to Top of Page

nagor
Advanced Member

Croatia
12553 Posts

Member since 21/02/2012

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 18:15:41  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send nagor a Private Message
Uh, Tex, ne znam dal smo mi ovdje dovoljno kompetentni za kakav konkretan odgovor. Najbolje da nazoveš svog liječnika koji će te savjetovati dalje.

Ja na osnovi toga što sam pročitao o koroni, mogu samo reći da sam uvjeren da će to puno ljudi pokupit i da će nas većina to doma preležat bez problema i ozbiljnijih simptoma. Korona nije nikakva osuda na smrt, pogotovo za mlađe i inače zdrave ljude. Najgori dio početne faze je bila ta stigmatizacija i te prve brojke.

Čitam Slovence jer sam u direktnom kontaktu s njima. Oni su u drugoj fazi. Kaže njihov premijer "Nisu bitne brojke, prestajemo s nepotrebnim testiranjem, pripremamo se na liječenje najkritičnijih." To ti govori, da nema nešto previše smisla paničariti ako pokupiš virus. Bitno je da nisu teški simptomi.

Edited by - nagor on 14/03/2020 18:15:52
Go to Top of Page

DODSFERD
Advanced Member

Pitcairn Island
29953 Posts

Member since 14/03/2014

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 18:18:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DODSFERD a Private Message
Dnevno stanje za Italiju: 3497 novih zaraženih, 175 umrlih i 557 izliječenih.

Sinaitakala Tu'imatamoana 'i Fanakavakilangi Fakafanua
Go to Top of Page

lwood
Advanced Member

Colombia
46464 Posts

Member since 09/12/2005

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 18:21:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send lwood a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by tex2

Čestitke King!

Da se vratimo na temu, sigurno ste čuli za onog lika što je zaražen došao u Klaićevu sa sinom (oboje imaju Coronu), e pa s njim sam bio na kavi prije desetak dana, a njegov sin je bio s mojim sinom na vježbama ovaj ponedjeljak. I što sad da radim?

probaj nazvat ove u hzjz 385 (0)1/48 63 222 pa pitaj. Ako ih uspiješ dobit. Triba bi bit u samoizolaciji.

Dajte nam Banija Libre;može i mekokoricen (ali s osvrtom na forumaše obavezno)!
Go to Top of Page

tex2
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
28975 Posts

Member since 17/09/2006

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 18:24:55  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send tex2 a Private Message
Budući da odnedavno razrjeđujem krv znam bar da sam zdrav, pa bi ako i pokupim virus trebao kao što kažeš ga prohodati. Jedan mali s vježbi već dobio visoku temperaturu. A ovaj direktor je u srijedu već znao da ima coronu i onda ide okolo??!! I naravno svi mi imamo starije roditelje, rodbinu, a oni su najizloženiji, a bili s nama, ma znam da su Hrvati neodgovorni, ali svejedno dokle!

Go to Top of Page

DzekDenijels

Serbia
2329 Posts

Member since 26/07/2009

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 18:26:31  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit DzekDenijels's Homepage  Send DzekDenijels a Private Message
quote:

Čestitke King!

Odeš na testiranje i razrešiš sve dileme.
Ako si negativan, evo dokaza da virus i nije toliko virulentan.
Ako si pozitivan - izolacija uz simptomatsku terapiju, i za 10-ak dana si izlečen.
U svakom slučaju nema mesta za paniku i neku zabrinutost...

Carpe diem
Go to Top of Page

tex2
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
28975 Posts

Member since 17/09/2006

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 18:28:46  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send tex2 a Private Message
Teško dobit bilo koga!

quote:
Originally posted by lwood

quote:

Čestitke King!

probaj nazvat ove u hzjz 385 (0)1/48 63 222 pa pitaj. Ako ih uspiješ dobit. Triba bi bit u samoizolaciji.

Go to Top of Page

selanne
stripovi.com suradnik

Bosnia and Herzegovina
7617 Posts

Member since 11/09/2009

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 18:29:40  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit selanne's Homepage  Send selanne a Private Message
Kod nas ne žele testirati nikoga tko nema simptome, ja sam tražio da me testiraju, jer mi se ne da dva tjedna sjediti kući ako sam zdrav (a izgledno je da jesam).

Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember - nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality or law, remember - everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are assassins! Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Go to Top of Page

tex2
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
28975 Posts

Member since 17/09/2006

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 18:31:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send tex2 a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by DzekDenijels

quote:

Čestitke King!

Ako si pozitivan - izolacija uz simptomatsku terapiju, i za 10-ak dana si izlečen.

Hvala, a napravit ćemo što nam kažu službe, paničar nisam

Go to Top of Page

grofica Varga
stripovi.com suradnik

Germany
1202 Posts

Member since 15/12/2009

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 18:36:37  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send grofica Varga a Private Message
Nađi broj, hot line za tvoju županiju, ili zovni doktora ili hitnu. Budi uporan!
Oni će ti kazati što da radiš. Ne bi smio otiči na svoju ruku u čekaone. To je preventiranje mogućnosti da zaraza ne bukne baš po bolnicama/ambulantama.
Go to Top of Page

lwood
Advanced Member

Colombia
46464 Posts

Member since 09/12/2005

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 18:40:52  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send lwood a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by DzekDenijels

quote:

Čestitke King!

Haha,baš se nasmijah. Kod nas jedva da ikog testiraju.

Dajte nam Banija Libre;može i mekokoricen (ali s osvrtom na forumaše obavezno)!
Go to Top of Page

grofica Varga
stripovi.com suradnik

Germany
1202 Posts

Member since 15/12/2009

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 18:42:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send grofica Varga a Private Message
Testove ne rade kako se kome sprdne. Tvoj slučaj bi trebali shvatiti ozbiljno. Ako ti budu neozbiljni i seruckaju. Zovni druge ambulante, hitne itd. Nikad ne znaš jel kakav polupismeni tulipan na liniji, al valjda imaš feeling za to.
Go to Top of Page

izivko
Advanced Member

Germany
11584 Posts

Member since 25/07/2003

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 18:48:45  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send izivko a Private Message
Čestitke King! Ništa se ne može mjeriti s rođenjem sina. Sinu puno zdravlja, veselja i još sinova.

Have mercy
Go to Top of Page

ivanl
Advanced Member

Croatia
15617 Posts

Member since 24/04/2012

Posted - 14/03/2020 : 18:52:52  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send ivanl a Private Message
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ivanl

Odgodili Supersuckerse...

Bio sam prije 2 god u Vintageu, ok, ali ništa spektakularno, ni bend ni publika nisu više što se nekad bili...

Više me brine ova karta u džepu za Inmusic.

Ja im se bas radovao.
Nema ni Missiona pocetkom travnja. A karta u dzepu... sve ce turneje otkazati i kancelirati. Najgore mi je za Rage against machine i System of the down. A zalit cu najvjerovatnije i za Judas Priest jubilarnom turnejom za 50 godina kontinuiranog rada. Da spomenem samo neke...

Kontra mraku, kontra sili!
Prkos mocnome, zaštita slabome!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 256 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.98 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000