forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Stripovi
 Stripovi
 Čarobna knjiga najavljuje
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 137

I like girlz
Advanced Member



Bosnia and Herzegovina
7312 Posts

Member since 18/01/2005

Posted - 25/10/2020 :  13:06:52  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send I like girlz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
fantastična najava za "fort wheeling" u koloru, zaista divno iznenađenje!

nadam se što prije da slijedi i "ticonderoga", to željno očekujem (naravno isto u koloru, po mogućnosti).

btw, zna li neko gdje se može vidjeti neki preview ovog "casterman" izdanja "fort wheelinga"? google ovaj put nije bio moj prijatelj :)

"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes"
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member



Croatia
16916 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 25/10/2020 :  13:26:16  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by I like girlz

nadam se što prije da slijedi i "ticonderoga", to željno očekujem (naravno isto u koloru, po mogućnosti).



Pljuc,pljuc

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

Peyo
Advanced Member



Croatia
5286 Posts

Member since 28/10/2005

Posted - 25/10/2020 :  13:40:12  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Peyo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by I like girlz

fantastična najava za "fort wheeling" u koloru, zaista divno iznenađenje!

nadam se što prije da slijedi i "ticonderoga", to željno očekujem (naravno isto u koloru, po mogućnosti).

btw, zna li neko gdje se može vidjeti neki preview ovog "casterman" izdanja "fort wheelinga"? google ovaj put nije bio moj prijatelj :)



Ovdje su valjda sva izdanja:
https://www.archivespratt.com/fortwheeling.htm

Što se tiče previewa trebao bi biti poput ovoga:
https://www.cong-pratt.com/en/ebook/wheeling-the-complete/
https://www.cong-pratt.com/en/ebook/wheeling-volume-2/
Go to Top of Page

cerichus
Senior Member



Bosnia and Herzegovina
1330 Posts

Member since 01/02/2007

Posted - 25/10/2020 :  13:43:18  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send cerichus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Imam Fort Wheeling od Strip agenta, ne kanim mijenjati.

Elvis has just left the building!

Edited by - cerichus on 27/10/2020 18:40:05
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member



Croatia
16916 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 25/10/2020 :  14:09:58  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ticonderoga:
TICONDEROGA (1957)
Texts by Héctor G. Oesterheld and Hugo Pratt

Drawings by Hugo Pratt
(with the assistance of Gisela Dester from the 7th episode onwards)

This single story appeared in the Argentine magazine “Frontera Mensual” from issue 1 (April, 1957) and then passed to the magazine “Frontera Extra”, both published by editorial Frontera.
This long story in pictures finally enabled Pratt to deal easily with a historical period that he had always loved from his childhood memories of novelists Kenneth Roberts (North-West Passage) and Fenimore Cooper (The Last of the Mohicans).The story is set in eighteenth-century North America during the struggle between the French and the English to control the territory around Lake Champlain where the Duchesne Fort, captured by the English, was situated. Actually, the geographical whereabouts indicated above is not really so specific as the action takes place in the area of the Great Lakes, a vast region that Pratt attempts to illustrate to the reader by frequently adding maps. The protagonists are three young men: a cadet in the service of the English Crown Caleb Lee, the shrewd Joe Flint nick- named Ticonderoga and the native American Numockh, as well as a number of minor characters from among which the Indian warriors emerge as they ally themselves first with one side and then the other. The backdrop to the adventure is the woods, forests and wild, unspoilt nature where the silent passage of the Indians’ moccasins contrasts with the noisy movements of the soldiers from Europe. In this work Pratt uses the technique of halftone as if to increase the mystery and fascination of the symbiosis between man and nature that is shattered by a war that will shortly after lead to the birth of a nation.


Ja sam fetišist papira!

Edited by - jaki on 25/10/2020 14:11:24
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member



Croatia
16916 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 25/10/2020 :  14:13:46  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NESVRSTANI

Sa već pilan, ali nisan čita Ernie Pikea. Šta želiš reć kad kažeš da više sliči Ernie Pikeu?
Inače, Škorpioni su mi odlični.


The character is based directly on the American war correspondent Ernie Pyle, who died towards the end of the Second World War on a small island in the Pacific near Okinawa while he was following the 77th Infantry Division into which he had been incorporated. The inscription on his tombstone reads “Who knows if he’ll still be here” and is dated 18 April 1945. As a journalist Pyle covered war stories on several fronts all over the world and produced articles that, at the time, made him very famous back in the US. By creating Ernie Pike in his likeness in this excellent comic story the Authors wanted to pay tribute to this extraordinary man who had an exceptional talent for conveying the atrocities and absurdities of war. Ernie Pike is depicted in the illustrations of each episode as the narrator of the facts and so appears to be directly involved in the events and hence is perceived as a real person. So this fictional character uses the style of the real-life Ernie to recount the life, anxieties and fears of unknown soldiers as well as forgotten acts of heroism, small personal tragedies and stories of courage that often border on cowardice. Many have claimed that without Pratt’s drawings this series would never have achieved the lofty heights of striking success it attained and this is most probably true because no other comic artist has ever managed to get into the spirit of a character so completely and totally as the Master of Malamocco (as Odb, alias Oreste del Buono, was later to define him). The series which was born in 1957 and concluded in 1976 has 34 episodes of considerably different length attributed to Pratt, (the shortest cover 4 pages while the longest runs to 25). Other artists who alternated with Pratt were Solano Lopez, Alberto Breccia, José Muñoz and Walther Fahrer. Note: The range of Italian language publications that have hosted the character goes unrivalled in other European countries, from when he first appeared in 1958 on the magazine Albi del Nuovo Sceriffo, and later Albo del Castoro, il Corriere dei Piccoli, il Piccolo Sceriffo, il Piccolo Ranger, Albo Gli Invincibili, Sgt. Kirk magazine, Asso di Picche (edizioni Sgt. Kirk of 1969, not to be con- fused with the Albo Uragano magazine), Super Gulp,Totem, Corto Maltese magazine, the Lizard hardback, and not forgetting the Mondadori books and those published by Florenzo Ivaldi, including the top-notch oblong hard-cover volume published in June 1974.

Ja sam fetišist papira!

Edited by - jaki on 25/10/2020 14:25:01
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member



Croatia
16916 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 25/10/2020 :  14:23:54  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Peyo


Ovdje su valjda sva izdanja:
https://www.archivespratt.com/fortwheeling.htm

Što se tiče previewa trebao bi biti poput ovoga:
https://www.cong-pratt.com/en/ebook/wheeling-the-complete/
https://www.cong-pratt.com/en/ebook/wheeling-volume-2/



This is Hugo Pratt’s first great masterpiece, both in regards to the graphics which are as mature and well detailed in the first as they are airy and synthetic in the second, as well as in regards to the subject matter which deals with the American wars of independence that took place in North America in the eighteenth century between the pioneers and the interfering interests of the French and English that had sent their soldiers there. The work is a celebration of the great adventure narrative, made richer here by the presence of all the different Indian tribes of the area that can be recognised apart thanks to their aquiline noses and prominent cheekbones and who feature as fickle allies that continually switch sides. In this work the author is able to put his considerable historical knowledge of the period’s events to good use, creating a tapestry of great pathos and including in the storyline many characters who actually existed in real-life to mix together with his fictional characters: Criss Kenton, a seventeen-year-old Virginian, Patrick Fitzgerald, an English aristocrat of the same age, Mohena, a young white girl brought up by the Indians after they had slayed her whole family, the redskin Tiny, who demonstrates an unusual wisdom for her tender age. Alongside these fictional characters that are essential for the storyline there are a number of historical figures such as the tormented figure of Lew Wetzel, the pock-marked Indian-killer, the renegade white man Simon Girty (to whom Pratt gave his own face), the rough but honest Ebenezer Zane who founded Wheeling, Daniel Boone, one of the most daring pioneers of the time, Lord Dunmore, governor of Virginia, and Madame Montour, interpreter and agent of the Indian Department. Undoubtedly this saga always occupied a special place in Pratt’s affections, to the extent that he went back to it a number of times in order to polish it off and conclude it at whatever price, finally achieving his aim a year before his death. Note: In 1990 Hugo Pratt wrote “Il romanzo di Criss Kenton”, a prose narrative based on the comic story, for the Editori del Grifo.

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

vronski 3
Senior Member



2235 Posts

Member since 10/01/2014

Posted - 25/10/2020 :  17:12:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jaki

Ticonderoga:
TICONDEROGA (1957)
Texts by Héctor G. Oesterheld and Hugo Pratt

Drawings by Hugo Pratt
(with the assistance of Gisela Dester from the 7th episode onwards)

This single story appeared in the Argentine magazine “Frontera Mensual” from issue 1 (April, 1957) and then passed to the magazine “Frontera Extra”, both published by editorial Frontera.
This long story in pictures finally enabled Pratt to deal easily with a historical period that he had always loved from his childhood memories of novelists Kenneth Roberts (North-West Passage) and Fenimore Cooper (The Last of the Mohicans).The story is set in eighteenth-century North America during the struggle between the French and the English to control the territory around Lake Champlain where the Duchesne Fort, captured by the English, was situated. Actually, the geographical whereabouts indicated above is not really so specific as the action takes place in the area of the Great Lakes, a vast region that Pratt attempts to illustrate to the reader by frequently adding maps. The protagonists are three young men: a cadet in the service of the English Crown Caleb Lee, the shrewd Joe Flint nick- named Ticonderoga and the native American Numockh, as well as a number of minor characters from among which the Indian warriors emerge as they ally themselves first with one side and then the other. The backdrop to the adventure is the woods, forests and wild, unspoilt nature where the silent passage of the Indians’ moccasins contrasts with the noisy movements of the soldiers from Europe. In this work Pratt uses the technique of halftone as if to increase the mystery and fascination of the symbiosis between man and nature that is shattered by a war that will shortly after lead to the birth of a nation.





Jel ovo mladost Žalosnog Sove...?
Go to Top of Page

ivan_micic
Senior Member



Croatia
1745 Posts

Member since 19/12/2007

Posted - 26/10/2020 :  14:20:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send ivan_micic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Najava od čarobne knjige za Cassidya, to je ova trilogija iz storia?
Go to Top of Page

risbozg
Advanced Member



Croatia
12667 Posts

Member since 10/08/2003

Posted - 26/10/2020 :  14:25:01  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send risbozg a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ivan_micic

Najava od čarobne knjige za Cassidya, to je ova trilogija iz storia?



Gdje si to vidio ?

10.08.2003..''Kada nepravda postane zakon, otpor je tvoja dužnost.".
Go to Top of Page

DiSkAcH
Advanced Member



Croatia
3345 Posts

Member since 05/12/2016

Posted - 26/10/2020 :  14:37:12  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DiSkAcH a Private Message  Reply with Quote
EDIT: Mičem sliku jer je dole manja.

-Hi Honey, did you miss me?
-With every bullet so far...

Edited by - DiSkAcH on 26/10/2020 15:44:43
Go to Top of Page

Red Marquis
Senior Member



Serbia
1131 Posts

Member since 06/11/2017

Posted - 26/10/2020 :  14:47:17  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Red Marquis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nauči sitnije da kradeš
Go to Top of Page

risbozg
Advanced Member



Croatia
12667 Posts

Member since 10/08/2003

Posted - 26/10/2020 :  14:51:20  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send risbozg a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Taj Cassidy je isti onaj koji je izdan u mini serijalu ili nije ?

10.08.2003..''Kada nepravda postane zakon, otpor je tvoja dužnost.".
Go to Top of Page

dragan4e
New Member



Serbia
135 Posts

Member since 09/09/2009

Posted - 26/10/2020 :  15:11:54  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send dragan4e a Private Message  Reply with Quote


Reč je o brojevima Priča 90–92.
Go to Top of Page

zlatan bihac
Advanced Member



Bosnia and Herzegovina
6087 Posts

Member since 24/03/2009

Posted - 26/10/2020 :  15:13:10  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send zlatan bihac a Yahoo! Message  Send zlatan bihac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
zanimljivo, stavili ga u ediciju specijal, a ne kao obicna riznica boneli gdje su oni romanzi i ona trilogija iz le storia - kad vuk lovi...
Go to Top of Page

Hajo
Senior Member



1720 Posts

Member since 26/12/2008

Posted - 26/10/2020 :  15:25:27  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Hajo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by risbozg

Taj Cassidy je isti onaj koji je izdan u mini serijalu ili nije ?



Nije. To su nastavci koji su izašli u Le Storie (Jedno doba jedna priča) ediciji.

''Prijatelji postoje da bi cinili uzaludne stvari'' -Groucho
Go to Top of Page

risbozg
Advanced Member



Croatia
12667 Posts

Member since 10/08/2003

Posted - 26/10/2020 :  17:46:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send risbozg a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hajo

quote:
Originally posted by risbozg

Taj Cassidy je isti onaj koji je izdan u mini serijalu ili nije ?



Nije. To su nastavci koji su izašli u Le Storie (Jedno doba jedna priča) ediciji.



Odlično..hvala

10.08.2003..''Kada nepravda postane zakon, otpor je tvoja dužnost.".
Go to Top of Page

I like girlz
Advanced Member



Bosnia and Herzegovina
7312 Posts

Member since 18/01/2005

Posted - 27/10/2020 :  09:03:51  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send I like girlz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Peyo

quote:
Originally posted by I like girlz

fantastična najava za "fort wheeling" u koloru, zaista divno iznenađenje!

nadam se što prije da slijedi i "ticonderoga", to željno očekujem (naravno isto u koloru, po mogućnosti).

btw, zna li neko gdje se može vidjeti neki preview ovog "casterman" izdanja "fort wheelinga"? google ovaj put nije bio moj prijatelj :)



Ovdje su valjda sva izdanja:
https://www.archivespratt.com/fortwheeling.htm

Što se tiče previewa trebao bi biti poput ovoga:
https://www.cong-pratt.com/en/ebook/wheeling-the-complete/
https://www.cong-pratt.com/en/ebook/wheeling-volume-2/




ako će biti ovakav kolor, onda nisam oduševljen istim. previše zeleno/sivo/bijelih kombinacija.

još ako su uniforme engleske vojske obojili u zeleno

hajde vidjet ćemo još...

"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes"
Go to Top of Page

Peyo
Advanced Member



Croatia
5286 Posts

Member since 28/10/2005

Posted - 27/10/2020 :  09:11:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Peyo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ne znam da li je ovo u primjeru kolor od Zanotti. Ona obično napravi izvrstan posao, a negdje sam pročitao da ima verzija sa njenim kolorom.
Go to Top of Page

I like girlz
Advanced Member



Bosnia and Herzegovina
7312 Posts

Member since 18/01/2005

Posted - 28/10/2020 :  13:08:44  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send I like girlz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Peyo

Ne znam da li je ovo u primjeru kolor od Zanotti. Ona obično napravi izvrstan posao, a negdje sam pročitao da ima verzija sa njenim kolorom.



zato i kažem da ćemo vidjeti kad izađe :)

nisam nigdje vidio neki preview od tog "casterman" integrala, sve su iz pojedinačna dva albuma.

zaista želim da bude ok kolor, jer meni je pratt bez kolora nekako suhoparan.

"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes"
Go to Top of Page

Peyo
Advanced Member



Croatia
5286 Posts

Member since 28/10/2005

Posted - 28/10/2020 :  13:30:58  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Peyo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by I like girlz
zaista želim da bude ok kolor, jer meni je pratt bez kolora nekako suhoparan.



Vidio sam izvrsno koloriranih Prattovih radova i znam koliko dobro mogu izgledati njegovi stripovi u boji.

Ali kao i kod brojnih drugih strip izdanja rade se novije verzije (iz raznih razloga, često i zbog nedostupnosti) koje nisu uvijek (ili bolje reći rjeđe jesu) poboljšanje. Tu je dakako i pitanje za izdavača može li doći do tih boljih kolora, bilo starijih ili novijih.
Go to Top of Page

DiSkAcH
Advanced Member



Croatia
3345 Posts

Member since 05/12/2016

Posted - 11/11/2020 :  09:02:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DiSkAcH a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK, vidim da je u pripremi Cassidy, a ima li igdje riječi o zadnjem Atseriksu i možda još kojem Bluberiju ili je to to što se tiče ČK do kraja godine?

-Hi Honey, did you miss me?
-With every bullet so far...
Go to Top of Page

risbozg
Advanced Member



Croatia
12667 Posts

Member since 10/08/2003

Posted - 11/11/2020 :  09:08:23  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send risbozg a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kod ČK-a se nikad nezna i sve je moguće.
Ovaj Cassidy se nestrpljivo čeka.

10.08.2003..''Kada nepravda postane zakon, otpor je tvoja dužnost.".
Go to Top of Page

anto
Advanced Member



Serbia
15779 Posts

Member since 29/06/2008

Posted - 11/11/2020 :  10:23:19  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send anto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Asteriks 9 bi trebao ići do kraja godine;a verovatno i još nešto,poput Bluberija.

Dajte nam Ralph Azhama;može i mekokoricen (ali u boji obavezno)!
Go to Top of Page

DiSkAcH
Advanced Member



Croatia
3345 Posts

Member since 05/12/2016

Posted - 11/11/2020 :  10:26:17  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DiSkAcH a Private Message  Reply with Quote
E super ako je tako, da ne naručujem sada, nego se strpim pa naručim više toga odjednom. :)

-Hi Honey, did you miss me?
-With every bullet so far...

Edited by - DiSkAcH on 11/11/2020 10:26:36
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 137 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000