forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Stripovi
 The Pro
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

etmgosa

1731 Posts

Member since 15/07/2002

Posted - 28/09/2005 : 23:26:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send etmgosa a Private Message

The Pro -- by Garth Ennis, Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti -- sold out, despite being overprinted by one-third. A second printing of The Pro will be available in early October with an all-new cover by Conner, Palmiotti and colorist Paul Mounts.

"I'm overwhelmed by the response this book has received. I never realized there were so many blasted perverts out there!" said Image vice-president and publisher Jim Valentino. "No, seriously, I think this is one of the funniest, sharpest and best books of the year, and I couldn't be happier."

The Pro
Writer: Garth Ennis
Artist: Amanda Conner
Publisher: Image Comics

4 out of 5 stars

“A cynical hooker/Denny’s waitress gets zapped with superpowers given to her by a lecherous alien. Dutifully, the puritanical superhero team of that world locates her and offers her membership. Hilarity and chaos ensue.”

Such a good book for anyone over 18.

Maximuss
Advanced Member

Croatia
9013 Posts

Member since 15/11/2002

Posted - 28/09/2005 : 23:41:11  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Maximuss's Homepage  Send Maximuss a Private Message
Hehe! Ovo ce bit dobro. Kad superkurva negdje povali sve one ustogljene superjunake u tajicama. :))

Go to Top of Page

Barker
Advanced Member

Fyro Macedonia
4647 Posts

Member since 10/10/2003

Posted - 29/09/2005 : 00:13:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Barker a Private Message
Svi moguci zapleti dolaze u obzir :) Zanimljivo.

Bistro i duboko nebo utociste pruza!
Go to Top of Page

DusMan
Advanced Member

5067 Posts

Member since 12/11/2001

Posted - 29/09/2005 : 00:40:40  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DusMan a Private Message
Ja citao ovo, ili nesto sto se tako zove i lici, pre jedno dve godine sa skenova koje mi je (tada jos dobri) Dekara donosio. Ili sam zgresio?
Simpaticno, jako simpaticno.

Maximuss
Advanced Member

Croatia
9013 Posts

Member since 15/11/2002

Posted - 29/09/2005 : 00:48:42  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Maximuss's Homepage  Send Maximuss a Private Message
Objavljeno je 2002, tako da bi moglo to biti to.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000