forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Stripovi
 Spiderman
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12907 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 30/03/2006 : 11:35:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by vice

Ja san mislija da ce to bit simbiot,a ovo je ka pobicni kostim,vidi mu se po ocima da nije svoj nego pod utjecajem simbiota(valjda),ali di je onda taj simbiot.Ma meni se cini da ce se ode drasticno nešto prominit u odnosu na strip,puno drasticnije od izostanka Gwen iz prvog dijela.

Evo šta piše kao summary na IMDb-u...
quote:
Originally posted by IMDb

Third film in the highly successful "Spider-Man" series sees several new villains and a new woman enter Peter Parker's life. With his secret now revealed to both Mary Jane and Harry, Peter must face the consequences of his actions and his new life together with Mary Jane as they finally form a relationship. Yet their newfound open display of love has yielded some unfortunate results, not the least of which is Peter's upset boss determined to make his life hell for causing his son emotional distress. Not helping is a young investigative reporter named Eddie Brock who Jameson has hired to find out why Mary Jane dumped his son for Peter - what's Parker's secrets? At the same time an escaped prisoner hiding out on a remote beach is caught in a dreadful accident and finds himself turned into a shape-shifting sand creature. Peter's investigations into the past of this 'Sandman' brings him in contact with two very different things that will inevitably alter his life. The first a young woman named Gwen Stacy, daughter of the city's new police chief who is developing a soft spot for Peter. The other, a black substance from an accident scene which 'merges' with Peter's costume and gives him new found abilities. Things come to a head however when Harry Osborn, determined to take revenge against Peter for his father's death and now equipped with what he needs to pull it off, teams with The Sandman in a new variation of his father's Green Goblin guise and causes mayhem. In the ensuing chaos lives are lost, including people very close to Peter, whilst the black substance covering his suit separates from him and merges with a distraught Brock to form something else entirely - a creature unlike anything he's ever faced. A 'Venom' that he may not be able to stop.

Iako sve to zvuci impresivno, pitam se kako ce to utrpat u dva sata filma, a da ne ispadne kao Batman & Robin?

Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I’m the goddamn Batman.

Edited by - Mr. Bushido on 30/03/2006 11:37:19
Go to Top of Page

vice
stripovi.com suradnik

7302 Posts

Member since 29/06/2005

Posted - 30/03/2006 : 12:31:30  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vice a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Bushido

quote:
Originally posted by vice

Ja san mislija da ce to bit simbiot,a ovo je ka pobicni kostim,vidi mu se po ocima da nije svoj nego pod utjecajem simbiota(valjda),ali di je onda taj simbiot.Ma meni se cini da ce se ode drasticno nešto prominit u odnosu na strip,puno drasticnije od izostanka Gwen iz prvog dijela.

Evo šta piše kao summary na IMDb-u...
quote:
Originally posted by IMDb

Third film in the highly successful "Spider-Man" series sees several new villains and a new woman enter Peter Parker's life. With his secret now revealed to both Mary Jane and Harry, Peter must face the consequences of his actions and his new life together with Mary Jane as they finally form a relationship. Yet their newfound open display of love has yielded some unfortunate results, not the least of which is Peter's upset boss determined to make his life hell for causing his son emotional distress. Not helping is a young investigative reporter named Eddie Brock who Jameson has hired to find out why Mary Jane dumped his son for Peter - what's Parker's secrets? At the same time an escaped prisoner hiding out on a remote beach is caught in a dreadful accident and finds himself turned into a shape-shifting sand creature. Peter's investigations into the past of this 'Sandman' brings him in contact with two very different things that will inevitably alter his life. The first a young woman named Gwen Stacy, daughter of the city's new police chief who is developing a soft spot for Peter. The other, a black substance from an accident scene which 'merges' with Peter's costume and gives him new found abilities. Things come to a head however when Harry Osborn, determined to take revenge against Peter for his father's death and now equipped with what he needs to pull it off, teams with The Sandman in a new variation of his father's Green Goblin guise and causes mayhem. In the ensuing chaos lives are lost, including people very close to Peter, whilst the black substance covering his suit separates from him and merges with a distraught Brock to form something else entirely - a creature unlike anything he's ever faced. A 'Venom' that he may not be able to stop.

Iako sve to zvuci impresivno, pitam se kako ce to utrpat u dva sata filma, a da ne ispadne kao Batman & Robin?

Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I’m the goddamn Batman.

Stari moj,ovo je FENOMENALNO!!!Tri neprijatelja plus Gwen,vidin da su se vodili za Ultimate edicijom šta se tice nje,i možda je to i bolje,znaci Sandman,Venom i Green Goblin 2,jedva cekan,a i dobro je objašnjenje sa simbiotom,dakle on se veza baš za Spideyov kostim a ne za samu kožu Petera ka šta je to ucinilo s Eddiem,zato me to malo cudilo.Ocekujen puno,valjda Raimi zna šta radi.

Svih mi Darkwoodskih bubnjeva!
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12907 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 30/03/2006 : 12:46:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message
Dam ruku u vatru da ce Gwen umrijet na kraju filma. Raimi je preveliki Spideyjev fan a da ne ubaci poznatu scenu sa Green Goblinom i Gwen na Brooklyn Bridgeu. Iako smo slicnu scenu vec vidjeli u prvom filmu...

Go to Top of Page

vice
stripovi.com suradnik

7302 Posts

Member since 29/06/2005

Posted - 30/03/2006 : 12:48:54  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vice a Private Message
quote:

Dam ruku u vatru da ce Gwen umrijet na kraju filma. Raimi je preveliki Spideyjev fan a da ne ubaci poznatu scenu sa Green Goblinom i Gwen na Brooklyn Bridgeu. Iako smo slicnu scenu vec vidjeli u prvom filmu...

Da,moguce da se to dogodi,a sican se još kad je tek bija izaša prvi film i kad san gleda najavu a nisan zna oce li bit i Gwen i kad san u najavi vidija kako Spidey skace s mosta mislija san da ce to bit ta scena sa Gwen,pa san osta razocaran,i zato bi bilo dobro da to nadoknadi,iako ce to tribat majstorski izvest da ne bude prevelika slicnost sa scenom iz prvog dijela.Uglavnom,sprema nam se prava poslastica.

Edited by - vice on 30/03/2006 12:49:39
Go to Top of Page

DeeCay
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
21661 Posts

Member since 24/09/2002

Posted - 30/03/2006 : 13:31:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DeeCay a Private Message
Jeez koja papazjanija...

Spiderman ljubaka sa Gwen i Mary Jane, bori se protiv Sandmana i Harrya, dok mu za petama visi famozni crni kostim. I još ktome studira, pokušava zaraditi za sebe i uzdržavati svoju staru tetku ili baku. Strašna radnja za 1 film.

U prošlom filmu je sin od Jamesona tek krenuo u svemir, ne? Crni simbiot dolazi na Zemlju baš sa njegovim shuttleom, mislim da je tako išla prica...

Wealth beyond measure, outlander...
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12907 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 30/03/2006 : 14:10:12  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by DeeCay

Jeez koja papazjanija...

Spiderman ljubaka sa Gwen i Mary Jane, bori se protiv Sandmana i Harrya, dok mu za petama visi famozni crni kostim. I još ktome studira, pokušava zaraditi za sebe i uzdržavati svoju staru tetku ili baku. Strašna radnja za 1 film.

U prošlom filmu je sin od Jamesona tek krenuo u svemir, ne? Crni simbiot dolazi na Zemlju baš sa njegovim shuttleom, mislim da je tako išla prica...

Tako je prica išla u crticu (koji, po mom mišljenju, nije baš najbolja adaptacija), u stripu je Spidey dobio simbiota u jednom mega-crossover eventu pod nazivom Secret Wars.

Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 30/03/2006 : 21:15:35  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by DeeCay

Jeez koja papazjanija...

Tako je prica išla u crticu (koji, po mom mišljenju, nije baš najbolja adaptacija), u stripu je Spidey dobio simbiota u jednom mega-crossover eventu pod nazivom Secret Wars.

bit ce da ce raditi po crticu!!,a za secret wars imas pravo.

the chase is better than the catch
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12907 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 30/03/2006 : 22:54:38  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message
Samo da upozorim, slika Tobey Maguirea u crnom kostimu je fake, to se netko išao malo zajebavati u Photoshopu, to je slika iz drugog nastavka, na lijevoj ruci se vidi linija crvene tkanine. Oprostite na ovome, tek sam nedavno saznao.

Dakle, jedina official navlakuša što se tice simbiota i crnog kostima je poster filma.

Go to Top of Page

vice
stripovi.com suradnik

7302 Posts

Member since 29/06/2005

Posted - 30/03/2006 : 23:03:58  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vice a Private Message
Super je slika ali neka na konacnom posteru budu sva tri neprijatelja.

Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 30/03/2006 : 23:05:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message
mocno,,jedva cekam film!!

the chase is better than the catch
Go to Top of Page

vice
stripovi.com suradnik

7302 Posts

Member since 29/06/2005

Posted - 30/03/2006 : 23:05:37  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vice a Private Message
E,da vas pitam,je li Spiderman 3 izlazi ovo lito,zaboravija san.

Go to Top of Page

vice
stripovi.com suradnik

7302 Posts

Member since 29/06/2005

Posted - 30/03/2006 : 23:20:14  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vice a Private Message
Evo sad san provjerija i vidin da je najavljen za 2007. a vidin i da ce Gwen glumit ona šta je glumila onu slijepu djevojku iz Zaseoka.

Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 10/09/2006 : 15:18:42  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message
nakon visegodisnje pauze ponovo kupujem sve od spidermana i to ne bez razloga..ovo je stvarno odlicno!!!!
pristup avengersima,novi kostim,nove moci,puno veca odgovornost..

i know assholes grow on trees but i"m here to trim the leaves!
Go to Top of Page

Matara

Croatia
146 Posts

Member since 01/08/2006

Posted - 10/09/2006 : 16:30:37  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Matara an ICQ Message  Send Matara a Private Message
ovaj crni kostim izgleda preje****!

www.last.fm/user/Matara
Go to Top of Page

CAGLIOSTRO13

1767 Posts

Member since 09/05/2006

Posted - 10/09/2006 : 21:12:46  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send CAGLIOSTRO13 a Private Message
ffs, ocemo carnagea, green goblin je idiot...
Go to Top of Page

realist

Croatia
1206 Posts

Member since 09/09/2003

Posted - 10/09/2006 : 21:36:03  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send realist a Private Message
Ali Green Goblin je 'bac svjetske klase, povalio je Gwen Stacy, a to nije uspjelo cak ni Peteru. Baš me zanima da li ce to ubaciti u film? :)

Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš,nego sedam dana u bijedi.
Go to Top of Page

CAGLIOSTRO13

1767 Posts

Member since 09/05/2006

Posted - 10/09/2006 : 23:13:18  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send CAGLIOSTRO13 a Private Message
hehe, ali carnage je ludjak koji je jedini pravi negativac :P

sto zapravo green goblin radi ( zasto je negativac - pljacka svoju banku ? ). carni izadje udahnuti svjezeg zraka i pritom ubije par ljudi, tamani ljude ko ja pive
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12907 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 10/09/2006 : 23:23:24  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by CAGLIOSTRO13

hehe, ali carnage je ludjak koji je jedini pravi negativac :P

sto zapravo green goblin radi ( zasto je negativac - pljacka svoju banku ? ). carni izadje udahnuti svjezeg zraka i pritom ubije par ljudi, tamani ljude ko ja pive

Carnage je meni dosadan lik. Jedan Venom je bio dovoljan.

Green Goblin je jedan od rijetkih negativaca koji su uspjeli pojebat Spider-Mana u zdrav mozak. On je Spideyjev arch-nemesis, jer zna Peterov tajni identitet, te konstantno jebe njegov alter-ego i njegov privatni život. Plus, mentalno je poremecen.

CAGLIOSTRO13

1767 Posts

Member since 09/05/2006

Posted - 11/09/2006 : 03:14:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send CAGLIOSTRO13 a Private Message
green goblin je to bio... u zadnje vrijeme svi su mu sjebali zivot i znaju njegov tajni identitet + dizu se iz grobova i opet rade iste stvari. venom je ipak pozitivac koji bas ne voli spidera, ali nije zao...
Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 11/09/2006 : 08:49:30  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message
meni su shakal i lovac kraven simpa

i know assholes grow on trees but i"m here to trim the leaves!
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12907 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 11/09/2006 : 13:36:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by CAGLIOSTRO13

venom je ipak pozitivac koji bas ne voli spidera, ali nije zao...

Nije zao? Venom je nekoc radio stvari kojih se ni Carnage ne bi postidio. Pa cak i kad je bio "pozitivac".

DeeCay
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
21661 Posts

Member since 24/09/2002

Posted - 11/09/2006 : 14:29:43  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DeeCay a Private Message
Plot Outline: A specimen from the moon gives Spider-man new powers and a black suit, while Spider-man must battle the new Green Goblin, Sandman, Venom, and other dangers.

Makljaža, ništa drugo... Mogao je još staviti i Kingpina, da mu slucajno ne usfali materijala.

Tell me Homes, at what sort of school did you learn to be a detective?
Elementary, my dear Watkins...
Go to Top of Page

Djole
stripovi.com suradnik

Serbia
11876 Posts

Member since 03/11/2002

Posted - 11/09/2006 : 21:08:13  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Djole a Private Message
S obzirom na to da je dvojka više bila romanticna komedija nego makljaža, i sobzirom na to da je Raimi za trojku morao da dosnimava akcione scene - to za makljažu ne stoji.

--
"Et maintenent, vite au Nile!"
Go to Top of Page

DeeCay
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
21661 Posts

Member since 24/09/2002

Posted - 12/09/2006 : 10:34:47  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DeeCay a Private Message
Da, dvojka je umnogome bila srodna jedinici, no u dvojici ima je samo 1 negativca, Octopusa. Ovdje su tri i još piše "other dangers"... Prisustvo dva komada ce možda vuci ka romanticnoj komedijici, ali kako to sve plus negativce strpat u jedan film. Možda je Raimi mogao to napraviti u tetralogiji, sa lijepim uvodom u Venom sagu, kako je to napravio sa Goblinom. A šteta je što nije ubacio Lizarda, buduci da smo profesora imali i u prva dva nastavka.
Raimi je napravio polužanrovski preokret i u Evil Dead trilogiji...

Tell me Homes, at what sort of school did you learn to be a detective?
Elementary, my dear Watkins...
Go to Top of Page

Boyan.P

Croatia
2773 Posts

Member since 13/06/2004

Posted - 22/09/2006 : 16:56:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Boyan.P a Private Message
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Sm3_wp2_1280x1024.jpg

evo slikice simiota

Strip je zakon
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000