forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Bonelli
 Ultimate Zagor topic
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 489

acestroke
stripovi.com suradnik

USA
11652 Posts

Member since 16/04/2009

Posted - 22/12/2011 : 22:53:19  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit acestroke's Homepage  Send acestroke a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pa imas ih obadvije u skenovima domacih Ludensovih Giganta, a neka slova koja ti smetaju mozes lako da obrises u photoshopu.
Ja bi te upotrijebio da sam u tvom mjestu

http://www.acestroke.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Attila77
Average Member

USA
886 Posts

Member since 08/05/2005

Posted - 26/12/2011 : 09:06:24  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Attila77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kandraks

Ima li neko normalne skenove naslovnice od ova dva stripa, trazio sam po netu ali nisam uspio da ih pronadjem...
Ajmo Zagorovci...

Oprosti mi sto sam odugovlacio, ali konacno sam skenirao u 600dpi. No, nisam imao vremena da je obradim, pa ti saljem samo sirovi sken:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/x837yvn2gq9s2mu/Zagor-contro-il-re-delle-aquile-naslov.jpg.zip

Acerstroke - imam ga i u Ludensovom izdanju, ali nije to isto. Stampa naslovnice je puno cisca u Italijanskom originalu. A Ludensova naslovnica je puno tamnija. Isto tako i u stripu. Crne linije su dosta blize originalu (nisu podebljane i nisu mutne), ali stampa je jako tamna u poredjenju sa Italijanskim stripom. Prava steta. Strip je odlicno obojan.
Go to Top of Page

kandraks
Advanced Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
3912 Posts

Member since 16/03/2009

Posted - 26/12/2011 : 16:46:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send kandraks a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Puno ti hvala legendo...

Dagda, Gospodaru Noci, obasjaj svoga slugu jer on ce zlatnim srpom Druida ubrati Svetu Imelu koja otvara Vrata Nadnaravnog Svijeta...Vrata koja vode do Bogova!!!
Go to Top of Page

adriano
Advanced Member

Croatia
4454 Posts

Member since 12/11/2009

Posted - 27/12/2011 : 09:10:18  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send adriano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
kako se zove 2. almanah, o čemu se tu radi. vidio sam ga na kiosku u onoj remitendi zajedno sa brojem 9 almanaha, kojeg nemam, ali se ne mogu sjetit imam li taj drugi broj negdje.
Go to Top of Page

adriano
Advanced Member

Croatia
4454 Posts

Member since 12/11/2009

Posted - 27/12/2011 : 13:52:05  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send adriano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
imam taj almanah, sad vidim da je to onaj doktor koji liječi indijance
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37755 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 27/01/2012 : 21:17:10  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ne znam ako su ove table vec objavljene ovdje, pa...

http://www.sergiobonellieditore.it/news/comics_gen012/img/zagor2012_1_g.jpg

http://www.sergiobonellieditore.it/news/comics_gen012/img/zagor2012_2_g.jpg

http://www.sergiobonellieditore.it/news/comics_gen012/img/zagor2012_3_g.jpg

http://www.sergiobonellieditore.it/news/comics_gen012/img/zagor2012_4_g.jpg

"If the Holy Spirit with the Hatchet 2011 was momentous for the festivities and special issues of the fiftieth anniversary Zagoria, 2012 also promises to be memorable. Already in the first adventure of the year, in fact, Zagor has left Darkwood and trust in the company of Cico, is located in Louisiana after he arrived in New Orleans on the trail of the archaeologist Dexter Green, a former friend from whom you basely betrayed : it is only the prologue to a long journey that will begin soon after, with the next story, where our heroes set sail, heading towards the Isthmus of Panama, to continue their pursuit. With the book in February, in practice, will start a long trip that will take you through all of South America to the southern ends of the world, surpassing even the known lands. The journey of Zagor and Cico will last for around 2013 and will end only with an adventure destined to make his mark at the beginning of 2014. The goal, therefore, is South America, a land full of charm, history, mysteries: it starts with Panama to move first in Peru (with a tale of Puppets / Prisco) and then in the Amazon, where Gallienus Ferri made an adventure in which, in a quite unusual, the Spirit with the Hatchet tribute to Mister No, accomplices of Louis Mignacco texts that the pilot of Manaus was one of the most prolific writers. However, the nostalgic Darkwood have nothing to fear, not only because in the South American scenarios Spirit with the Hatchet adventures will live on as usual and will not change the characteristics of his stories, but also because the returns will be many friends and enemies are well known to readers, and time required. In addition, all Special, Maxi, Almanacs and Registers Giants will be darkwoodiana environment and therefore no one will miss the hut in the swamp and the Indian tribes living in its environs. We mentioned the series of Albi Giants: Yeah, because after the first successful "Zagorone", released in 2011 to celebrate the first fifty candles on birthday cake of the Spirit with the Hatchet, the second is expected in 2012. This year, signed by Moreno and Marco Verni Puppets, will be a story without magic and without monsters, but not without emotions. Very impressive is also the herald of the two Maxis. The first, already on newsstands in January, Zagor and Cico seen to wreck a ship on which he embarked in spite of themselves, on a mysterious island that seems uninhabited at first glance but in reality it is not, and hides dangerous secrets! The second Maxi, scheduled for July and already tested by the team Mignacco & Di Vitto, will see the Spirit with the Hatchet grappling with a gang of ruthless criminals determined to use weapons and tools at all unusual to release a prisoner incarcerated in a prison Maximum Special sicurezza.Lo Zagor will instead face a human drama and a character as it had been problematic, last year, the Grow Molly of "The Dance of the Spirits" is no accident that the writer, Mirko Perniola is the same . This time he is a fugitive color, called Washington, wrongly accused and hunted down by bounty hunters in the forest of Darkwood (Cassaro designs of the brothers). But a man-hunt is planned for release in September nell'Almanacco Adventure (Rauch / Fish), except that there will be Zagor and Cico, with some of their friends, to be the human prey pursued by a ruthless group of killers the body painting."

Anything is possible dec d uej
Be the Change You Want to See
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37755 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 06/02/2012 : 10:48:54  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Dotti

Ima na Ultimate Tex - Tex fanovi jos nekoliko njegovih odlicnih crteza u koloru na temu westerna.

Go to Top of Page

velka031
Advanced Member

Croatia
16944 Posts

Member since 18/03/2010

Posted - 06/02/2012 : 22:08:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send velka031 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To je Jeremiah u Zagorovoj obleki, prevelik odmak od Zagora na kojega smo navikli, čak sam se donekle navikao na Chiarollu, ali na ovo... Sve ostalo je odlično nacrtano!!
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37755 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 07/02/2012 : 13:09:58  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I kosa mu je ono, bas talijanska. Pogotovo na prvom crtezu. :D

Go to Top of Page

Deers
Advanced Member

Croatia
9322 Posts

Member since 29/03/2004

Posted - 07/02/2012 : 13:51:57  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Deers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dotti je majstor. Meni su njegovi Zagori odlični.

"Trzaj mišica i nad prazninom sam."
Go to Top of Page

King Warrior
stripovi.com suradnik

22288 Posts

Member since 10/11/2007

Posted - 07/02/2012 : 14:06:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send King Warrior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
solidan je Dotti, ali se nije bas proslavio na Zagoru.
Go to Top of Page

darkwoodski kralj
Advanced Member

USA
3652 Posts

Member since 10/01/2004

Posted - 08/02/2012 : 07:05:27  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send darkwoodski kralj an AOL message  Send darkwoodski kralj a Private Message  Reply with Quote
AHHHYAKKK! Pozdrav svim Zagorovim fanovima od Darkwoodskog Kralja. Ultras tek sam sada vido da si prominio ime. Premda me nije bilo vec par godina, sa pohvalom mogu reci da i dan danas imam doti jedan Zagor :) Bio sam u Zadru u 10. misecu i procita sam ih najmanje 50. Ponio sam torbu za teretanu u mom kuferu praznu samo da bi ju napunio Zagorima :) Zagor FOREVER !!!!!!

Only God will judge me!
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
26447 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 08/02/2012 : 07:45:50  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dotti je jedan od boljih na Zagoru.A i najbliže je kostimografijom razdoblju u kojem se dešavaju zagorove priče.

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

Ultras
Advanced Member

Serbia
10035 Posts

Member since 17/10/2008

Posted - 08/02/2012 : 16:03:57  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Ultras's Homepage  Send Ultras a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
darkwoodski kralj
AHHHYAKKK! Pozdrav svim Zagorovim fanovima od Darkwoodskog Kralja. Ultras tek sam sada vido da si prominio ime. Premda me nije bilo vec par godina, sa pohvalom mogu reci da i dan danas imam doti jedan Zagor :) Bio sam u Zadru u 10. misecu i procita sam ih najmanje 50. Ponio sam torbu za teretanu u mom kuferu praznu samo da bi ju napunio Zagorima :) Zagor FOREVER !!!!!!

Čoveče, tvoj topik je jedan od najdugovečnijih na sajtu! Dobrodošao nazad

Svet stripa - portal - instagram - blog - facebook - twitter
Go to Top of Page

d.r.p

1598 Posts

Member since 09/08/2007

Posted - 08/02/2012 : 16:28:19  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send d.r.p a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ovaj Dotti je fenomenalan,sa dobrim scenaristom bi mogao svašta!
Go to Top of Page

darkwoodski kralj
Advanced Member

USA
3652 Posts

Member since 10/01/2004

Posted - 09/02/2012 : 04:39:09  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send darkwoodski kralj an AOL message  Send darkwoodski kralj a Private Message  Reply with Quote
HAHA. Fala fala. Lipo se vratiti i viditi da je moj topik jos ziv. Takodjer mi je drago viditi da nas zagorovih fanova ima. Ful mi je drago vratiti se na sajt. vata me nostalgija. premda vecinu ne prepoznajem. svejedno predobar osjecaj :)

Only God will judge me!
Go to Top of Page

D.J.
stripovi.com suradnik

USA
7098 Posts

Member since 21/07/2002

Posted - 09/02/2012 : 08:39:13  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send D.J. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Vratio nam se kralj, zreliji i smireniji! Vazno je da jos uzivas u Zagoru!

www.epicentercomics.com
Go to Top of Page

darkwoodski kralj
Advanced Member

USA
3652 Posts

Member since 10/01/2004

Posted - 10/02/2012 : 05:05:17  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send darkwoodski kralj an AOL message  Send darkwoodski kralj a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by D.J.

Vratio nam se kralj, zreliji i smireniji! Vazno je da jos uzivas u Zagoru!

Hahaha. Ipak je tu proslo 7 godina.
Sad da ne citam sve topike i stranice, vidim da nekakve Zagor knjige izlaze. Po mom razumjevanju, to su stare episode, vec objavljene. Jel to tocno?

Only God will judge me!
Go to Top of Page

PijaniPatak
stripovi.com suradnik

Germany
10035 Posts

Member since 20/02/2010

Posted - 10/02/2012 : 10:31:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send PijaniPatak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
stare epizode u boji, po tri u knjizi + tekstualni dodaci
eto od sada si i u boji

DNEVNIK CITANJA:
Etika junaštva i deklišeizirani koreni u “Zagor prica...”
Go to Top of Page

darkwoodski kralj
Advanced Member

USA
3652 Posts

Member since 10/01/2004

Posted - 11/02/2012 : 00:33:45  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send darkwoodski kralj an AOL message  Send darkwoodski kralj a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PijaniPatak

stare epizode u boji, po tri u knjizi + tekstualni dodaci
eto od sada si i u boji

Hmmm. Mozda i uzmem jednu pa da pogledam. Fala na odgovoru.

Evo u slucaju da neki nisu vidili;

Only God will judge me!
Go to Top of Page

Brdar

Bosnia and Herzegovina
2770 Posts

Member since 22/10/2003

Posted - 11/02/2012 : 10:24:01  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Brdar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Darkwoodski kralju, u svakom slucaju zbog ovog albuma,!

Edited by - Brdar on 11/02/2012 10:24:37
Go to Top of Page

velka031
Advanced Member

Croatia
16944 Posts

Member since 18/03/2010

Posted - 11/02/2012 : 11:36:16  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send velka031 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hvala puno, predobro, predobro, ne mogu prežaliti što sam ovaj album još kao klinac negdje "zagubio"... Mislim da sam ga popunio negdje 80%, uh...
Go to Top of Page

tutto maxim

Serbia
1355 Posts

Member since 07/01/2007

Posted - 11/02/2012 : 12:42:30  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send tutto maxim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bilo bi super kad bi izasao novi album koji bi obuhvatio i kasnije periode,a ne samo ovih prvih 150-ak epizoda (tako mi se cini po ovim slicicama).
Ionako danas imamo albume o svemu i svacemu.
Go to Top of Page

okiboki
Advanced Member

Serbia
10835 Posts

Member since 23/11/2008

Posted - 11/02/2012 : 12:45:46  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send okiboki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tutto maxim

Bilo bi super kad bi izasao novi album koji bi obuhvatio i kasnije periode,a ne samo ovih prvih 150-ak epizoda (tako mi se cini po ovim slicicama).
Ionako danas imamo albume o svemu i svacemu.

Ima onaj Andjelov(Tozin)

Ni živih se nisam boja, dok su bili za užasa, a nekmoli mrtvih pasa.
Go to Top of Page

TraX

Bosnia and Herzegovina
449 Posts

Member since 15/05/2006

Posted - 11/02/2012 : 13:31:06  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send TraX a Private Message  Reply with Quote
slikica br 155 nije supermike

nemam potpis!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 489 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.82 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000