forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Americki strip
 Marvel posle Civil War-a
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vlaadisha
Advanced Member

USA
3302 Posts

Member since 21/07/2004

Posted - 29/08/2007 : 23:32:16  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Vlaadisha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sav hype na stranu, kuda ide Marvel? Samo se nadam da se sve neci zavrsiti nekim mega retconom ili Skrull zaverom.

Horatio Caine

Bosnia and Herzegovina
181 Posts

Member since 29/08/2007

Posted - 30/08/2007 : 17:54:13  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Horatio Caine a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vlaadisha

Sav hype na stranu, kuda ide Marvel? Samo se nadam da se sve neci zavrsiti nekim mega retconom ili Skrull zaverom.

Iskreno, ne mogu im pohvatati ni glave ni repa, ali sve ovo mi nikako nije leglo baš najbolje

I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying "You're next". They stopped that when I started doing it to them at funerals.
Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 31/08/2007 : 18:43:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Marvel trenutno lize rane koje si je sam nanjeo..tuzno i ruzno

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”? Oscar Wilde
Go to Top of Page

Vlaadisha
Advanced Member

USA
3302 Posts

Member since 21/07/2004

Posted - 12/09/2007 : 04:43:35  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Vlaadisha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Last year, the heroes of the Marvel Universe asked each other, "Whose side are you on?" In April, 2008, they'll ask each other "Who are you, really?" in "Secret Invasion," an eight-issue miniseries by writer Brian Michael Bendis.

"This was a seed planted from before 'Civil War' and 'Civil War' was the great divider," Bendis said. "This certainly has the potential to be the great uniter and could lead to the assembling of the Marvel Universe for the first time in really years."

Skrulls. Bah. Ono, deus ex machina...
Go to Top of Page

realist

Croatia
1206 Posts

Member since 09/09/2003

Posted - 12/09/2007 : 08:48:09  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send realist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have mercy, o' mighty Marvel!

Diplomiraj brzo i bez puno truda:

http://studirajlukavo.blog.hr/
Go to Top of Page

henry

Serbia
1356 Posts

Member since 20/09/2005

Posted - 01/10/2007 : 10:28:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit henry's Homepage  Send henry a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Evo, za sve koje mrzi da čitaju Civil war:

http://the-isb.blogspot.com/2007/02/civil-war-in-30-seconds.html

"Hegel is arguing that the reality is merely an a priori adjunct of non-naturalistic ethics, Kant via the categorical imperative is holding that ontologically it exists only in the imagination, and Marx is claiming it was offside."

Go to Top of Page

SnotMan
Advanced Member

Saint Croix
6389 Posts

Member since 21/07/2003

Posted - 01/10/2007 : 13:55:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit SnotMan's Homepage  Send SnotMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lol,jedva 2-3 pozzitivna komentara

Nil sciri quisquis putet,id qudque nescit an sciri possit,quo se nil scire fatetur.
Go to Top of Page

SnotMan
Advanced Member

Saint Croix
6389 Posts

Member since 21/07/2003

Posted - 01/10/2007 : 13:55:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit SnotMan's Homepage  Send SnotMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lol,jedva 2-3 pozzitivna komentara

Nil sciri quisquis putet,id qudque nescit an sciri possit,quo se nil scire fatetur.
Go to Top of Page

Djole
stripovi.com suradnik

Serbia
11876 Posts

Member since 03/11/2002

Posted - 01/10/2007 : 14:59:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Djole a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Simpatično. A dobro je što od CW može da se napravi dobra parodija, od Infinite crisis ni to ne može. ;)

DISCLAIMER: Mišljenja izražena u mojim postovima mišljenja su jednog forumaša, a ne izdavackih kuca sa kojima saradjujem. Ko hoce da se raspravlja u vezi njih – može, naravno, ali raspravlja se sa forumašem Djoletom, ne sa „urednikom toga-i-toga” ili „prevodiocem toga-i-toga”. Za zvanicno mišljenje u vezi nekog izdanja, dogadjaja ili licnosti možete se obratiti izdavackim kucama putem njihovih zvanicnih kanala komunikacije. Hvala.
Go to Top of Page

Vlaadisha
Advanced Member

USA
3302 Posts

Member since 21/07/2004

Posted - 01/10/2007 : 20:54:29  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Vlaadisha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hehehe, evo scan iz novog CBG:

Za one koji ne znaju za taj idiom, "paint oneself into a corner" znaci dovesti sebe u bezizlaznu situaciju.
Go to Top of Page

henry

Serbia
1356 Posts

Member since 20/09/2005

Posted - 03/10/2007 : 14:44:53  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit henry's Homepage  Send henry a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jeste da nema veze sa Marvelom, ali ovo mi je pobednički...

http://the-isb.blogspot.com/2005/11/where-they-went-wrong-superman-and.html

"Hegel is arguing that the reality is merely an a priori adjunct of non-naturalistic ethics, Kant via the categorical imperative is holding that ontologically it exists only in the imagination, and Marx is claiming it was offside."

Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 08/10/2007 : 17:22:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by henry

Jeste da nema veze sa Marvelom, ali ovo mi je pobednički...

http://the-isb.blogspot.com/2005/11/where-they-went-wrong-superman-and.html

blasfemija prema DC-u ..no marvel je ipak puno vise gay

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”? Oscar Wilde
Go to Top of Page

Vlaadisha
Advanced Member

USA
3302 Posts

Member since 21/07/2004

Posted - 31/01/2010 : 02:12:45  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Vlaadisha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Najavljeno Heroic Age posle svih ovih gradjanskih ratova, tajnih invazija, opsada itd. Jos ako JRJR bude na Avengersima...

A i Hawkeye je opet tu. Yay.
Go to Top of Page

vope

Montenegro
2965 Posts

Member since 21/12/2006

Posted - 31/01/2010 : 11:48:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vope a Yahoo! Message  Send vope a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Izgleda da će opsada kratko trajati... U stvari, nadam se.

Go to Top of Page

Emir Pasanovic
stripovi.com suradnik

Bosnia and Herzegovina
6219 Posts

Member since 10/06/2002

Posted - 31/01/2010 : 12:04:49  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Emir Pasanovic's Homepage  Send Emir Pasanovic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ma da, vidiš da nemaju dovoljno događaja pa ponavljaju istu priču iz perspektiva raznih likova u svim serijama koje su ongoing, samo da naprave od toga event - mada je taj pristup imao nekih vrlo zanimljivih rezultata. Sveukupno, sama opsada Asgarda, ne bi trebala trajati više od 48 sati s onakvim omjerom snaga.
Go to Top of Page

Billy_the_Kid

1517 Posts

Member since 02/06/2005

Posted - 31/01/2010 : 13:32:24  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Billy_the_Kid's Homepage  Send Billy_the_Kid a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ajd nek se vrati bar malo u normalu
a sad koliko ce trajati...

Seeing things differently can open new paths.
Go to Top of Page

Mali_Mate
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
2065 Posts

Member since 18/03/2006

Posted - 31/01/2010 : 14:50:50  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Mali_Mate's Homepage  Send Mali_Mate a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ocito sam outdejtan. Zar nije kapetan Amerika umro tijekom Civil War-a?

http://matanovogumno.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Billy_the_Kid

1517 Posts

Member since 02/06/2005

Posted - 31/01/2010 : 17:59:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Billy_the_Kid's Homepage  Send Billy_the_Kid a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Zar je iko ikad umro u svijetu stripova

Go to Top of Page

Vlaadisha
Advanced Member

USA
3302 Posts

Member since 21/07/2004

Posted - 31/01/2010 : 19:05:30  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Vlaadisha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jedno vreme bilo je aktuelno ono "mrtav kao Bucky", tj stvarno mrtav... Ali ni to vise ne vazi, posto je ono na slici gore Bucky, a ne Steve Rogers.
Go to Top of Page

Billy_the_Kid

1517 Posts

Member since 02/06/2005

Posted - 31/01/2010 : 20:09:16  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Billy_the_Kid's Homepage  Send Billy_the_Kid a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ali i Steve Rogers je opet ziv tako da nema veze...
Koliko me sjecanje sluzi bilo je i mrtav kao: Jason Todd, Beast iz ultimate marvel-a itd. itd... svi vraceni poslije nekog vremena, kao i svaki koliko toliko bitan super zlikovac

Go to Top of Page

Billy_the_Kid

1517 Posts

Member since 02/06/2005

Posted - 31/01/2010 : 20:10:50  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Billy_the_Kid's Homepage  Send Billy_the_Kid a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The X-Men come back to life more than Jesus

Go to Top of Page

sloppy
Average Member

703 Posts

Member since 23/07/2002

Posted - 01/02/2010 : 02:24:30  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit sloppy's Homepage  Send sloppy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
barem su gwen i ben još uviek mrtvi

http://tdksonomatopeia.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Billy_the_Kid

1517 Posts

Member since 02/06/2005

Posted - 01/02/2010 : 11:32:58  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Billy_the_Kid's Homepage  Send Billy_the_Kid a Private Message  Reply with Quote
da ali Gwen klonirana i u ultimate i u regularnom izdanju...
ma jebes sve to, vracam se na mange oni bar ostaju pod zemljom

Go to Top of Page

Djole
stripovi.com suradnik

Serbia
11876 Posts

Member since 03/11/2002

Posted - 01/02/2010 : 12:29:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Djole a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vlaadisha

Jedno vreme bilo je aktuelno ono "mrtav kao Bucky", tj stvarno mrtav... Ali ni to vise ne vazi, posto je ono na slici gore Bucky, a ne Steve Rogers.

Ali...ali... ima plave oči kao Steve, a ne braon kao Bucky... ;)

DISCLAIMER: Mišljenja izražena u mojim postovima mišljenja su jednog forumaša, a ne izdavackih kuca sa kojima saradjujem. Ko hoce da se raspravlja u vezi njih – može, naravno, ali raspravlja se sa forumašem Djoletom, ne sa „urednikom toga-i-toga” ili „prevodiocem toga-i-toga”. Za zvanicno mišljenje u vezi nekog izdanja, dogadjaja ili licnosti možete se obratiti izdavackim kucama putem njihovih zvanicnih kanala komunikacije. Hvala.
Go to Top of Page

culfis
Advanced Member

6738 Posts

Member since 01/12/2006

Posted - 05/02/2010 : 23:22:27  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send culfis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Jel to štos iz Minhena?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000