forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Bonelli
 Tex za 2009/2010 godinu
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25846 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 11/06/2008 : 01:50:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message
sa jednog bloga na portigalskom:
Translation: Portuguese » English

Antecipaç#245;es 2009/2010
From our correspondent Italian, Carlo Monni (which we see in the picture alongside, with Jose Carlos Francisco and in the photos below with Sergio Bonelli and Fabio Civitelli), received a text containing some editorial expectations for the years of 2009 and 2010, in which text apressamos to inform all visitors to the blog of Tex!

Start by informing the Texianos Portuguese-speaking, that the delays of some designers, but also some other factors, which have led to some changes to what was initially expected to be published by the SBE in 2009, in Ranger to our concerns.

Without even dare to propose precise schedules, I can, however, say that the first six months of next year will bring the number of regular Eagle's Night (not necessarily in that order): "Lo sceriffo Indian", Faraci & Brothers Cestaro (originally scheduled for 2008), "Missouri" Boselli & Mastantuono, and "Vendetta per Montales" of Boselli & Piccinelli (all titles are in production and can therefore be amended at the time of publication).

The second half of the year should bring: "The war dell'acqua" of Manfredi & Civitelli, a history of Faraci & Bruzzo that I do not remember when the title of production and the third story with the presence of Black Tigre, by double Nizzi & Venturi.

The Almanacco of 2009 should bring a history of Boselli & Torricelli or one of Nizzi & Sommer + Leomacs (pseudonym Massimiliano di Leonardo, designer of the staff of Magic Wind, which is ending the story left incomplete by Manfred Sommer, due to his death) or yet, although more remotely, a history of Nizzi & Fusco.

The Texone (Tex Giant) next year should be, unless some surprise, that of Nolitta / Boselli & Suarez (which is almost complete), but is not ruled out another of Manfredi & Gomez (up to be a designer for this velocíssimo ).

As for Maxi, left for 2008 confirm what we saw in Lucca, that is the story of Nizzi & Cossu with the title "Lo squadrone ghost" and if so, the Maxi of 2009 will play between Faraci & Diso (originally scheduled for this year), Safe & Ortiz or Faraci & Repetto.

Turning to the next year, what the possible stories for 2010? For now the only certainty is that which will be published in October, the history of number 600 of Boselli & Ticci, based on an argument of Nolitta & Boselli. For reasons, dígamos well, palimpsest, I am virtually certain that by the number 599 will also the story of 3 albums in which Alfonso Font and is currently working on whose argument applies to more absolute discretion by the author.

For the rest, entering the kingdom of pure chance, since it is not yet clear how many and which of the stories currently in production will be ready in time. Personally affixed in "Il ranger of Texas" by Ruju & Garcia Seijas (provisional basis for obvious reasons that will not be absolutely definitive one) and in the history of Nizzi & Del Vecchio, which should be well advanced, as noted in the recent interview granted Del Vecchio on the blog of Tex.

The Almanacco 2010 will, in order of probability, Boselli & Danube, Nizzi & Sommer / Leomacs or Nizzi & Fusco. For the Texone of 2010 the chances are divided between Boselli & Frisenda or Manfredi & Gomez. In turn, the Maxi 2010 will be disputed by the "defeated" in 2009.

Adiantando still a little more, I can report that are currently in production and may even be completed for publication in 2010:

-- "Intrigo militare" of Nizzi & Rossi. Rossano Rossi (soon to be interviewed by the blog of Tex) is currently slightly below on page 40 and the current pace it will still take nearly two years to complete the story.
-- The story of "Return of Laredo" Boselli, and a new designer "mysterious" (of whom still can not say anything).

Adiantando a little more:
-- Leomacs, designer of Magic Wind (as mentioned earlier) and I Nascosto, ending the commitment with the story left incomplete by Sommer, should continue to draw the Tex, a history of Boselli originally intended to De Vescovi.

-- Mastantuono is already drawing a new history of Boselli to be of 2 albums and have a typical western ambiance.

-- We must not forget the history of Boselli & Villa, stopped for some time, due to numerous commitments from Claudio Villa, especially with the many layers that has been drawn.

-- Civitelli suffered a slowdown in its production in recent times due to various commitments with invitations to shows and exhibition, just across Europe (and was the Hall of Moura in Portugal the point of departure) and "only" come now to end of the first album of history written for him by Manfredi (whose first pages could be seen in Moura who contacted the author).

Voices very respectable and influential confidenciaram me that Mauro Boselli is already preparing for that when Fabio Civitelli complete the story in production, he also supply him a story. The same voices told me, however, that Manfredi has no intentions to "waive" the designer aretino and also Tito Faraci is with ideas, that is, at present, everyone wants to work with Civitelli.

-- A recent argument of Tito Faraci, now a encorpado roadmap, which seems already to a designer, but I am not yet in a position to say who is.

-- It seems in any way that Tito Faraci has since approved a new argument and is already working on the roadmap. Also here is not yet possible for me, whether it was intended for a designer already belonging to the staff of Ranger who is free or whether it was intended for a further tightening of staff, although the signs point to know that Fusco.

-- Finally confirm that Filippucci is working on a new history of Nizzi, ambientada history in Canada and conclude saying that in this I know nothing concrete on the Spanish Jose Ortiz.
And for now is everything!

Text of Carlo Monni (translated and adapted by José Carlos Francisco)
http://texwiller.blog.com/

Ja sam fetišist papira!

teller
Advanced Member

Slovenia
18379 Posts

Member since 02/06/2008

Posted - 11/06/2008 : 13:17:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send teller an AOL message  Send teller an ICQ Message  Send teller a Yahoo! Message
Vrlo zanimljivo, kad bi još razumio bilo bi još bolje.
Ko mi je kriv, kad sam ucio njemacki.

CITAJTE TELLERA,... DA BI POSTALI BOLJI LJUDI!
STRIP JUNAK KOJI UCI POŠTENJU I PRAVDI!
Go to Top of Page

kico
Advanced Member

Croatia
11381 Posts

Member since 22/12/2004

Posted - 11/06/2008 : 13:25:54  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send kico a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by teller

Vrlo zanimljivo, kad bi još razumio bilo bi još bolje.
Ko mi je kriv, kad sam ucio njemacki.

Ma i bolje ti je...
Samo bi se snervao koliko ustvari kasnimo...
Go to Top of Page

mpavin
Advanced Member

Niue
7734 Posts

Member since 02/09/2005

Posted - 11/06/2008 : 14:15:28  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mpavin a Private Message
ha, bit ce tu svakakvih prica. Ima dosta Bosellija što je jako dobro...
Ponovo se vraca Crni Tigar a crta ga Ventuti?! Ma koji Venturi, to je jako loš izbor.
Izgleda da ce cak i Cossu, omiljeni() crtac Dylana Doga nacrtati jednu epizodu Texa.
itd. itd.

Sve je to jako dobro, ali dobro kico govori, puno puno kasnimo nažalost.
Go to Top of Page

teller
Advanced Member

Slovenia
18379 Posts

Member since 02/06/2008

Posted - 11/06/2008 : 14:59:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send teller an AOL message  Send teller an ICQ Message  Send teller a Yahoo! Message
Ah, hvala onda dobro, ponekad je bolje manje znati.
Manje boli glava.

Go to Top of Page

Curunir
Advanced Member

Croatia
10364 Posts

Member since 28/07/2002

Posted - 11/06/2008 : 23:35:10  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Curunir a Private Message
ukratko: tex je posve oša u qrac...
pocet cu se slagat s macanom, al ovo zbilja vise nema smisla koliko se sve dosadno ponavlja...

Ne upuštajte se u raspravu s budalama, spustit ce vas na svoju razinu, a potom vas zatuci iskustvom.
Go to Top of Page

teller
Advanced Member

Slovenia
18379 Posts

Member since 02/06/2008

Posted - 12/06/2008 : 09:51:48  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send teller an AOL message  Send teller an ICQ Message  Send teller a Yahoo! Message
Ne valja Dilan, ne valja Zagor, ne valja Tex, zar je sve stvarno išlo u qurac ili smo
mi stripari na putu tamo?
Bojim sa da su stripovi isti ili još bolji (bar Bonellijevi) samo smo mi stariji i namrgodeniji.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000