forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Americki strip
 Najbolje od američkog superherojskog stripa
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 60

alexts
Advanced Member

Serbia
6571 Posts

Member since 25/09/2005

Posted - 30/04/2014 : 00:13:52  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send alexts a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brni

quote:
Originally posted by alexts

Samo mi reci po cemu je to Joke briljantan strip..aj daj mi jedan razlog a da nije crtez koji jest genijalan..

Easily the greatest Joker story ever told, Batman: The Killing Joke is also one of Alan Moore's finest works. Originally released in 1988, The Killing Joke tells the origin of the Joker -- or at least one version of the origin. The Clown Prince of Crime himself admits even he can't be sure which version of his beginnings is true. The origin is the underpinning for the psychological drama, rather than being mere filler. True to his psychosis, the Joker doesn't want to accept responsibility for his actions and goes about attempting to prove that any man put under proper duress would go bonkers.

The Joker's experiment leads to one of the most shocking moment's in DC history, an event that affects Batman continuity for the next 15 years and it's done as casually as a Joker killing spree.

Those who focus on the Joker's origin are missing the point. The Killing Joke isn't about how the Joker came to be, it's an examination of human nature. If Joker can turn his captive, Commissioner James Gordon, into a raving lunatic, then it's proof that any man in Joe Kerr's position would have gone a little nutty. However, should Gordon survive with sanity intact, it serves as proof that there is something buried deep within each lunatic, a nugget of insanity, that is simply waiting for the right moment to spring forth. Is it the horrors of a particular event that make a man insane or is it something deep within the man himself?

Outside of the psychological and sociological undertones, The Killing Joke is a masterfully told story. Each scene features perfect transitions, allowing the story to easily weave between present and past as the Joker attempts to force his insanity on James Gordon. Brian Bolland's art is a rarity for comics. It features no set-ups, no heavily-reused poses. Everyone's face is full of expression, no muscle is left unused throughout the short tale. Together Moore's rhythmic dialogue and Bolland's organic art create a unique story often mimicked but never matched.

What Moore understands that so many writers seem to overlook is that clowns are inevitably pitiable people. Behind every clown's smile is a sad story, they say and the Joker is no different. Though an unforgiving and brutal mass-murderer, the Joker is shown as a vulnerable and pathetic figure, trapped in a cycle of violence just like Batman.

If you haven't read The Killing Joke, you have no right to call yourself a Batman fan. You may not find it to be the greatest Batman story of all time, but you'll be hard-pressed not to laugh at the end. Re-printed more times than almost any other comic in history, The Killing Joke is still readily available, meaning you have no excuse. If you've read it before, go back and read it again. You owe it to yourself.

---------

Batman's final confrontation with the Joker puts his own strict moral code to the test. He has the opportunity to kill his enemy and put a stop to the cycle of violence once and for all. However, he chooses to let the Joker live and the story ends as the two foes share a joke in the rain as they wait for the police to arrive and cart the Joker back to Arkham. This beautifully open-ended conclusion is Moore's own bittersweet punchline to the tale and has baffled, charmed and infuriated readers in equal measure for over twenty years.
Go to Top of Page

alexts
Advanced Member

Serbia
6571 Posts

Member since 25/09/2005

Posted - 30/04/2014 : 00:16:17  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send alexts a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The influential 1988 one-shot, by Alan Moore and Brian Bolland, is perhaps best remembered for The Joker’s shooting of Barbara Gordon, leaving the once and future Batgirl paraplegic. But after listening to Morrison’s interpretation of the book’s ending, Smith realizes the impact of The Killing Joke is far greater: “Alan Moore secretly wrote the last Batman story.”

That’s because, as Morrison sees it, the final scene doesn’t simply depict the Dark Knight and his arch-nemesis sharing a laugh as the police cars arrive. Oh, no.

“No one gets the end,” the writer says, “because Batman kills The Joker. [...] That’s why it’s called The Killing Joke. The Joker tells the ‘Killing Joke’ at the end, Batman reaches out and breaks his neck, and that’s why the laughter stops and the light goes out, ’cause that was the last chance at crossing that bridge. And Alan Moore wrote the ultimate Batman/Joker story — he finished it.”

His mind clearly blown, Smith replies, “Get the fuck out of here! ” before Morrison continues: “But he did it in such a way that it’s ambiguous, so people will never have to be sure, which means it doesn’t have to be the last Batman/Joker story. It’s brilliant!”

“You’ve third-eyed me and fucking shattered my world,” Smith concludes. “That changes the framework from which I’ve viewed that story forever. [...] Alan Moore secretly wrote the last Batman story.”

“Of course he did,” Morrison agrees.
Go to Top of Page

brni
Advanced Member

Croatia
10434 Posts

Member since 18/06/2009

Posted - 30/04/2014 : 08:35:19  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send brni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Znaci svoje misljenje si kreira na temelju drugih (i onoga sta kaze wiki )..iman osjecaj da nisi ni procita strip..vidis ja sam svoje stvoria citajuci strip i misljenje nikakvih dokonih gikova me ne moze uvjerit u suprotno..

"Clark Kent je Supermanova kritika covjecanstva"

Edited by - brni on 30/04/2014 08:36:33
Go to Top of Page

alexts
Advanced Member

Serbia
6571 Posts

Member since 25/09/2005

Posted - 30/04/2014 : 16:28:03  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send alexts a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Znaci svoje misljenje si kreira na temelju drugih (i onoga sta kaze wiki )..iman osjecaj da nisi ni procita strip..vidis ja sam svoje stvoria citajuci strip i misljenje nikakvih dokonih gikova me ne moze uvjerit u suprotno..

Nemoguć si.
Go to Top of Page

brni
Advanced Member

Croatia
10434 Posts

Member since 18/06/2009

Posted - 30/04/2014 : 16:33:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send brni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Nemoguć si.

Evo ajmo zvrsit ovu pricu..ti smatras Joke briljantnim ja ga smatram solidnim i to je to..da ne rastezemo ovo u nedogled..

Go to Top of Page

anto
Advanced Member

Serbia
20658 Posts

Member since 29/06/2008

Posted - 30/04/2014 : 17:26:29  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send anto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Nemoguć si.

Evo ajmo zvrsit ovu pricu..ti smatras Joke briljantnim ja ga smatram solidnim i to je to..da ne rastezemo ovo u nedogled..

alex,brni&anto - superforumaši!
(nedostaje još supermark)

Dajte nam Ralph Azhama;može i mekokoricen (ali u boji obavezno)!
Go to Top of Page

brni
Advanced Member

Croatia
10434 Posts

Member since 18/06/2009

Posted - 30/04/2014 : 17:47:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send brni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anto

alex,brni&anto - superforumaši!
(nedostaje još supermark)

Ko ce protiv nas kad se skupimo..

Go to Top of Page

Smomo8
Average Member

Croatia
666 Posts

Member since 17/03/2012

Posted - 30/04/2014 : 22:57:47  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Smomo8 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Apply water to burned area.

"There are no men like me. Only me"

Tražim/nudim stripove za razmjenu : http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=47082
Go to Top of Page

Zagor185
Starting Member

9 Posts

Member since 03/10/2013

Posted - 04/07/2014 : 14:21:58  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Zagor185 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
bok
nedavno sam od frenda kupio dosta americkih stripova ali me zanimaju jos neke preporuke. volim x mene,avengerse,punishera i slicno.
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12765 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 04/07/2014 : 14:28:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zagor185

bok
nedavno sam od frenda kupio dosta americkih stripova ali me zanimaju jos neke preporuke. volim x mene,avengerse,punishera i slicno.

Prođi malo ovu temu, naći ćeš tu svega.

Comics is any art you can read. -- Sean T. Collins
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25747 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 10/09/2014 : 01:12:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Darwyn Cooke je zakon!
On je uspija da mi se svidi DC
http://comicsalliance.com/darwyn-cooke-dc-variants-december/

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

King Warrior
stripovi.com suradnik

22107 Posts

Member since 10/11/2007

Posted - 15/09/2014 : 19:42:53  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send King Warrior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Od danas pa nadalje cu na ovoj stranici:
http://kingwarriorcomics.blogspot.ch/search/label/ameri%C4%8Dki%20stripovi
stavljati svaki dan po jedan tekst o americkim stripovima, pa povirite ponekad. Mozda naidjete na nesto korisno.
Go to Top of Page

Josip2000
Average Member

712 Posts

Member since 20/08/2014

Posted - 17/09/2014 : 20:34:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Josip2000's Homepage  Send Josip2000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hej ljudstvo naručio sam upravo ovo sinoć http://www.bookdepository.com/Avengers-Avengers-World-Marvel-Now-1-Jonathan-Hickman/9780785168232, a do kraja mjeseca namjeravam i ovo http://www.bookdepository.com/Batman-Court-Owls-New-52-1-Scott-Snyder/9781401235420. Je li tko čitao ova dva naslova i kakva su vaša mišljenja?
Go to Top of Page

swamp thing
Advanced Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
4078 Posts

Member since 05/08/2009

Posted - 17/09/2014 : 23:32:38  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send swamp thing a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Čitao Betsa, ali ti za čitavu priču pored Court of owls treba i City of owls. I dobra je priča.
Go to Top of Page

Josip2000
Average Member

712 Posts

Member since 20/08/2014

Posted - 18/09/2014 : 00:26:52  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Josip2000's Homepage  Send Josip2000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by swamp thing

Čitao Betsa, ali ti za čitavu priču pored Court of owls treba i City of owls. I dobra je priča.

Gledam po jutubu, netu, kažu jedna od vrhunskih Batmanovih priča, istina?
Go to Top of Page

swamp thing
Advanced Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
4078 Posts

Member since 05/08/2009

Posted - 18/09/2014 : 09:33:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send swamp thing a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ima boljih, ali može se reći VRLO dobra priča... crtež rastura. Kažem opet, pored Court of owls, trebaš kupiti i City of owls, tu priča završava.
Go to Top of Page

Josip2000
Average Member

712 Posts

Member since 20/08/2014

Posted - 18/09/2014 : 14:06:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Josip2000's Homepage  Send Josip2000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by swamp thing

Ima boljih, ali može se reći VRLO dobra priča... crtež rastura. Kažem opet, pored Court of owls, trebaš kupiti i City of owls, tu priča završava.

Znam, znam, istraživao sam malo, poslije je izašao još i volume 3, Death of the Family i 4 broj zaboravio sam kak se zove, a Volume 5 izlazi mislim na proljeće.
Go to Top of Page

King Warrior
stripovi.com suradnik

22107 Posts

Member since 10/11/2007

Posted - 06/10/2014 : 23:14:48  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send King Warrior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Čita li ko od vas ovo:

Edited by - King Warrior on 06/10/2014 23:16:48
Go to Top of Page

going going
Advanced Member

Serbia
11313 Posts

Member since 24/04/2012

Posted - 07/10/2014 : 00:43:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send going going a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Warrior

Čita li ko od vas ovo:

Ja citam redovno!

Trebalo bi King da napises opsirniju recenziju o Propovedniku i Nadziracima.

A do sad od ovih stripova koje si obradio najzanimljivije mi deluju Spider-Man: Reign, Zero Hour i naravno Punisher od Ennisa!

Ennis mi postaje najbolji scenarista americkih stripova. Potpuno me je odusevio u prva dva broja Propovednika i u Hitmanu tako da bih rado citao jos njegovih stripva.
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12765 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 21/10/2014 : 09:41:06  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ako nije bolji od Simonsonovog Thora, onda je barem podjednako dobar. Prije svega, ovdje skoro od početka do kraja možemo uživati u Simonsonovim tablama.

A kako tek izgleda kad Frank Miller crta Nove Bogove... Šlag na tortu.

quote:
ORION BY WALTER SIMONSON OMNIBUS EDITION HC
Written by WALTER SIMONSON and others
Art by WALTER SIMONSON, FRANK MILLER, JIM LEE and others
Cover by WALTER SIMONSON
On sale MARCH 25 • 688 pg, FC, $75.00 US
Legendary writer/artist Walter Simonson takes on Jack Kirby’s Fourth World! These tales star the heroes and villains of the Fourth World as Darkseid seeks the Anti-Life Equation and Orion battles to stop him! Collects ORION #1-25 and stories from JACK KIRBY’S FOURTH WORLD #9-11 and 13!

Comics is any art you can read. -- Sean T. Collins
Go to Top of Page

IGMAN2

2402 Posts

Member since 08/05/2003

Posted - 08/11/2014 : 19:33:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send IGMAN2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Čita li ko od vas ovo:

Okej, King kad već tražiš komentare...
Možda da se malo probudimo i recimo... komentiramo tvoj zadnji tekst o 10 najmoćnijih žena superherojskog svijeta?

Što mislite o Kingovom tekstu?
Je li to baš tako?
Je su li te stvarno najmoćnije ili znate i neku moćniju?
Je li Power girl moćna poput Supermana?
Je li J. Grey najmoćniji telepat?
Da li su mutanti natprirodni?
Je li Storm boginja?
Go to Top of Page

karven

Serbia
1871 Posts

Member since 16/07/2006

Posted - 08/11/2014 : 21:41:05  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send karven a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Čita li ko od vas ovo:

Bacim pogled ponekada. Volim ozbiljne tekstove o stripu, i voleo bih da su tvoji ozbiljni. Ali nažalost previše su ti šturi tekstovi. Nemaš ozbiljnu analizu, ne obraćaš pažnju na narativ, stil, kadar, rehniku... Morao bi daleko više da obratiš pažnju kako se analizira strip. Možeš da vidiš kako to rade ozbiljna imena među teoretičarima stripa, novinarima itd. Konkretni primeri? Za Transmetropolitan si napisao dva pasusa. Dva! Zar stvarno nemaš šta više reći o tom epohalnom delu? Veće komentare ima na poleđinama trejdova Transmetropolitana, da ne govorim o predgovorima. Blankets isto. Čovek nacrtao svoju životnu priču na 600 strana, i ti mu posvetiš dva kratka pasusa. Za tvoj poslednji blog, prvo mesto najzajebanijih riba iz sveta superheroja i napišeš "Jean Grey je mutant, član početne formacije X-Mena. Najmoćniji je telepat na svijetu, dok joj moć Phoenixa daje neograničenu moć." Čekaj burazeru, zar je to sve šta imaš da kažeš o JG? A za nju si se i raspisao, ostalih 9 je još kraće.
Drugo, ako već i napišeš nešto, a povremeno se i raspišeš, nije da nije, kao npr WWH, većinom prepričavaš radnju.
Uostalom, i ovaj moj unos je veći od nekih tvojih tema na blogu. Radi više, radi temeljnije, i gledaj šta rade drugi.

All is one in Darkseid. This mighty body is my church. When I command your surrender, I speak with three billion voices. When I make a fist to crush your resistance. It is with three billion hands.

Edited by - karven on 08/11/2014 21:42:20
Go to Top of Page

King Warrior
stripovi.com suradnik

22107 Posts

Member since 10/11/2007

Posted - 09/11/2014 : 05:13:35  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send King Warrior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Karvene, mislim da si nesto pogresno shvatio.
Nisu to recenzije, radi se vise o kratkim opisima poznatih stripova.
Dakle, tekstovi su vise za ljude koji traze preporuku, vecinom s kratkim opisom radnje i komentarom. Gledam da su tekstovi duzine 300-400 rijeci i te tektstove vecinom pisem za vrijeme pauze na poslu.
Go to Top of Page

karven

Serbia
1871 Posts

Member since 16/07/2006

Posted - 09/11/2014 : 06:30:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send karven a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Onda si utrefio suštinu, ali meni to nije baš inspirativno za jedan blog. U svakom slučaju ti znaš šta želiš. Samo malo doteraj pravopis i pucaj dalje.

All is one in Darkseid. This mighty body is my church. When I command your surrender, I speak with three billion voices. When I make a fist to crush your resistance. It is with three billion hands.
Go to Top of Page

King Warrior
stripovi.com suradnik

22107 Posts

Member since 10/11/2007

Posted - 09/11/2014 : 07:16:10  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send King Warrior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tu si u pravu, ne radi se o klasicnom blogu vec o bazi podataka. Najgore je sto nemam dovoljno vremena, napisem tekst za nekoliko minuta i cao. znam da nije dobro kada je kvantitet ispred kvalitete, ali jbg, u ovom slucaju sam se odlucio za taj pravac. Ako nista drugo, onda barem svaki dan novi tekst.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 60 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000