forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Stripovi
 Edvin 'Eddy' Biuković danas bi napunio 40 godina
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

feka82

Bosnia and Herzegovina
2647 Posts

Member since 03/01/2008

Posted - 04/01/2011 : 10:56:23  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send feka82 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
nisam ovo vidio , ali danas odnosno jutros samo lose stvari . Edvine neka ti je lahka zemlja .

feka
Go to Top of Page

panzer
Advanced Member

12504 Posts

Member since 18/05/2005

Posted - 04/01/2011 : 11:10:41  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send panzer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mhejl i feka, ovaj čovjek je umro pre 10 godina.

Ich bin kein Mensch, ich bin kein Tier, ich bin ein Panzer-Grenadier!
Go to Top of Page

feka82

Bosnia and Herzegovina
2647 Posts

Member since 03/01/2008

Posted - 04/01/2011 : 11:16:35  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send feka82 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Znam i ja , ali covjeku je ipak godisnjica , a i na sami spomen imena se kaze " neka ti je lahka zemlja " .

feka
Go to Top of Page

panzer
Advanced Member

12504 Posts

Member since 18/05/2005

Posted - 04/01/2011 : 11:18:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send panzer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok. Mislio sam, da nisi dobro pročitao. Izvinjavam se.

Ich bin kein Mensch, ich bin kein Tier, ich bin ein Panzer-Grenadier!
Go to Top of Page

feka82

Bosnia and Herzegovina
2647 Posts

Member since 03/01/2008

Posted - 04/01/2011 : 11:44:18  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send feka82 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
nema problema .

feka
Go to Top of Page

supermark
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
29529 Posts

Member since 06/02/2007

Posted - 05/12/2014 : 08:31:37  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit supermark's Homepage  Send supermark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
na današnji dan, prije 15 godina, preminuo je jedan od najtalentiranijih hrvatskih umjetnika stripa...
Ponos Vragova ili Grendel mi je jedna od najkvalitetnijih Fibrinih stripova
Go to Top of Page

paro
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
8358 Posts

Member since 30/03/2005

Posted - 06/12/2014 : 13:32:46  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit paro's Homepage  Send paro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pete Janes:
https://www.facebook.com/pete.janes

"And then there was the time Eddy almost got us all fired. I had just received pages from Eddy for STAR WARS: THE LAST COMMAND. It was all typically incredible, the kind of pages that an editor shows off like a proud parent to all of the other editors. This was when I noticed a particularly beautiful image. Eddy had drawn Princess Leia with her kids (the story takes place some years after RETURN OF THE JEDI), sitting in some sort of reclaimed palace on Coruscant. Eddy could have drawn some nice architecture in the background, or Coruscant's busy skyways, but instead he had drawn a tapestry portrait of a lovely young woman. The model he chose was Natalie Portman, who had only recently been revealed as "joining the STAR WARS: THE PHANTOM MENACE cast in an unnamed role." The film's release was years away, and nobody at the time knew Portman was cast as Amidala, eventual mother to Leia and her brother Luke Skywalker. Yet Eddy had taken a chance and in a single image, united the good old Original Trilogy with the Expanded Universe with the (as yet unseen, perhaps even created) Prequel Trilogy. I considered asking for a re-draw. I had done it before with Eddy, who liked to include little jokes or "guest appearances" in his panels. But this image was sheer beauty, the best kind of thing Eddy could draw. It was sheer brilliance in uniting the varied Star Wars universes across generations. And it was good comics. GREAT comics. So I sent it on to Lucasfilm Licensing for approval. My Lucasfilm liaison Allan Kausch was also a fan of Eddy's work, as was his boss, Lucy Wilson. The pages came back quickly approved. I shrugged, figured they were okay with it, and we moved ahead with publication. Months later, the issue came out and sharp STAR WARS nerds worldwide quickly caught the hidden suggestion in the image and pronounced it confirmation that Natalie Portman was playing Luke and Leia's mom. It was regarded as the highest-profile leak at the time from THE PHANTOM MENACE, even though it hadn't been a leak at all, just Eddy making a logical conclusion. Apparently, George Lucas was furious. Allan was almost fired. I was almost fired. Eddy was almost fired. We all got some stern lectures about spoilers, leaks, and confidentiality. Ultimately, George was as bewitched by the brilliance of the image as any of us. I'm not posting the image because I want you all to go find it for yourselves and see what I mean. Thanks for a wild ride, Eddy."

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Go to Top of Page

supermark
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
29529 Posts

Member since 06/02/2007

Posted - 06/12/2014 : 14:40:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit supermark's Homepage  Send supermark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bas je papak, mogao je i sliku staviti :)
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25747 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 06/12/2014 : 14:54:24  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Zar nemaš taj strip?

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

supermark
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
29529 Posts

Member since 06/02/2007

Posted - 06/12/2014 : 14:59:47  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit supermark's Homepage  Send supermark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ne, nemam niti jedan Star Wars
Go to Top of Page

Deers
Advanced Member

Croatia
9174 Posts

Member since 29/03/2004

Posted - 06/12/2014 : 15:13:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Deers a Private Message  Reply with Quote

"Trzaj mišica i nad prazninom sam."
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25747 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 06/12/2014 : 15:20:03  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Evo malo veće:

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

supermark
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
29529 Posts

Member since 06/02/2007

Posted - 06/12/2014 : 15:53:51  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit supermark's Homepage  Send supermark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ne bih nikada rekao da je to Natalie Portman..
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25747 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 06/12/2014 : 16:35:43  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
onda ne vidiš dobro.

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25747 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 06/12/2014 : 16:56:38  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Šteta što je kod The Last Commanda one zadnje dvije epizode tuširao Shanower umjesto Edija i što je Pamela Rambo promjenila način bojanja u zadnje tri sveščice.

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

Friki

Croatia
477 Posts

Member since 23/12/2010

Posted - 06/12/2014 : 18:25:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Friki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Paro, izvukao si super anegdotu. Evo, i Večernji se sjetio obljetnice
te je objavio jučer jedan lijepi Milenin članak o Edvinu.

Vrijeme ide nemilosrdno , 15 godina je prošlo. Koliko bi toga nacrtao u tom periodu, no što je bitnije, koliko bi toga još proživio u desetljeće i pol. No nažalost, čovjek snuje , ali bolest uzima. Ukoliko njegova svijest negdje još postoji, vjerujem da i dalje stvara. Pozdrav velikom majstoru...

Go to Top of Page

paro
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
8358 Posts

Member since 30/03/2005

Posted - 10/12/2014 : 11:27:31  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit paro's Homepage  Send paro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2014/12/05/an-all-star-tribute-to-a-fallen-artist/

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Go to Top of Page

Friki

Croatia
477 Posts

Member since 23/12/2010

Posted - 09/12/2015 : 20:54:35  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Friki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Prije par dana došla i tužna 16 - obljetnica Edvinove smrti. Postavljam jedan tablu nacrtanu u zadnjoj godini njegova prekratka života kao mali uvid u razinu talenta. Kako s minimalističkim crtežom napraviti maksimalni dojam.

Za kraj, sjećanje koje je izašlo ove subote u Večernjem od strane njegovih roditelja :

Dugih 16 godina ja nemam više proljeća i ljeta,
jeseni ni zime.
Nisam samo pepeo i zemlja, jer taj moj strip ,
što držiš u ruci,
samo je dio mene što spava.
Tko ga čita u život me budi.
Nedostaješ nam jedini.
Volimo te beskrajno.
Go to Top of Page

K.R.

Bosnia and Herzegovina
224 Posts

Member since 15/12/2012

Posted - 10/12/2016 : 23:03:28  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit K.R.'s Homepage  Send K.R. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Prije nekoliko dana dobih na poklon Ponos Vragova i skontam da je obljetnica Biukoviću i nađem ovu temu. Osoba koja mi je to poklonila nije znala, niti prati stripove, i strip je random izabrala jer BTW, zna da ja volim stripove.

Eto toliko. To je moja mala magična priča uz sjećanje na Edvina jer, toliko toga ja ne znam, nemam pojma i onda nekako otkrijem jedan svijet i sve nekako bude lijepo kao da...

Edited by - K.R. on 12/12/1989 14:12:13
http://www.kostjaribnik.com
Go to Top of Page

dzuka

Croatia
470 Posts

Member since 12/01/2006

Posted - 14/12/2016 : 13:28:40  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit dzuka's Homepage  Send dzuka a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by K.R.

Prije nekoliko dana dobih na poklon Ponos Vragova i skontam da je obljetnica Biukoviću i nađem ovu temu. Osoba koja mi je to poklonila nije znala, niti prati stripove, i strip je random izabrala jer BTW, zna da ja volim stripove.

Eto toliko. To je moja mala magična priča uz sjećanje na Edvina jer, toliko toga ja ne znam, nemam pojma i onda nekako otkrijem jedan svijet i sve nekako bude lijepo kao da...

Mozda onda ne znas ni za fejsbuk stranicu posvecenu njemu. naci ces tamo puno stvari koje bi te mogle razveseliti ... :)
https://www.facebook.com/Edvin-Biukovi%C4%87-Eddy-Fan-Club-694231203933435/

https://www.facebook.com/goransudzuka
Go to Top of Page

K.R.

Bosnia and Herzegovina
224 Posts

Member since 15/12/2012

Posted - 14/12/2016 : 22:09:19  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit K.R.'s Homepage  Send K.R. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dzuka

quote:
Originally posted by K.R.

Mozda onda ne znas ni za fejsbuk stranicu posvecenu njemu. naci ces tamo puno stvari koje bi te mogle razveseliti ... :)
https://www.facebook.com/Edvin-Biukovi%C4%87-Eddy-Fan-Club-694231203933435/

... hvala.

Edited by - K.R. on 12/12/1989 14:12:13
http://www.kostjaribnik.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000