forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Americki strip
 The Flash
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Paka01
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
11442 Posts

Member since 14/02/2009

Posted - 13/01/2011 : 23:37:06  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Paka01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ja san isto mislija downloadat skenove, al mislin da će se ovo nastavljat na Blackest Night i Brightest Day, a ni to još nisam pročita...

Would a new flood please finally come? A real rain and an assortment of plagues
And when all is said and done, even the Devil won't care enough to spit in the mud

https://www.last.fm/user/Pakaa
Go to Top of Page

provodina
Average Member

Croatia
897 Posts

Member since 07/05/2007

Posted - 14/01/2011 : 18:52:45  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send provodina a Yahoo! Message  Send provodina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Još malo Teasers Flashpoint

Ovo izgleda sve zanimljivije i zanimljivije.

Počinje točno onda kad se Brightest Day približava kraju.

Neka ovih velikih evenata.Ovo mi i je najdraže u DC Universe

Go to Top of Page

provodina
Average Member

Croatia
897 Posts

Member since 07/05/2007

Posted - 05/02/2011 : 16:56:17  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send provodina a Yahoo! Message  Send provodina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Približavamo se ovome eventu.Ovdje ću navesti sve mini tie inove koji će sadržavatit ovaj event plus naslovnicu prvog broja od Andya Kurbeta

Everything Will Change In A Flash

Whatever Happened to Gotham City?

FLASHPOINT: BATMAN KNIGHT OF VENGEANCE #1-#3
FLASHPOINT: DEADMAN AND THE FLYING GRAYSONS #1-#3

Whatever Happened to the World’s Greatest Super Villains?

FLASHPOINT: CITIZEN COLD #1-#3
FLASHPOINT: DEATHSTROKE & THE CURSE OF THE RAVAGER #1-#3
FLASHPOINT: THE OUTSIDER #1-#3

Whatever Happened to the Aliens?

FLASHPOINT: ABIN SUR THE GREEN LANTERN #1-#3
FLASHPOINT: PROJECT: SUPERMAN #1-#3

Whatever Happened to Science & Magic?

FLASHPOINT: FRANKENSTEIN & THE CREATURES OF THE UNKNOWN #1-#3
FLASHPOINT: SECRET SEVEN #1-#3

Whatever Happened to Europe?

FLASHPOINT: EMPEROR AQUAMAN #1-#3
FLASHPOINT: WONDER WOMAN AND THE FURIES #1-#3
FLASHPOINT: LOIS LANE AND THE RESISTANCE #1-#3

Everything You Know Will Change in a Flash

FLASHPOINT: LOST KID FLASH #1-#3
FLASHPOINT: THE WORLD OF FLASHPOINT #1-#3

još jedan mali dodatak

Upravo u završenom serijalu Time Masters: Vanishing Point broj 6 imamo ploču ispisanu raznim natuknicama

Zanimljivo jer je već nešto slično bilo već i u 52

Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12797 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 05/02/2011 : 17:12:05  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Heroine of Gem World returns?

Amethyst se vraća?

TO!

NAPOKON!

WOO-HOO!

Comics is any art you can read. -- Sean T. Collins
Go to Top of Page

provodina
Average Member

Croatia
897 Posts

Member since 07/05/2007

Posted - 18/02/2011 : 18:42:38  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send provodina a Yahoo! Message  Send provodina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ovaj put Flashpoint friday ima odgovore na neka pitanja od strane Geoffa Johnsa.

What is the FLASHPOINT? Is there a moment where everything in the DC Universe as we know changes?

When you open up the first issue, you’ll enter an entirely new world that will be both familiar and new. Flash will learn what the universe would be like if the world’s greatest super-heroes never became the world’s greatest super-heroes. When, how and why everything changes and what that means to the future of the DC Universe will be answered in the series. Oh, and Andy Kubert has done an absolutely unbelievable job on the book. Wait until you see what’s happened to Aquaman, Superman and Wonder Woman.

We’ve seen the blackboard in the pages of TIME MASTERS 6. Ok, we’ll bite. Who or what is S!H!A!Z!A!M!?

You’ll find out what S!H!A!Z!A!M! is in the very first issue of Flashpoint. What we didn’t want to do with this series was the expected. You won’t just see the DC Universe shaken up, you’ll see characters you’ve never met who’ve come into existence because of the historical damage done to the past. From Element Woman to Blackout to the Outsider to the Resistance. In a strange way, these new characters include S!H!A!Z!A!M! It may be the most radical change when it comes to the core DC Universe, but not quite…

Fans want clues about FLASHPOINT. What storylines might they want to revisit for an informed idea as to where we are headed?

Honestly, none. The Flash series and The Flash: Rebirth give you the foundation for Barry today, but even then Flashpoint #1 will tell you everything you need to know. You’ll meet the world and characters as you enter the story. But if you want to get really into it and meet some characters that are going to be making appearances you could pull out that copy of Batman: Year One, remind yourself who Steve Trevor is, check out Peter Milligan’s amazing run on Shade the Changing Man, prepare for Green Lantern Abin Sur’s return and make sure to pick up Dan Jurgens triumphant return to Booster Gold in May! Booster Gold is the only monthly book that ties into Flashpoint for obvious reasons and it’s great to see Dan back on it!
Go to Top of Page

provodina
Average Member

Croatia
897 Posts

Member since 07/05/2007

Posted - 25/02/2011 : 18:31:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send provodina a Yahoo! Message  Send provodina a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Mali intervju sa Andy Kurbetom za današnji Flashpoint Friday

FLASHPOINT is an epic storyline and a huge undertaking. How did you become involved in the project? How long has it been in the works?

As I was wrapping up the Batman “Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader” 2-parter that I did with Neil, I had asked Dan Didio if he had anything in mind for my next project. I had told him that I really wanted to do a Flash project someday. Flashpoint was in its infancy (there wasn’t even a title at that point), and there were really no details at all, except that Dan did say (with this gigantic smile on his face) that he had a huge Flash project on the horizon and I could do it if I were interested. At that time, I didn’t know the storyline or even who was writing it, but I said yes right away. I really trust Dan’s instincts.

It’s funny…Geoff and I have always said that we wanted to work on a project together at some point before this ever happened. I had no idea he was involved with it, and I think when Dan offered it to me, Geoff didn’t know I was going to be involved with it either. I flipped when I heard he was the writer!

We started working on character designs late last spring and it took a good few months to get those going. There were a lot of characters to redesign and we had to coordinate them with DC Direct and all the people involved with that. Sounds simple with re-designing, but it’s not. There’s a lot of thought, sketches, ideas and themes tossed back in forth with everyone involved. You don’t just push a button and out comes a redesign.

What is it like working with Geoff Johns?

He’s an awesome collaborator. We bounce thoughts back and forth not only when the scripts come through but also with the art. I send Geoff every pencil page I draw looking for feed back from not only him, but Eddie Berganza, Adam Schlagman and Rex Ogle. It`s the way I love to work. Everyone is in communication and involved.

I also gotta say that Geoff’s scripts are intensely thought out but are open just enough so that I don’t feel cramped. They’re a pleasure to work from and things just flow. I’ve mentioned to him that his pacing is incredible. He’s got a great handle on that. I don’t think this will be our first and last project together.

Who is your favorite character to draw?

I can’t pick one! The toughest re-design was Cyborg, and what we had finally came up with I was very happy with, especially when I saw the sculpt for the toy. He’s a lot of fun to draw! Batman, as always, is a blast but I’m handling him a bit different than I did when I drew him when I worked with Grant. Of course, The Flash is iconic and a blast too!

One of the fun parts about re-design is that you get to make the character the way you want while keeping them in the parameters for the story. I love drawing knights, armor, and helmets. That was a perfect fit for me and Flashpoint Wonder Woman.

And wait till you see Superman…

What’s the biggest challenge on working on a big project like Flashpoint?

The scope and magnitude of this project is pretty intimidating! I’ve done a few huge projects in my career, but this one is like drawing and creating a blockbuster movie epic. It’ really expands your horizons and thought process as to how far you can run with something if that makes any sense.

How hard has it been not talking about the series for the past year?

As a lot of people know, I teach and work at my father’s art school where I have an office and studio. Everytime I go into class or walk down the halls, I get peppered with questions from students about Flashpoint! I just look at them and laugh and either say I can’t answer or just make something up to get a reaction. Then say I was only kidding! It’s been a lot of fun! Usually I tell them to go read the Sources’ Flashpoint Fridays cause they’re not going to get anything out of me!
Go to Top of Page

provodina
Average Member

Croatia
897 Posts

Member since 07/05/2007

Posted - 04/03/2011 : 16:14:41  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send provodina a Yahoo! Message  Send provodina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Danas Flashpoint Friday nam daje timove koji će raditi na flashpoint sveskama ...

FLASHPOINT FRIDAY: THE KNIGHT OF VENGEANCE

FLASHPOINT: BATMAN, KNIGHT OF VENGEANCE
Covers: Dave Johnson
Writer: Brian Azzarello
Art: Eduardo Risso

FLASHPOINT FRIDAY: He loves someone he shouldn’t

FLASHPOINT: CITIZEN COLD
Covers: Scott Kolins
Writer: Scott Kolins
Art: Scott Kolins

FLASHPOINT FRIDAY: He will stop at nothing to find his lost treasure!

FLASHPOINT: DEATHSTROKE & THE CURSE OF THE RAVAGER
Covers: Joe Bennett & John Dell
Writer: Jimmy Palmiotti
Art: Joe Bennett & John Dell

FLASHPOINT FRIDAY: For their last performance-an escape act!

FLASHPOINT: DEADMAN & THE FLYING GRAYSONS
Covers: Cliff Chiang
Writer: JT Krul
Art: Mikel Janin

Edited by - provodina on 04/03/2011 19:08:14
Go to Top of Page

provodina
Average Member

Croatia
897 Posts

Member since 07/05/2007

Posted - 04/03/2011 : 20:09:27  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send provodina a Yahoo! Message  Send provodina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
FLASHPOINT FRIDAY: He never got the ring

FLASHPOINT: HAL JORDAN
Covers: Rags Morales
Writer: Adam Schlagman
Art: Ben Oliver

FLASHPOINT FRIDAY: Discover the World of FLASHPOINT

FLASHPOINT: WORLD OF FLASHPOINT
Covers: Shane Davis
Writer: Rex Ogle
Art: Paulo Siquiera

Edited by - provodina on 04/03/2011 21:52:30
Go to Top of Page

sloppy
Average Member

703 Posts

Member since 23/07/2002

Posted - 04/03/2011 : 20:22:50  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit sloppy's Homepage  Send sloppy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
uf. ovo s hal jordanom sigurno preskačem. i kad je zeleni je najglupiji od svih. ne treba mi ga gledat još bez specialnih efekta. to sa deadmanom i graysoni izgleda zanimljivo :D

http://tdksonomatopeia.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

brni
Advanced Member

Croatia
10434 Posts

Member since 18/06/2009

Posted - 04/03/2011 : 20:29:35  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send brni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sloppy

uf. ovo s hal jordanom sigurno preskačem. i kad je zeleni je najglupiji od svih. ne treba mi ga gledat još bez specialnih efekta. to sa deadmanom i graysoni izgleda zanimljivo :D

Meni je Hal odlican..ne znam zasto ti je mrzak toliko..

"Clark Kent je Supermanova kritika covjecanstva"
Go to Top of Page

sloppy
Average Member

703 Posts

Member since 23/07/2002

Posted - 05/03/2011 : 00:10:43  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit sloppy's Homepage  Send sloppy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
previše mi je jednodimenzionalan. i kad jih sporedim najmanje me interesuje baš on. dok ima sporednih likova oko njega onda ga mogu još tolerirat ali inače je baš očajan. i john mi je bolji :) kyle naravno jer sam sa njim počeo kad sam bio klinac pa ga zbog toga nostalgičnog momenta volim. a garneru niko ne dodje do koljena. to je samo ekipa sa našeg sektora. od cijelog corps-a mi je možda dosadniji samo još ganthet ili ke-han (kojeg nema više). ali da ne skrenem previše sa topica. sorry :)

Go to Top of Page

brni
Advanced Member

Croatia
10434 Posts

Member since 18/06/2009

Posted - 05/03/2011 : 11:48:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send brni a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Iscrpan i posten odgovor..hvala..meni hal nije los..medutim jedan drugi mi je najdrazi..a to je Guy Gardner kojeg sam zavolia u The Death of Superman..

Go to Top of Page

Paka01
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
11442 Posts

Member since 14/02/2009

Posted - 05/03/2011 : 12:04:05  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Paka01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Meni nema do Alana Scotta, on i Jay Garrick su mi debelo najjači likovi u JSA serijalu

And when all is said and done, even the Devil won't care enough to spit in the mud

Go to Top of Page

sloppy
Average Member

703 Posts

Member since 23/07/2002

Posted - 05/03/2011 : 12:33:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit sloppy's Homepage  Send sloppy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
dobro ali alan nije corps pa ga zbog toga nisam spominjao u istom postu sa jordanom. inače je od ove geriatričke JSA ekipe najbolji ted grant :D

Go to Top of Page

Paka01
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
11442 Posts

Member since 14/02/2009

Posted - 05/03/2011 : 12:36:42  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Paka01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Znan da nije Nego eto ajde...

Go to Top of Page

Paka01
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
11442 Posts

Member since 14/02/2009

Posted - 27/03/2011 : 10:49:05  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Paka01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Čitam Waidove priče Flasha i moran reć da je stvarno odlično. Terminal Velocity smo već par puta spominjali tako da neću opet govorit isto, al zato moran napomenit da su priče u brojevima 101-107 stvarno interesantne. Kroz niz manjih priča pratimo Wallyja Westa u otkrivanju svojih novih moći vezanih za Speed Force, a posebno mi se svidija broj 107 u kojemu gostuje i Captain Marvel

Predobro mi je šta sam otkrija ovo naručivanje sveski za male novce sa interneta, tako da me jedna sveska dođe nekih 6 kn sve skupa i sigurno ću izgurat Waidow run do kraja priko sveski.

Go to Top of Page

provodina
Average Member

Croatia
897 Posts

Member since 07/05/2007

Posted - 09/05/2011 : 21:51:17  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send provodina a Yahoo! Message  Send provodina a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

brni
Advanced Member

Croatia
10434 Posts

Member since 18/06/2009

Posted - 09/05/2011 : 22:11:50  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send brni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
predobro izgleda Flahpoint..jedva cekam..

Go to Top of Page

provodina
Average Member

Croatia
897 Posts

Member since 07/05/2007

Posted - 11/05/2011 : 18:41:06  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send provodina a Yahoo! Message  Send provodina a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Felagund
Average Member

Croatia
865 Posts

Member since 01/10/2010

Posted - 16/07/2013 : 22:03:43  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Felagund a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Evo da ozivim topic. Dns kupio Flashpoint i Flash rebirth. Flashpoint ce uskoro doc na red za citanje, a Rebirth nakon sto procitam Final Crisis, pa me sad zanima sta dalje od Flasha. Jel valjaju sta ovi ostali djelovi Flashpointa: The World of Flashpoint Featuring ... i Road to ... Slobodno jos nekih preporuka o dobrim Flash stripovima, ali molim preporuke za trejdove, ne citam skenove, a definitivno ne planiram nabavljat sveske.

Sve je relativno (E = mc^2)
Go to Top of Page

Felagund
Average Member

Croatia
865 Posts

Member since 01/10/2010

Posted - 16/07/2013 : 22:10:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Felagund a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skappy
Meni je Wally West definitivni Flash...uz njega sam odrastao, njegov lik se kroz godine razvijao, mutirao, postajao kompleksniji, dok je Barry Allen uvek bio nekako dvodimenzionalan lik iz proslosti DC-a, stoicki konstipiran, herojski arhetip bez mane i straha (A meni su se bas Wally Westove mane, brojni strahovi i porodicni problemi dopadali, cinili su ga stvarnijim, bliskijim).

Na Barrya sam gledao kao na temelj Wallya kao Flasha, nista vise.

Dakle, za mene je "Crisis on Infinite Earths" event i Geoff Johnsov prvi period na Flashu najkvalitetniji Flash materijal.

Ovo su glavni Johnsovi Flash tpb-ovi:

Prva Johnsova Flash prica...ne tako brilijantna, ali ipak veoma dobra:

P.S. Jay Garrick mi je takodje oduvek drag iako je prvi flash, kroz JSA serijale je postao skoro podjednako zanimljiv lik kao Wally.

Final Crisis: "Rogues' Revenge" je sjajna prica o Flashovim najprisnijim neprijateljima (tzv "Rogues").

Mozda provjerim neke od ovih, jel jos itko savjetuje nesto od ovoga?

@Bushido

Neda mi se sad traziti jesu li ovi stripovi koje si ti savjetovao skupljeni u trejdove, pa ako ti znas bilo bi mi od velike pomoci.

Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12797 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 23/07/2013 : 17:03:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Felagund

@Bushido

Neda mi se sad traziti jesu li ovi stripovi koje si ti savjetovao skupljeni u trejdove, pa ako ti znas bilo bi mi od velike pomoci.

Kako što.

Broome/Kanigher/Fox/Infantino reprintaju se u serijalu Flash Chronicles. Do sada su došli do četvrtog trejda.

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=19553515

Morrison/Millar reprintani su u dva trejda.

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=16409691
https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=19032342

Waid nije reprintan u cijelosti, već u nekoliko nepovezanih trejdova.

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=705631
https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=677981
https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=705201
https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=705581
https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=705301
https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=14137491
https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=698591
https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=24044125

Mislim da Messner-Loebs nije ni jednom reprintan.

Naravno, Morrisonov JLA reprintan je u nekoliko izdanja.

Comics is any art you can read. -- Sean T. Collins
Go to Top of Page

Felagund
Average Member

Croatia
865 Posts

Member since 01/10/2010

Posted - 23/07/2013 : 17:38:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Felagund a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hvala.

Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 24/07/2013 : 22:46:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Glede Flasha sam konzerva koja postuje samo (premlad za Jay Garricka) Barry Allena i Kid Flasha u novim titanima..naravno Wally Westa.

dani ponosa i slave..

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”? Oscar Wilde

Edited by - mr murdoc on 24/07/2013 22:47:16
Go to Top of Page

Felagund
Average Member

Croatia
865 Posts

Member since 01/10/2010

Posted - 28/07/2013 : 18:08:42  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Felagund a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Procitao dns i jako sam zadovoljan. Vise nego zanimljiv prikaz jos jedne situacije "sto bi bilo kad bi bilo" i kako se odredeni likovi nose sa time. Jedina zamjerka koju imam je ta da je sam centralni strip prekratak. Prakticki se odmah prelazi na stvar, a prepusta se ovim tie-ins stripovima da prosiruju taj universe (po meni se moglo i u ovom centralnom stripu jos toga prosiriti i nadovezati, ali dobro, ako nista ovim ce me prisiliti da kupim i ostale flashpoint stripove).

Edited by - Felagund on 28/07/2013 18:11:15
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000