forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Bonelli
 Saguaro
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 20

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 15/03/2012 : 08:56:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

"In late May, will debut a new series, written by Bruno Enna. In the coming months you will learn to know her better. For now, we can only tell you that is titled Saguaro and show a fragment of the image that reveals the appearance of the protagonist.

The autumn will bring a new series on newsstands, whose appeal will be powered by two "A" case: those of authors and Adventure. "Stories" is a series, the foliation "texiana" (110 pages of comics), that focuses on the strength of its authors. Starting in October, in fact, propose, from month to month, a succession of writers that have excited and thrilled readers in the roll of Dylan Dog, Tex, Dampyr, Martin Mystere, Nathan Never and so on. The first three writers to take to the track will Paola Barbato, Roberto Recchioni and Giuseppe De Nardo, but many others are already working to offer readers the stories that have always wanted to write. In absolute freedom, are carrying books that will lead us to live stories of all sorts, set in the course of history, or immersed in the fantasy. But the "when" and "where" of each episode will represent only a lovely backdrop in which characters move is different each time, the protagonists of classic adventures, those with capital. Stories that will be shown by many designers, many of whom come from the staff of our necklaces Publisher and many others, making their debut Bonelli. A few names? Here they are: Giampiero Casertano, Andrea Accardi, Bruno Brindisi, Matthew Cremona, John Freghieri, Christopher Possenti, Gerasi Sergio, Carlo Ambrosini, Daniel Caluri, Matthew Mosca et cetera. An appointment, therefore, that every month we will propose big names and amazing, fantastic voyages between the folds of history."

http://www.sergiobonellieditore.it/news/comics_gen012/img/lestorie2012_1_g.jpg

http://www.sergiobonellieditore.it/news/comics_gen012/img/lestorie2012_2_g.jpg

http://www.sergiobonellieditore.it/news/comics_gen012/img/lestorie2012_3_g.jpg

http://www.sergiobonellieditore.it/news/comics_gen012/img/lestorie2012_4_g.jpg

Anything is possible dec d uej
Be the Change You Want to See
Go to Top of Page

teller
Advanced Member

Slovenia
18402 Posts

Member since 02/06/2008

Posted - 15/03/2012 : 10:25:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send teller an AOL message  Send teller an ICQ Message  Send teller a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
e, ovo na prvu loptu izgleda odlično...i taj lik mi je neki mješanac izgleda...krasno.

CITAJTE TELLERA,... DA BI POSTALI BOLJI LJUDI!
STRIP JUNAK KOJI UCI POŠTENJU I PRAVDI!
Go to Top of Page

dicmanjac

Croatia
1048 Posts

Member since 23/01/2011

Posted - 15/03/2012 : 11:19:53  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send dicmanjac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mene isto jako interesira,samo ko zna kad će to u nas.
Go to Top of Page

zlatan bihac
Advanced Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
7618 Posts

Member since 24/03/2009

Posted - 15/03/2012 : 14:01:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send zlatan bihac a Yahoo! Message  Send zlatan bihac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dicmanjac

pa kako u zadnje vrijeme imamo pravu poplavu bonelli izdanja i toliko novih izdavača,ne bih se uopšte začudio da ove godine i kod nas počne da izlazi...
Go to Top of Page

Tex Willer
Advanced Member

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
14077 Posts

Member since 17/09/2005

Posted - 15/03/2012 : 14:12:42  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tex Willer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Deluje interesantno
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 16/03/2012 : 10:57:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Treba nam jos jedan novi izdavac, recimo sa indijanskim imenom. Howgh!

Go to Top of Page

dicmanjac

Croatia
1048 Posts

Member since 23/01/2011

Posted - 16/03/2012 : 11:34:29  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send dicmanjac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zlatan bihac

quote:
Originally posted by dicmanjac

pa kako u zadnje vrijeme imamo pravu poplavu bonelli izdanja i toliko novih izdavača,ne bih se uopšte začudio da ove godine i kod nas počne da izlazi...

Pa to bi bilo super,da se krene odma za talijanima. Tako da ne kasnimo 150 brojeva za 5 godina. :D
Go to Top of Page

solar

Croatia
21432 Posts

Member since 16/03/2004

Posted - 27/03/2012 : 22:54:53  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send solar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Teks - 100 godina poslije... barem tako izgleda.

Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12781 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 27/03/2012 : 23:06:13  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nekako mi se čini da bi Saguaro zapravo trebao biti Bonellijeva verzija stripa Scalped. Tematika je dosta slična.

Comics is any art you can read. -- Sean T. Collins
Go to Top of Page

Deers
Advanced Member

Croatia
9203 Posts

Member since 29/03/2004

Posted - 28/03/2012 : 00:24:17  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Deers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Izgleda sve zanimljivije. Šteta što ovi iz SBE još uvijek šute oko detalja...

"Trzaj mišica i nad prazninom sam."
Go to Top of Page

DeeCay
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
21661 Posts

Member since 24/09/2002

Posted - 30/03/2012 : 09:36:06  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DeeCay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Budući da se radi sedamdesetih, i poznavajući podržavajuću politiku Talijana prema Indijancima vjerojatno će obavezno sadržavati i teme koje se obrađuju npr. u filmu Thunderheart.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderheart

Ako ništa drugo mogu teoretizirati...
Saguaro će vjerojatno biti pripadnik indijanske policije, vjerojatno idealist i sklon mistici, te će osim običnih zločina vjerojatno biti upleten i u stvarno događaje poput netrpeljivost između mirnih pristalica i radikalnih aktivista za prava Indijanaca, a valjda i bijelaca. Možda i Wounded knee incident iz 1973. Plus dosta indijanske mistike, nešto poput Manfredijevog Magičnog Vjetra, samo modernija verzija...

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies; the man who never reads lives only one."
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 01/04/2012 : 17:54:28  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Valdambrini

Paolo Armitano

Davide Furnò

Eh, ovaj Saguaro me vec opasno zanima. Da nije situacija kakva jeste vec bih pitao PP kada ce. Ali dobro, ima tu novih igraca pa se nadajmo...

Go to Top of Page

Colt
stripovi.com kum

3294 Posts

Member since 18/10/2001

Posted - 01/04/2012 : 18:11:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Colt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jeste, mi smo bar poznati po ongoing serijalima...
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37354 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 01/04/2012 : 19:08:19  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hm, da. Ovo iskljucuje par igraca, i LL vjerovatno. Mozda je to prilika za Agarthi (koji su najavili vec sve i svasta), za recimo kraj godine, sljedecu godinu, kada se vidi kakav tip serijala ce to biti. Mada, ne vjerujem da ce se ovo odlicno prodavati. Realnije je pricekati neko vrijeme pa eventualno onda krenuti sa 500 primjerka. HC ili SC, zapravo svejedno. Mozda cak HC 3u1 (naravno poslije prođe dovoljno brojeva u ITA te se publika informise i "napali").

Joooj, sto je sve to lako ovako "na papiru". :D

:(

Go to Top of Page

Colt
stripovi.com kum

3294 Posts

Member since 18/10/2001

Posted - 01/04/2012 : 19:11:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Colt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Naravno. Sto ti ne bi krenuo sa tim?
Go to Top of Page

marinac
Average Member

570 Posts

Member since 13/05/2011

Posted - 21/04/2012 : 09:57:18  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send marinac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Čini mi se da Saguaro serijal kreće za nekoliko dana.
Go to Top of Page

Zagor12
Advanced Member

Croatia
6763 Posts

Member since 23/08/2010

Posted - 21/04/2012 : 11:03:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Zagor12's Homepage  Send Zagor12 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tip je pljunuti Steven Seagal.

Z12 je sada Golub, ali sajt je ostao isti:
http://superheroji.com.hr/ - Najnovije iz svijeta superheroja
Go to Top of Page

Bruce Wayne

Serbia
1060 Posts

Member since 03/09/2008

Posted - 22/04/2012 : 20:57:41  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Bruce Wayne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by DeeCay

Budući da se radi sedamdesetih, i poznavajući podržavajuću politiku Talijana prema Indijancima vjerojatno će obavezno sadržavati i teme koje se obrađuju npr. u filmu Thunderheart.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderheart

Imaš li ti još nešto ovako dobro da preporučiš a?

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

Go to Top of Page

Deers
Advanced Member

Croatia
9203 Posts

Member since 29/03/2004

Posted - 23/04/2012 : 14:04:49  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Deers a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Evo i kompletne naslovnice bez dodataka.
Lik Saguara je posuđen od glumca Toma Berengera. U početko je trebao biti samo jedan Romanzo a fumetti, pa mini serijal da bi na kraju Bonelli odlučio da će biti dugotrajan serijal.

OVDJE imate intervju s Ennom. Zanimljivo je kako kaže da nije Scalped jedan od uzora za serijal.

"Trzaj mišica i nad prazninom sam."
Go to Top of Page

Colt
stripovi.com kum

3294 Posts

Member since 18/10/2001

Posted - 24/04/2012 : 18:22:47  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Colt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Prvi broj izlazi 26 maja i zove se Ritorno a Window Rock.
Go to Top of Page

Tornadomaster

Bosnia and Herzegovina
2478 Posts

Member since 01/08/2009

Posted - 24/04/2012 : 19:56:31  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Tornadomaster's Homepage  Send Tornadomaster a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Saguaro n. 1
Ritorno a Window Rock

Scenario: Bruno Enna
Crtež: Fabio Valdambrini
Naslovnica: Davide Furnò

Pici dalje Dilan Dože, da te braca na police slože.
Go to Top of Page

Imrahil
Advanced Member

Serbia
13369 Posts

Member since 21/08/2005

Posted - 24/04/2012 : 23:06:21  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Imrahil a Yahoo! Message  Send Imrahil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
deluje fino, šteta što nije mini serijal
Go to Top of Page

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 24/04/2012 : 23:08:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bit će kad ga ukinu.
Go to Top of Page

mpavin
Advanced Member

Niue
7736 Posts

Member since 02/09/2005

Posted - 25/04/2012 : 10:10:45  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mpavin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A ova imena scenarista i crtača to i obećavaju.
Go to Top of Page

wesskowaz
Advanced Member

Serbia
11206 Posts

Member since 10/07/2007

Posted - 25/04/2012 : 20:37:52  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send wesskowaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Milane (Padora), reaguj.

https://striposlavija.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 20 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000