forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 www.stripovi.com - svaštara - off topic diskusije
 Film & TV
 Daredevil
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 16/01/2015 : 20:46:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
E ovo mi se posebno sviđa:
Crime films such as "The French Connection and "Taxi Driver" are cited as an influence on the series. According to Marvel TV executive Jeph Loeb on this series "We've always approached this as a crime drama first, superhero show second."
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12777 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 04/02/2015 : 16:07:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Comics is any art you can read. -- Sean T. Collins
Go to Top of Page

Zagor12
Advanced Member

Croatia
6763 Posts

Member since 23/08/2010

Posted - 04/02/2015 : 16:17:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Zagor12's Homepage  Send Zagor12 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Iz ovog trailera mi se sve čini mnogo zrelije od ostalih superherojskih serija, ovo će biti vrlo zanimljivo.

Z12 je sada Golub, ali sajt je ostao isti:
http://superheroji.com.hr/ - Najnovije iz svijeta superheroja
Go to Top of Page

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 04/02/2015 : 18:11:19  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stvarno se nadam.

Zasad se čini odlično.
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12777 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 10/03/2015 : 18:27:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Novi foršpan, s Kingpinom!

Go to Top of Page

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 10/03/2015 : 21:39:24  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kako će rulati!
Go to Top of Page

Zagor12
Advanced Member

Croatia
6763 Posts

Member since 23/08/2010

Posted - 10/03/2015 : 22:14:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Zagor12's Homepage  Send Zagor12 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ovo jede sve jeftine superherojske serijice koje gledamo posljednjih godina.

Go to Top of Page

Smomo8
Average Member

Croatia
666 Posts

Member since 17/03/2012

Posted - 10/03/2015 : 22:39:21  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Smomo8 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
među najboljim superherojima dobiva sigurno najbolju tv seriju. Može li bolje ?

"There are no men like me. Only me"

Tražim/nudim stripove za razmjenu : http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=47082
Go to Top of Page

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 05/04/2015 : 01:04:57  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Novi trailer, i to odma dva (idu jedan za drugim).
Uživajte!

Još tjedan dana!
Go to Top of Page

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 05/04/2015 : 13:30:21  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Evo još hypea!

http://nerdrepository.com/tv-review-marvels-daredevil/

The fight choreography in Daredevil is one of the show’s strongest elements, providing brilliantly brutal, bone crushing hand-to-hand combat brought to life by great stunt work and some impressive camera shots. One particular scene in the second episode comes to mind that will have many jaws on the floor, and is a defining moment in the early episodes of the series.

Whether Daredevil is wiping the floor with Russian mobsters or fighting the bad guys in the court room, this show will have your full undivided attention. Marvel’s Daredevil has it all – great performances, incredible action, intriguing story lines – you name it. When the end credits rolled on episode five’s cliffhanger, the only real complaint I could muster about the series was that I had to wait to watch to watch the rest.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2015/04/03/review-daredevil-is-one-of-marvels-greatest-achievements/

Phil Abraham’s directing in Daredevil is going to stun a lot of fans, too. Besides how awesome it is overall, the action choreography is some of the best of any superhero live-action production, and it accomplishes what Nolan tried to capture in his Batman fight sequences but with more brutality and ultimately a breathtaking visceral impact that will leave viewers in awe. Without giving anything away, there’s one particular battle that is created as one long unbroken take (likely there’s some trick photography to maintain the illusion of a single tracking shot, though) from room to room and in a hallway where an extended fight takes place that instantly reminded me of the famous hallway sequence from Oldboy. Watch for it, because this is the stuff of true greatness and it is just one of endless examples proving Marvel and Netflix got Daredevil absolutely perfect.

Daredevil is one of Marvel’s finest creations, offering entertaining action-adventure with a sharp edge. It’s powerfully written, featuring excellent production values and dramatic performances. Fans will fall instantly in love with it, and it will quickly become Netflix’s most popular original series.
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12777 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 09/04/2015 : 18:38:13  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Evo ga!

Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 09/04/2015 : 20:25:21  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
E jebiga, sutra putujem za Slavoniju, morat cu to pregledavanje odloziti za desetak dana

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”? Oscar Wilde
Go to Top of Page

going going
Advanced Member

Serbia
11342 Posts

Member since 24/04/2012

Posted - 09/04/2015 : 20:44:22  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send going going a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Bushido

Novi foršpan, s Kingpinom!

Uh sve me jeza uhvatila. Ovo ce da bude odlicna serija!
Go to Top of Page

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 09/04/2015 : 21:29:20  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm, malo mi previše vuče na Batmana odijelo.

Al nema veze. Sutra poslije posla, uživancija!
Go to Top of Page

going going
Advanced Member

Serbia
11342 Posts

Member since 24/04/2012

Posted - 09/04/2015 : 21:37:52  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send going going a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gde cete vi da gledate seriju posto Netflix ne moze da se gleda u Srbiji, a pretpostavljam da ne moze ni u Hrvatskoj?
Go to Top of Page

Zagor12
Advanced Member

Croatia
6763 Posts

Member since 23/08/2010

Posted - 09/04/2015 : 22:21:14  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Zagor12's Homepage  Send Zagor12 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by going going

Gde cete vi da gledate seriju posto Netflix ne moze da se gleda u Srbiji, a pretpostavljam da ne moze ni u Hrvatskoj?

Torrenti. Pa ionako sve serije gledam piratskim putem.

Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 10/04/2015 : 05:20:06  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Windwalker

Hmm, malo mi previše vuče na Batmana odijelo.

Al nema veze. Sutra poslije posla, uživancija!

DD u neku ruku i jest Batman Marvelovog univerzuma

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”? Oscar Wilde
Go to Top of Page

Just_Charlie
Advanced Member

8577 Posts

Member since 07/01/2008

Posted - 10/04/2015 : 08:19:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Just_Charlie's Homepage  Send Just_Charlie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://comicbook.com/2015/04/09/exclusive-daredevil-trailer-song-revealed-in-full-interview/

Evo tu i pjesme. Jucer pustena. Genijalna.

~ Prvo suputnik onda put ~
Go to Top of Page

Zagor12
Advanced Member

Croatia
6763 Posts

Member since 23/08/2010

Posted - 10/04/2015 : 22:16:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Zagor12's Homepage  Send Zagor12 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Da, slažem se. Pjesma je stvarno odlična.

Go to Top of Page

Windwalker
Advanced Member

Croatia
4530 Posts

Member since 08/03/2008

Posted - 10/04/2015 : 23:11:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Windwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Neću sad puno pisat jer moram ić spavat.
No, pogledao sam prve dvije epizode.
I gluma i akcija u prvih 5 minuta prve epizode su bolje nego u svim ostalim superhero serijama.
A tek ostatak...
Go to Top of Page

Smomo8
Average Member

Croatia
666 Posts

Member since 17/03/2012

Posted - 10/04/2015 : 23:16:37  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Smomo8 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Windwalker

Neću sad puno pisat jer moram ić spavat.
No, pogledao sam prve dvije epizode.
I gluma i akcija u prvih 5 minuta prve epizode su bolje nego u svim ostalim superhero serijama.
A tek ostatak...

Jedva čekam pogledatiii

"There are no men like me. Only me"

Tražim/nudim stripove za razmjenu : http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=47082
Go to Top of Page

Zagor12
Advanced Member

Croatia
6763 Posts

Member since 23/08/2010

Posted - 10/04/2015 : 23:28:46  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Zagor12's Homepage  Send Zagor12 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jebeš ona šrotna sranja od Arrowa i Gothama, ovo tuče sve superherojske serije zajedno. Ovakvog sam superheroja čekao.

Go to Top of Page

fler

Croatia
1967 Posts

Member since 21/10/2003

Posted - 11/04/2015 : 01:21:45  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send fler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bome, ovdje se u potpunosti slažem - Marvel i u serijama gazi DC, i to kako.
Fantastične prve dvije epizode, jedva čekam pogledati ostatak (a u isto vrijeme mi žao, jer ih ima samo 10).

Split your lungs with Blood and Thunder
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12777 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 11/04/2015 : 02:26:10  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zagor12

Jebeš ona šrotna sranja od Arrowa i Gothama, ovo tuče sve superherojske serije zajedno. Ovakvog sam superheroja čekao.

Svakako pogledaj seriju The Flash, ako već nisi. Odlična je.

Go to Top of Page

Mali_Mate
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
2065 Posts

Member since 18/03/2006

Posted - 11/04/2015 : 07:47:01  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Mali_Mate's Homepage  Send Mali_Mate a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by going going

da se složit legalni Netflix account preko proxyja...ne znam točno postupak al frend je to napravio. Vjerojatno se ista stvar može napravit i u Srbiji.

http://matanovogumno.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000