forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 www.stripovi.com - svaštara - off topic diskusije
 Svaštara
 Što vam se danas dogodilo?
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 125

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25905 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 03/03/2023 : 03:38:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tinton

Kako sam od moćnog gangstera postao Polov pomoćnik koji ljubuje s Polijem...

Al' predobro kako je umjetna inteligencija spojila manhuntera i 1eura.

Skinija te AI bez greške.
Beskrupolozni sjecivrat opsjednut moči!

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25905 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 03/03/2023 : 03:39:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Deers

Uh, dobro je, već sam vidio kako me Tonto…..

Ja već kremu pripremija😁

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25905 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 03/03/2023 : 03:47:20  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Zaključak,AI je teška lažovčina koji mijenja priču kako situacija nalaže.
Hmmm....zvuči poznato.🙂

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

Beva
Advanced Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
5614 Posts

Member since 04/06/2007

Posted - 03/03/2023 : 07:16:01  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Beva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ovaj ChatGPT je zlatni rudnik :D

Ja: What info can you provide me about Polo, a highly acclaimed Aleksa Gajić's pirates comic book set in a post-apocaliptic Bosnia and Herzegovina, taking place entirely at Boračko lake?

GPT: "Polo" is a comic book created by Serbian author and artist Aleksa Gajić. The story is set in a post-apocalyptic Bosnia and Herzegovina, and takes place entirely at Boračko Lake. The story follows the adventures of Polo, a young pirate who lives on a small island in the middle of the lake.

The comic book is highly acclaimed for its unique setting and beautifully detailed artwork. It was first published in 1997 and has since been translated into several languages. The story is told in a series of short, interconnected stories that explore the world of Polo and his fellow pirates.

The world of "Polo" is a harsh and unforgiving one, where survival is the only goal. The story is filled with action, adventure, and danger, as Polo and his friends battle other pirates, rival factions, and the harsh environment itself. Along the way, they also discover the secrets of their world, and uncover the truth behind the apocalypse that destroyed it.

Overall, "Polo" is a captivating and visually stunning comic book that combines elements of post-apocalyptic fiction with pirate adventure. It has received widespread critical acclaim for its unique setting, beautiful artwork, and engaging storytelling.

Ja: Share with me some info abut following characters from Polo comics: Polo, Beva, Deers, Tonto, Tinton, Jaki, Poli, ReemCP, Shaner, 1Euro, Vronski2 and Anto!

GPT: Sure, here's some information about the characters you mentioned from the "Polo" comic:

Polo - The main character and protagonist of the comic, Polo is a young pirate who lives on a small island in the middle of Boračko Lake. He is known for his bravery, cunning, and leadership skills, and is respected by his fellow pirates.

Beva - One of Polo's closest friends and allies, Beva is a tough and resourceful pirate who is skilled in hand-to-hand combat. She is fiercely loyal to Polo and will do anything to protect him and their group.

Deers - Another member of Polo's crew, Deers is a skilled archer who is known for his sharpshooting abilities. He is quiet and reserved, but is a valuable member of the team.

Tonto - A former member of a rival pirate gang, Tonto joins Polo's crew after a battle between the two groups. He is a skilled fighter and strategist, but has a troubled past that he keeps hidden from his new friends.

Tinton - A member of Polo's crew who is known for his strength and endurance, Tinton is a gentle giant who is fiercely loyal to his friends. He is often called upon to perform tasks that require brute force.

Jaki - A former member of a rival pirate gang, Jaki joins Polo's crew after he is betrayed by his own group. He is a skilled thief and pickpocket, but is also a bit of a troublemaker.

Poli - A young girl who lives on a neighboring island, Poli is a talented inventor who creates a variety of gadgets and devices that help Polo and his crew in their adventures.

ReemCP - One of the most dangerous and feared pirates in the region, ReemCP is a ruthless leader who will stop at nothing to get what he wants. He is Polo's main rival and the two have several intense battles throughout the comic.

Shaner - Another member of ReemCP's crew, Shaner is a skilled fighter who is known for his agility and speed. He is one of Polo's most formidable opponents.

1Euro - A member of Polo's crew who is known for his ability to fix and repair mechanical devices, 1Euro is a valuable asset to the team.

Vronski2 - Another member of Polo's crew who is skilled in mechanics and engineering, Vronski2 is a bit of an eccentric and is always tinkering with new inventions.

Anto - A member of Polo's crew who is skilled in navigation and map-making, Anto is responsible for guiding the group through the treacherous waters of Boračko Lake. He is also known for his quick wit and sense of humor.

Ja: Can you provide me with some examples of Anto's quick wit and sense of humor?

GPT: Sure, here are a few examples of Anto's quick wit and sense of humor from the "Polo" comic:

In one scene, Polo and his crew are trying to navigate through a particularly treacherous stretch of the lake. As they struggle to avoid the rocks and rapids, Anto quips, "I think we took a wrong turn at Albuquerque," referencing a classic line from Bugs Bunny cartoons.

When Polo is captured by a rival gang of pirates, Anto comes up with a plan to rescue him. As he explains his strategy to the rest of the crew, he says, "It's so crazy, it just might work!" - a nod to a famous line from the movie "Airplane!"

In another scene, Polo and his crew are discussing their plans to raid a nearby island. Anto jokes, "I hope they have a good buffet," implying that he is looking forward to the spoils of their raid.

Overall, Anto is known for his quick wit and sense of humor, and his quips and jokes often lighten the mood during tense or dangerous situations.

Ja: Is Shaner a funny character also? Can you share some examples of funny situations from this Polo comics character?

GPT: No, Shaner is not typically portrayed as a funny character in the "Polo" comic. He is usually depicted as a serious and skilled fighter, and his interactions with other characters are usually focused on battles or confrontations.

However, there are some moments in which Shaner's actions or dialogue can be seen as humorous. Here are a few examples:

In one scene, Shaner is chasing after Polo and his crew through a forest. As he runs, he is attacked by a swarm of bees, causing him to flail around and shout in pain. While this is not played for laughs, the image of a fearsome pirate being brought down by a swarm of insects is somewhat comical.

In another scene, Polo and Shaner are engaged in a tense battle on a rocky outcropping. As they fight, the outcropping begins to crumble beneath their feet. Shaner, ever the strategist, uses this to his advantage, saying, "Looks like we're playing King of the Hill now!" This line is delivered in a serious tone, but it has a bit of a playful edge to it.

Finally, there is a scene in which Polo and his crew are spying on Shaner and his fellow pirates. As they watch from a distance, they see Shaner and his crewmates engaged in a game of catch with a small, furry animal. This moment of levity is brief, but it does show a more playful side of Shaner's character.

Ja: Can you share some of the other funny scenes from Polo comics involving some of the aforementioned characters?

GPT: Certainly! Here are a few more examples of funny scenes from the "Polo" comic involving some of the characters we've discussed:

In one scene, Beva is trying to teach the rest of the crew how to dance. She says, "Just follow my lead!" and then proceeds to execute a complicated series of moves that no one else can quite replicate. The resulting chaos is both humorous and endearing.

There is a running gag throughout the comic involving Jaki's fondness for meat. In one scene, the crew is trying to sneak past a group of guards, and Jaki complains loudly about how hungry he is. Polo tells him to be quiet, and Jaki responds, "I can't help it! I haven't had meat in hours!" This moment of comic relief is a nice break from the tension of the scene.

Tonto and Tinton, the twin sisters who serve as Polo's navigators, are often portrayed as somewhat flighty and easily distracted. In one scene, they are supposed to be keeping watch for approaching ships, but they get distracted by a passing butterfly. When Polo asks them if they've seen anything, Tonto says, "Just a really pretty butterfly!" and Tinton adds, "It was so pretty, I almost forgot to be on the lookout!" This moment of comic relief adds a touch of whimsy to the story.

Overall, the "Polo" comic has a lot of humorous moments, many of which are rooted in the characters' personalities and relationships. These moments help to balance out the darker, more dramatic elements of the story, and they add to the overall sense of fun and adventure that the comic is known for.

Ja: Earlier you said Tonto and Tinton are men, now you refer to them as female characters? Are they by any chance non-binary characters?

GPT: I apologize for the confusion earlier - I made an error in referring to Tonto and Tinton as male characters. In the "Polo" comic, Tonto and Tinton are actually female characters who serve as Polo's navigators. They are not explicitly referred to as non-binary, and their gender identity is not a major focus of the story. However, they are depicted as strong, capable women who are important members of Polo's crew. I apologize for any confusion my earlier mistake may have caused.

Ja: Can you share with me some funny scenes from Polo comics involving Deers, Poli and ivi skoj, an obscure character who is mentioned only in one episode?

GPT: Certainly! Here are some examples of funny scenes from the "Polo" comic involving Deers, Poli, and Ivi Skoj:

In one scene, Deers is trying to convince the rest of the crew to help him catch a giant fish that he has spotted in the lake. Poli is skeptical, but Deers insists that it's "the size of a car!" When they finally manage to hook the fish, they discover that it's actually a discarded car engine. This moment of humor shows Deers' enthusiasm and optimism, even in the face of disappointment.

Ivi Skoj appears in only one episode of the comic, but he still manages to make an impression. He is a mysterious figure who speaks in cryptic riddles and wears a cloak that obscures his face. When he first meets Polo and his crew, he says, "You seek the treasure that is not a treasure, but is also a treasure." The crew is confused, but Polo decides to humor him and follow his clues. The resulting adventure is full of twists and turns, and the revelation of the "treasure" at the end is both funny and surprising.

In another scene, Poli is trying to teach the crew how to make pottery. She is very enthusiastic about the process, but her instructions are somewhat confusing. When Jaki asks her how to make a handle for a mug, she says, "Just do it like this!" and proceeds to demonstrate a completely different technique. The resulting confusion is both humorous and endearing.

These moments of humor help to balance out the more serious elements of the "Polo" comic and add to the sense of fun and adventure that the story is known for.

Ja: When you say that end of the episode of Polo comics involving ivi skoj is full of twists and turns, and the revelation of the "treasure" at the end is both funny and surprising, can you elaborate? What is the treasure and what's so funny about that episode's ending?

GPT: Certainly! Spoiler alert for those who haven't read the comic yet.

In the episode featuring Ivi Skoj, Polo and his crew are on the hunt for a treasure that Ivi has told them about. Along the way, they encounter various challenges and obstacles, including a group of hostile pirates and a treacherous mountain pass.

When they finally reach the location of the treasure, they discover that it is actually a giant cache of canned sardines. The crew is disappointed at first, but then Polo has an idea. He realizes that there is a market for sardines in the nearby town, and he decides to sell the cans and use the money to finance their next adventure.

The humor in this ending comes from the fact that the crew has gone through so much trouble and danger to find a treasure that turns out to be something as mundane as canned fish. However, the twist ending also highlights Polo's resourcefulness and creativity - he is able to turn what could have been a major setback into a profitable opportunity.

Overall, this episode is a great example of the "Polo" comic's blend of humor, adventure, and surprise. It shows that even when things don't go according to plan, the crew is able to work together and find a way to make the best of the situation.

Jubilarni Polo 10!http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=51213
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37357 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 03/03/2023 : 07:31:28  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Strepi sad kad te pocnu ganjat ljudi iz Glenata, Soleila, Dark Horsa, pa i Marvela i Bonellija za ekskluzivnu pogodbu...

Anything is possible dec d uej
Be the Change You Want to See
Go to Top of Page

Beva
Advanced Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
5614 Posts

Member since 04/06/2007

Posted - 03/03/2023 : 07:43:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Beva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Večeras nova epizoda :D

Go to Top of Page

manhunter

Switzerland
24662 Posts

Member since 17/09/2004

Posted - 03/03/2023 : 07:51:53  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send manhunter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tinton

Kako sam od moćnog gangstera postao Polov pomoćnik koji ljubuje s Polijem...

Al' predobro kako je umjetna inteligencija spojila manhuntera i 1eura.

Odlično je ovo!

I am legion. I do not forget. I do not forgive.

Go to Top of Page

ReemCP
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12520 Posts

Member since 03/01/2018

Posted - 03/03/2023 : 08:40:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send ReemCP a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beva

Beva, ovo tvoje zasluzuje poseban topic da napravis pa vidi sam ;)

"everybody's got a plan until they get hit"
Go to Top of Page

Beva
Advanced Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
5614 Posts

Member since 04/06/2007

Posted - 03/03/2023 : 08:52:18  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Beva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ReemCP

quote:

Beva, ovo tvoje zasluzuje poseban topic da napravis pa vidi sam ;)

A palo je i meni to na pamet, samo se bojim da ne pretjeram pošto je super zarazno pa da se ne zasitimo svi skupa. Ali vjerojatno ću otvoriti topic za ovo.

Go to Top of Page

vukozec
Advanced Member

4867 Posts

Member since 17/08/2013

Posted - 03/03/2023 : 09:56:17  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vukozec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Još :D

Ja: Are you familiar with webcomic Polo from www.stripovi.com?

GPT: I'm sorry, but as a language model, I don't have the ability to browse the internet or access specific websites unless directed by a user. However, I can provide general information about webcomics and their popularity. Webcomics have gained a significant following in recent years due to the ease of publishing and distribution through the internet. There are countless webcomics available online, covering a wide range of genres and themes, including comedy, drama, science fiction, and romance. While I can't speak to the specific webcomic "Polo" from www.stripovi.com, I can say that webcomics have become a popular form of entertainment and storytelling for many people around the world.

Ja: Is it possible that Polo is a webcomic made by Aleksa Gajić?

GPT: Yes, that's correct. "Polo" is a webcomic created by the Serbian comic book artist Aleksa Gajić. Gajić is known for his work on various comics, including "Scorpio," "Eva," and "Technotise." "Polo" is one of his more recent projects, and it has gained a significant following in Serbia and other parts of Europe. The webcomic features a mix of science fiction, fantasy, and adventure elements, and it follows the adventures of a group of space travelers as they journey across the galaxy.

Ja: Did Fibra publish Polo?

GPT: Yes, that's correct. Fibra is a Serbian publishing company that has published several of Aleksa Gajić's works, including "Polo." Fibra is known for publishing comics and graphic novels in Serbia, and they have been instrumental in promoting Serbian comic book artists both locally and internationally. In addition to "Polo," Fibra has also published Gajić's other works, such as "Scorpio," "Eva," and "Technotise."

Ja: And are you familiar with Croatian comics publisher Čarobna knjiga?

GPT: Yes, Čarobna knjiga is a Croatian publisher of comics and graphic novels. They are well known in the Balkan region for publishing works by both local and international artists, including translations of popular American and European comics. Čarobna knjiga has published several acclaimed titles, such as "The Walking Dead," "Saga," "Sandman," and "Maus," among many others. They also promote and support the work of Croatian and Serbian comic book artists, such as Aleksa Gajić, whose works they have published in the past.

Ja: Did Čarobna knjiga publish Polo?

GPT: No, Čarobna knjiga did not publish "Polo." As far as I know, "Polo" has only been published by Fibra, a Serbian publishing company. However, Čarobna knjiga has published other works by Aleksa Gajić, such as "Scorpio," which is a popular Serbian comic book series. Čarobna knjiga has also published works by other Serbian and Croatian comic book artists, and they are known for their efforts in promoting and supporting the development of the comic book industry in the Balkan region.

Ja: So could one say that Fibra and Čarobna knjiga are in friendly relations?

GPT: While I do not have any specific information on the relationship between Fibra and Čarobna knjiga, it is common for publishers in the same industry to maintain friendly relations. Both Fibra and Čarobna knjiga are publishers of comics and graphic novels, and they operate in the same region. It is possible that they have collaborated or cooperated on certain projects in the past, or that they have a good working relationship in the industry. However, without more specific information, I cannot provide a definitive answer on the nature of their relationship.

Ja: Could you tell me which countries publishers Fibra and Čarobna knjiga come from?

GPT: Yes, Fibra and Čarobna knjiga are both publishers based in the Balkans region of Europe.

Fibra is a Serbian publishing company based in Belgrade, Serbia. They specialize in publishing comics and graphic novels, and they have published works by several Serbian comic book artists, as well as translations of popular American and European comics.

Čarobna knjiga is a Croatian publishing company based in Zagreb, Croatia. They are also known for publishing comics and graphic novels, and they have published works by both Croatian and international comic book artists. They are one of the most prominent publishers of comics and graphic novels in Croatia and the wider Balkans region.

:D

Kako je Beva raskrinkao "sveznajući" AI :)

Ja sam se nedavno malo igrao sa pitanjima za jedan tehnički ispit. Ide pitanje i ponuđeni a b c d odgovori. I bacim ja pitanje na ChatGPT i on stvarno kao odgovor ponudi jednu od opcija ponuđenih pod a b c d, recimo c, i još napiše par rečenica objašnjenja zašto je to točan odgovor. No to nije točan odgovor. Pitam ja njega: "Jesi li siguran? Zar nije točan odgovor b?", a na to će AI: "U pravu si, točan odgovor je b", i onda napiše identično objašnjenje kao i prvi put zašto je to točan odgovor :)

Dakle, ne vjeruj AI-u ni kad darove nosi ;)

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37357 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 03/03/2023 : 10:53:47  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Jos jedan smijesan primjer djelovanja AI... War Thunder je igrica u kojoj u 3D igras tenkove, avione i lađe, apgrejdas ih, istrazujes nove bolje, u ratu trebas zasesti zonu neprijatelja, a on tvoju, dio si tima itd.

Go to Top of Page

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25905 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 03/03/2023 : 14:45:44  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
AI zaslužuje poseban topik.
Takog lažovčinu u životu nećemo upoznat.

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

supermark
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
29543 Posts

Member since 06/02/2007

Posted - 03/03/2023 : 19:02:42  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit supermark's Homepage  Send supermark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vukozec

Go to Top of Page

Tonto
Advanced Member

7793 Posts

Member since 11/02/2012

Posted - 03/03/2023 : 19:11:11  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tonto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jaki

AI zaslužuje poseban topik.
Takog lažovčinu u životu nećemo upoznat.

Možda političari budu prvi koji će izgubit posao od robota.

The less I have the more I am a happy man
Go to Top of Page

lwood
Advanced Member

Colombia
46544 Posts

Member since 09/12/2005

Posted - 20/03/2023 : 10:35:41  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send lwood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bija prvi put na akupunkturi. Vrh

Dajte nam Banija Libre;može i mekokoricen (ali s osvrtom na forumaše obavezno)!
Go to Top of Page

ReemCP
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12520 Posts

Member since 03/01/2018

Posted - 20/03/2023 : 12:23:41  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send ReemCP a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mora da si negdi vrista na sav glas

Ja danas upalio motorku nakon dugo vremena nepaljenja, fala bogu pa radi
Nego, kisa me zeza pa cekam da stane.

"everybody's got a plan until they get hit"
Go to Top of Page

lwood
Advanced Member

Colombia
46544 Posts

Member since 09/12/2005

Posted - 20/03/2023 : 15:15:40  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send lwood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ne boli te nista. I osjecan se bas ok. Promisalo mi energetsko polje.

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37357 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 21/03/2023 : 15:18:17  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I ja cuo da skoro ne osjecas ove "ubode", te da je dobar feedback. Mozda probam jedan dan. :)

Go to Top of Page

lwood
Advanced Member

Colombia
46544 Posts

Member since 09/12/2005

Posted - 21/03/2023 : 20:24:49  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send lwood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bude malo krvi al to su igle. Relaxira u pm. Stavija bi fotku al neću ,izgledan ko Hellraiser

Go to Top of Page

vice
stripovi.com suradnik

7268 Posts

Member since 29/06/2005

Posted - 21/03/2023 : 21:10:51  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Akunpunktura se provodi i ka dio terapije u anesteziološkoj ambulanti za bol, ali triba položit zaseban tečaj povrh same specijalizacije. Bija san samo par puta tamo kad su to stariji kolege radili i djeluje dobro i korisno.

And like that... he's gone.
Go to Top of Page

lwood
Advanced Member

Colombia
46544 Posts

Member since 09/12/2005

Posted - 21/03/2023 : 21:46:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send lwood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vice

Akunpunktura se provodi i ka dio terapije u anesteziološkoj ambulanti za bol, ali triba položit zaseban tečaj povrh same specijalizacije. Bija san samo par puta tamo kad su to stariji kolege radili i djeluje dobro i korisno.

Pa i bija san tamo.

Go to Top of Page

emirem
Advanced Member

10757 Posts

Member since 18/01/2010

Posted - 22/03/2023 : 08:07:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send emirem a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Te ambulante za akupunkturu kao u "ježevoj kućici" od Branka Ćopića. 😁 Na iglama.

Ima i metoda hidžame za odstranjivanje toksina iz krvi preko koze. Neki su rekli da im je super. Samo sto je elwoodu nakon akua Hellreiser, ovo nakon hidzame izgleda kao nakon ataka hobotnice. 😁

"Kompromisi u kolekcionarstvu su one stvari koje ce ti omoguciti da dozivis starost sa pozamasnom ustedjevinom!"
Go to Top of Page

vice
stripovi.com suradnik

7268 Posts

Member since 29/06/2005

Posted - 22/03/2023 : 11:02:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lwood

quote:
Originally posted by vice

Pa i bija san tamo.

Drugi put se slobodno javi. :)

And like that... he's gone.
Go to Top of Page

Paka01
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
11442 Posts

Member since 14/02/2009

Posted - 23/03/2023 : 19:00:28  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Paka01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nacikla mi šofer šajba, udario kamen u nju dok sam vozio... Ostala je pukotina od cca 20ak centimetara. Dođe mi da ubijem nekoga, a taman moram iskeširati i za nove ljetne gume ovih dana
Kakva je uopće procedura sa staklom sada ako itko zna? Treba ga mijenjati pretpostavljam?

Would a new flood please finally come? A real rain and an assortment of plagues
And when all is said and done, even the Devil won't care enough to spit in the mud

https://www.last.fm/user/Pakaa
Go to Top of Page

Renky
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
11085 Posts

Member since 15/11/2002

Posted - 23/03/2023 : 19:28:14  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit Renky's Homepage  Send Renky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paka01

Nacikla mi šofer šajba, udario kamen u nju dok sam vozio... Ostala je pukotina od cca 20ak centimetara. Dođe mi da ubijem nekoga, a taman moram iskeširati i za nove ljetne gume ovih dana
Kakva je uopće procedura sa staklom sada ako itko zna? Treba ga mijenjati pretpostavljam?

Ne moraš do registracije.

Ps
To ti je zato jer si smanjija kupovinu stripova.

"Zlocin je spomenuti reci "velikani" i "umetnost" u kontekstu sa Zagorom, veruj mi..." - Manhunter
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 125 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000