forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Stripovi
 Tjedne crtice
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

jaki
Advanced Member

Croatia
25960 Posts

Member since 13/03/2004

Posted - 28/12/2014 : 18:00:36  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send jaki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
a možeš izbaciti i tu najaznu konstrukciju"na našim prostorima" i napisati ko čovjek-ex jugoslavija!

Ja sam fetišist papira!
Go to Top of Page

supermark
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
29543 Posts

Member since 06/02/2007

Posted - 28/12/2014 : 19:42:10  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit supermark's Homepage  Send supermark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Meni se ovako vise svidja
Go to Top of Page

King Warrior
stripovi.com suradnik

22163 Posts

Member since 10/11/2007

Posted - 17/10/2016 : 07:39:41  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send King Warrior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
# 300:

Most of the people in the photo-collage panels I didn’t recognize. Would they be known to other Serbians?

The leader of “Rotten Rose” satanist sect from my comic is represented by photo of Mitar Miric, who was “the worst officially dressed man in show business in Serbia in year 1994.” and is still a very popular although really bad folk singer!

Nisam bas fan te muzike, ali nazvati Mitra losim pjevacem je van pameti. To da se oblaci kao vanzemaljac stoji, ali glupo je komentarisati na negativan nacin njegovo muzicko umijece.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000