forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Americki strip
 Dark Horse presents
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Raven84

Croatia
1324 Posts

Member since 29/03/2005

Posted - 25/11/2012 : 00:26:56  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Raven84 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
da li je netko citao novi dark horse presents? trenutno je snizen na tfaw 50%, oko 4 dolara po svesci, pa me zanima vrijedi li to stogod.

Ima nešto u njemu proslijedeno od nepoznate majke i propala oca na sina. Kaljeno savješcu. Brušeno disciplinom.

mcn
Advanced Member

Croatia
6666 Posts

Member since 28/12/2002

Posted - 25/11/2012 : 00:32:23  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit mcn's Homepage  Send mcn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Raven84

da li je netko citao novi dark horse presents? trenutno je snizen na tfaw 50%, oko 4 dolara po svesci, pa me zanima vrijedi li to stogod.

Ako snize na dolar i džaba poštarinu, možda. :/

(mcn)

Zar danas još niste bili na www.darkomacan.com ? *** Moje aukcije: http://www.stripovi.com/index.asp?page=auction-search&Action=1&Seller=mcn
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12785 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 24/04/2015 : 00:26:27  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ethan Young je mladi, talentirani autor, koji je pažnju privukao svojim odličnim autobiografskim web-stripom, Tails.

http://www.tailscomic.com/comic/prologue-2/

U kolovozu će, u izdanju Dark Horsea, biti objavljen njegov grafički roman Nanjing: The Burning City. Strip obrađuje događaje iz 1937. godine, tijekom Drugog kinesko-japanskog rata, kada je japanska vojska osvojila kineski grad Nanjing i počinila masakr nad lokalnim stanovništvom.

Evo jednog intervjua, u kojem Young otkriva detalje o stripu:

http://graphicpolicy.com/2015/01/30/ethan-young-discusses-his-new-graphic-novel-nanjing-the-burning-city/

quote:
Nanjing: The Burning City
by Ethan Young
Dark Horse
$24.99

After the bombs fell and shook the walls of Nanjing, the Imperial Japanese Army entered and seized the Chinese capital. Through the dust of the demolished buildings, screams echo off the rubble. Two abandoned Chinese soldiers are trapped and desperately outnumbered inside the walled city. What they’ll encounter will haunt them. But in the face of horror, they’ll learn that resistance and bravery cannot be destroyed by the enemy. Ethan Young (Tails) delves into World War II’s forgotten tragedy, the devastating Japanese invasion of Nanjing, and tells a heart-wrenching tale of war, loss, and defiance. 224pgs B&W hardcover.

Comics is any art you can read. -- Sean T. Collins
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000