forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Stripovi
 ZAGOR -CRNI BROD
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

vice
stripovi.com suradnik

7293 Posts

Member since 29/06/2005

Posted - 03/10/2005 : 00:11:06  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vice a Private Message

Svih mi Darkwoodskih bubnjeva!
Go to Top of Page

VALTER
Advanced Member

Croatia
6402 Posts

Member since 21/07/2002

Posted - 03/10/2005 : 01:52:50  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send VALTER a Private Message
Ako je ova prica bila prekratka, sljedeca izgleda nece biti

Zagor n. 431 , mensile
Il ritorno di Kandrax

Soggetto e sceneggiatura: Mauro Boselli
Disegni e copertina: Gallieno Ferri

A book with a curse on it that drives its readers insane and makes them fall into a hypnotic stupor, an abandoned villa in which there lives a scholar of occult disciplines, the battles between the private militias of a rich planter and the Black and Indian rebels who have set up a small independent state in the swamp... Against this intricate and dramatic background, the evil Celtic druid Kandrax has returned to threaten Zagor and the whole of the Earth!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Zagor n. 432 , mensile
Sacrificio di sangue

Beautiful Régine Jamieson and the kidnapped slaves are about to be sacrificed in the Great Stones temple, on an island in the middle of the swamp… while their rescuers are busy killing one another! And, if Kandrax succeeds in carrying out his gory rite, it will be the end, not just for Zagor, but for all his friends too!
------------------------------------------------------------------

Zagor n. 433 , mensile
Gli eroi del Ramo Rosso

Disegni: Gallieno Ferri/Marco Torricelli
Copertina: Gallieno Ferri

Kandrax’s magic has transported Zagor and Tokan into another world, where their adversaries are the King of Beyond the Grave - Donn the Dark - as well as the cruel warrior sisters Nemain and Macha, the demoniacal Fomhoir and other fabled monsters… But the two heroes of Darkwood have support in the form of Finn Mac Cumhail, his son Oisin and all the staunchest warriors of Irish legends: the Fianna!

Zagor n. 434 , mensile
L'Isola delle Ombre

Disegni: Marco Torricelli/Carlo Raffaele Marcello

To save Erin and Darkwood, Zagor and the Fianna must reach Donn’s Black Tower, at the center of the somber land of Dun Scaith. But then the invincible Shadow-Warriors enter the fray to go into battle against them… And just exactly where is Kandrax?
Zagor n. 435 , mensile
Guerra eterna

Disegni: Carlo Raffaele Marcello

The “timeless war” is being fought in two different worlds. Once they are back in Darkwood, in the company of Oisin and Conan the Bald, Zagor and Tonka must put an end to the fratricidal conflict that is the cause of bloodshed in their forest, and destroy the one responsible for all this: Kandrax the Druid!

Go to Top of Page

globinjo

Croatia
33493 Posts

Member since 12/09/2002

Posted - 03/10/2005 : 02:50:48  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit globinjo's Homepage  Send globinjo a Private Message
inace,ovu pricu sam davno nabavio u originalu,i eto napokon smo je docekali

...i onda kad ne bude nas bilo,stripove ce citat' naše...
DRUKALI SMO ZA AJDUKA,MLADOST ,STAROST,ŽIVOT CILI!

Go to Top of Page

kico
Advanced Member

Croatia
11381 Posts

Member since 22/12/2004

Posted - 03/10/2005 : 03:03:41  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send kico a Private Message
inace,ovu pricu sam jedva docekao
nadam se da ce opravdati sve moje nade
i da nema više afrike ni kariba
Zagor se vraca u Darkwood!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

SejoSexon
Advanced Member

Austria
17229 Posts

Member since 16/04/2002

Posted - 03/10/2005 : 06:46:18  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit SejoSexon's Homepage  Send SejoSexon a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by VALTER

Ako je ova prica bila prekratka, sljedeca izgleda nece biti

Zagor n. 431 , mensile
Il ritorno di Kandrax

A book with a curse on it that drives its readers insane and makes them fall into a hypnotic stupor, an abandoned villa in which there lives a scholar of occult disciplines, the battles between the private militias of a rich planter and the Black and Indian rebels who have set up a small independent state in the swamp... Against this intricate and dramatic background, the evil Celtic druid Kandrax has returned to threaten Zagor and the whole of the Earth!

Zagor n. 432 , mensile
Sacrificio di sangue

Beautiful Régine Jamieson and the kidnapped slaves are about to be sacrificed in the Great Stones temple, on an island in the middle of the swamp… while their rescuers are busy killing one another! And, if Kandrax succeeds in carrying out his gory rite, it will be the end, not just for Zagor, but for all his friends too!
------------------------------------------------------------------

Zagor n. 433 , mensile
Gli eroi del Ramo Rosso

Disegni: Gallieno Ferri/Marco Torricelli

Kandrax’s magic has transported Zagor and Tokan into another world, where their adversaries are the King of Beyond the Grave - Donn the Dark - as well as the cruel warrior sisters Nemain and Macha, the demoniacal Fomhoir and other fabled monsters… But the two heroes of Darkwood have support in the form of Finn Mac Cumhail, his son Oisin and all the staunchest warriors of Irish legends: the Fianna!

Zagor n. 434 , mensile
L'Isola delle Ombre

Disegni: Marco Torricelli/Carlo Raffaele Marcello

To save Erin and Darkwood, Zagor and the Fianna must reach Donn’s Black Tower, at the center of the somber land of Dun Scaith. But then the invincible Shadow-Warriors enter the fray to go into battle against them… And just exactly where is Kandrax?
Zagor n. 435 , mensile
Guerra eterna

Disegni: Carlo Raffaele Marcello

The “timeless war” is being fought in two different worlds. Once they are back in Darkwood, in the company of Oisin and Conan the Bald, Zagor and Tonka must put an end to the fratricidal conflict that is the cause of bloodshed in their forest, and destroy the one responsible for all this: Kandrax the Druid!

Meni smetaju razliciti crtaci u ovoj prici.

Ase ležit vojnik Gorcin u zemlji svojoj. Na baštini tuždi žih. A smrt dozivah noc i dan. Mrava ne zgazih u vojnike odoh.

Go to Top of Page

nedim

Bosnia and Herzegovina
1933 Posts

Member since 13/08/2005

Posted - 03/10/2005 : 10:01:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send nedim a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by I like girlz

quote:
Originally posted by apokalips

ha jadni vi ja ga imam od 6 mjeseca

if you want peace,prepare for war.the revolution is coming

e nemoj ni ti sad pretjerivati , "streljacki vod" sam kupio isti dan kada je izašao u makarskoj, a to je bio pocetak 8og mjeseca. prema tome...

bravo i like g. i meni je ovo bas sinoc naumpalo! i ja sam taj strip ukr... ovaj kupio cim je izasau u hrvatskoj!! tako da..

ZAGOR PRICA...
Go to Top of Page

wanderer
Advanced Member

United Arab Emirates
3489 Posts

Member since 18/08/2004

Posted - 03/10/2005 : 12:33:24  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send wanderer a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by SejoSexon

Meni smetaju razliciti crtaci u ovoj prici.
[/quote]

vjerojatno je ferri prevelik zalogaj uzeo. moguce da nije mogao navrijeme zavrsiti ovu epsku pricu na 500 strana, pa su morali priskociti i drugi crtaci.
i ja bi vise volio da je sve nacrtao ferri, ali ko zna, mozda je i ovako dobro ispalo!!
samo ko ce se nacekati 5 mjeseci da to sve izadje!!!
Go to Top of Page

alen
Advanced Member

Croatia
4621 Posts

Member since 14/02/2005

Posted - 03/10/2005 : 12:56:33  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send alen a Private Message
Malo sam isao pogledati na uBC koja je caka sa tri crtaca u tih 5 epizoda. Koliko sam vidio to su 3 epizode sa povezanom pricom. Ferri je nacrtao 3/5 svezaka, a Torricelli i Marcello po jednu (odokativno jer zadnje dvije price ne idu na 96 strana). Ako netko zna vise...

Go to Top of Page

I like girlz
Advanced Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
7790 Posts

Member since 18/01/2005

Posted - 03/10/2005 : 16:29:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send I like girlz a Private Message
ja bi volio da je komplet crtao torricelli. ali želje su jedno, a realnost nešto sasvim drugo.
Go to Top of Page

I like girlz
Advanced Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
7790 Posts

Member since 18/01/2005

Posted - 03/10/2005 : 16:30:19  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send I like girlz a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by kico

inace,ovu pricu sam jedva docekao
nadam se da ce opravdati sve moje nade
i da nema više afrike ni kariba
Zagor se vraca u Darkwood!!!!!

i meni je više dosadilo to seljakanje zagora s kraja na kraj planete.
Go to Top of Page

dcopic
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
6221 Posts

Member since 20/01/2005

Posted - 03/10/2005 : 20:24:09  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit dcopic's Homepage  Send dcopic a Private Message
Što se ove dugacke price tice, imam prva tri nastavka.
Prva dva je nacrtao Ferri u skladu sa nedavnim njegovim crtežima. Treci je poceo Torricceli i to ne bez razloga jer se tu prica prelama. Odnosno, dogada se nešto što ne bih htio dalje opisivati, da ne pokvarim gušt onima koji još nisu citali! Da zakljucim: Torricceli mi je u ovoj cijeloj prici fenomenalan!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000