forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Bonelli
 Dylan Dog
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 511

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37337 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 04/04/2015 : 18:53:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

DD GR 53

A horrible secret closed in a weak body, killers in the name of Death and an assassin with no face!

DYLAN DOG GRANDERISTAMPA 53
Frequency: bimonthly
Release: 06/06/2015
Cover: Corrado Roi

Il sonno della ragione (The Sleep of Reason)

Plot and script: Paola Barbato
Artwork: Bruno Brindisi

"Stark naked and all skin-and-bone, abandoned in a London alley in the rain and cold. The girl is a vegetal, she’s floating on the black waters of coma, completely insensitive… But around her, there are people dying! Is there an ancient African demon inside that fragile body, or perhaps the pestilence of a new virus? Thousands of terrible hypotheses surface in Dylan dog’s mind, but the truth is even more monstrous!"

Nato per uccidere (Born to Kill)

Plot and script: Pasquale Ruju
Artwork: Maurizio Di Vincenzo

"Number is only a humble clerical worker, an honest administrator who makes sure that everything adds up properly on the balance sheets… of Death. That’s why he makes use of the services of Chris and Ginger Morn, armed robbers and murderers with absolutely no scruples, or hardly any. Ginger is tired of all this and wants to start a new life, but this isn’t going to be an easy choice. Inspector Bloch and Dylan Dog are on her heels, and the diabolical Number doesn’t want to give her up."

Percezioni extrasensoriali (Extrasensory Perception)

Plot and script: Pasquale Ruju
Artwork: Ugolino Cossu

"Exploring other people’s minds, reading their mind like an open book and traveling to and fro through it until their life feels like one’s very own… This is what the mysterious Benjamin is looking for. The faceless murderer wants to be united with his victims in a gruesome embrace. Now he’s on the tracks of Clarisse Anderson, because there’s something in her that exerts an irresistible pull over him, but he will find Dylan Dog barring his way!"

Anything is possible dec d uej
Be the Change You Want to See

Edited by - Poli on 04/04/2015 18:56:00
Go to Top of Page

Giuda Ballerino

Japan
2593 Posts

Member since 02/03/2014

Posted - 07/04/2015 : 12:40:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Giuda Ballerino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Redovna serija Baraldi/Mari uskoro...

Skeptican sam prema ovoj Baraldi, njena prica u Color festu me nije uvjerila, no to je samo 30-ak stranica. Ipak, ulijece medju velika imena i veliki projekt i cini mi se najslabija karika. Tesko ce ona biti kao Barbato. Pitanje za Deersa, koje su njezine refernce za ulazak na Dylana?

Kaizoku ou ni ore wa naru!
Go to Top of Page

Deers
Advanced Member

Croatia
9200 Posts

Member since 29/03/2004

Posted - 07/04/2015 : 12:55:06  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Deers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Taj Colorfest

Uz to je dosta plodna spisateljica krimi, noir i urban fantasy romana.

"Trzaj mišica i nad prazninom sam."
Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 07/04/2015 : 13:00:09  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stiglo talijanima...

Cijena u Italiji...

...a ovliko u Njemackoj...

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37337 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 07/04/2015 : 13:23:10  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Cekaj, jedan obican kiosk Bonelli strip 12,50€!? :o :o :o

Go to Top of Page

Tutta
Advanced Member

Germany
32400 Posts

Member since 19/02/2010

Posted - 07/04/2015 : 15:43:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Tutta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Da. U Italiji 3,20 e a ovdje 12,50 e, pa ti vidi.

+IN HOC SIGNO VINCES+

Go to Top of Page

supermark
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
29540 Posts

Member since 06/02/2007

Posted - 07/04/2015 : 17:02:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit supermark's Homepage  Send supermark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
tko bi kupovao to kad može naručiti poštom iz SBE u pola cijene?
Go to Top of Page

Quebrasco
Stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
2052 Posts

Member since 26/03/2008

Posted - 07/04/2015 : 21:49:13  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Quebrasco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Zanimljiv bend (poznat još iz OBN-ovog Rata Bendova)...
A u spotu ekskluziva: Dylan Dog (glavom ) i pola VČ redakcije (Dušman i Marčelo)...

Takav je skot bio Alan
Go to Top of Page

DragonSlayer

Croatia
263 Posts

Member since 22/01/2013

Posted - 07/04/2015 : 23:56:43  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DragonSlayer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Očajna pjesma, očajan Dylan

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.
Go to Top of Page

Giuda Ballerino

Japan
2593 Posts

Member since 02/03/2014

Posted - 08/04/2015 : 20:22:30  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Giuda Ballerino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
MOGUC SPOILER

Procitao #342 Il cuore degli uomini (Srce muskaraca). Ne znam, ocekivao sam svakako puno vise, ne mogu se oteti dojmu da je sve skupa jako mlako. Dobivamo objasnjenje Dylanova odnosa prema zenama u jednoj recenici (mozda tako i treba biti kad se radi o ljubavi), ali ipak uzima se pod povecalo nesto sto je obiljezilo 29 godina serijala, pa sam ocekivao malo dojmljivije sve skupa, malo vise drame, dosadno je, predvidljivo, sporo i banalno, nazalost. Dall'Agnol je rasturio, crtez je sjajan cak i meni koji nevolim umjetnicke stilove.

Go to Top of Page

Lucy Liu
Average Member

Croatia
691 Posts

Member since 14/09/2007

Posted - 10/04/2015 : 23:05:43  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Lucy Liu an AOL message  Send Lucy Liu an ICQ Message  Send Lucy Liu a Yahoo! Message  Send Lucy Liu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Giuda Ballerino

Za Barkera:

John Ghost je sluga engleske kraljice Elizabete koja je prikazana kao cudoviste koje suknjom skriva krakove koje ima umjesto nogu. Oni sluze svojoj patriji Engleskoj i zadatak im je stvarati kaos i izazivati krvoprolica kako bi utazili zedj za krvlju i zrtvama kojima se hrani Engleska. U prvom pojavljivanju vidimo da Ghost manipulira i samim Dylanom i da je on dio njegove paklenske slagalice i plana koji ide dalje... To je za sad to.

What?! Ti se šališ???! Holy shit...

I like it

My username was a mistake.
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37337 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 11/04/2015 : 18:10:58  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

jos nekoliko tabli iz 14. Color Festa

http://www.sergiobonelli.it/scheda/38392/Dylan-Dog-Color-Fest-14.html

ž

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37337 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 11/04/2015 : 18:12:27  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

vronski 3

2374 Posts

Member since 10/01/2014

Posted - 11/04/2015 : 18:17:28  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Reply with Quote
Kakav grozan crtež!
Go to Top of Page

Giuda Ballerino

Japan
2593 Posts

Member since 02/03/2014

Posted - 11/04/2015 : 18:25:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Giuda Ballerino a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ovo od Luce Bertelea je svakako grozno, ostalo jos i ok.

Go to Top of Page

DOMI
Advanced Member

Croatia
4983 Posts

Member since 19/06/2007

Posted - 12/04/2015 : 18:29:52  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DOMI a Private Message  Reply with Quote
sve je izvitopereno

• 54 god.Alan Forda u HR • Od 1970.-2017.izdana su 1063 broja (ukljucujuci Klasik, Super KL, Zlatni KL) •
• Od 2022.Alan Ford u originalnim tablama formata 17x24 cm u novom kolekcionarskom TOP izdanju •
Go to Top of Page

DragonSlayer

Croatia
263 Posts

Member since 22/01/2013

Posted - 13/04/2015 : 16:58:31  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send DragonSlayer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Evo upravo sam pročitao "Dugački pozdrav" i nije mi jasno otkud je nekim članovima palo na pamet da je Groucho samo plod Dylanove mašte, koliko sam ja shvatio Sclavi je u toj epizodi samo htio pojačati melankoličnost pa je zato Groucha napravio ozbiljnijim ali mislim da tu nema nekog dubljeg značenja... Ili se varam?

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.
Go to Top of Page

Barker
Advanced Member

Fyro Macedonia
4607 Posts

Member since 10/10/2003

Posted - 14/04/2015 : 09:47:20  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Barker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sta vam je bre, bas je dobar crtez u ovom kolorcu!

Bistro i duboko nebo utociste pruza!
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37337 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 15/04/2015 : 08:39:10  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Un'illustrazione di Paolo Bacilieri per il portfolio "Dylan Dog - Monsters"

http://www.associazionelanonaarte.it/

Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37337 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 15/04/2015 : 09:19:05  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Barker
Advanced Member

Fyro Macedonia
4607 Posts

Member since 10/10/2003

Posted - 15/04/2015 : 16:21:42  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Barker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
kako je Piccatto promenio Dilana u zadnjih desetak godina :O a nije da se bunim, sasvim je u redu i sada.
ovaj simeonijev palkat mi je u najmanju ruku grozan/smesan

Go to Top of Page

Beva
Advanced Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
5613 Posts

Member since 04/06/2007

Posted - 15/04/2015 : 23:30:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Beva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Barker

kako je Piccatto promenio Dilana u zadnjih desetak godina :O a nije da se bunim, sasvim je u redu i sada.
ovaj simeonijev palkat mi je u najmanju ruku grozan/smesan

A najgore od svega je što će većina na osnovu ovoga reći da je Simeoni bolji crtač. Jebiga, hvale ga na sve strane ali meni nikako ne sjeda njegov crtež. Čisti zanatlija, i još ne pretjerano dobar (recimo, ovdje Dylanova desna ruka totalno bode oči koliko je neprirodno nacrtana). Nadao sam se da će s vremenom napredovati, ali izgleda ništa od toga.

S druge strane, Piccatto odabere najnezanimljiviji kadar jer ga očito boli briga i opet je miljama bolji crtež od Simeonijevog. Sirovi talent.

Jubilarni Polo 10!http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=51213
Go to Top of Page

Barker
Advanced Member

Fyro Macedonia
4607 Posts

Member since 10/10/2003

Posted - 16/04/2015 : 09:55:25  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Barker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
bas to.
iako ja nisam nikad citao simeonija, ali dovoljan mi je onaj monstrum pri vrhu da skontam da ovde nesto ne stima :)

Go to Top of Page

Barker
Advanced Member

Fyro Macedonia
4607 Posts

Member since 10/10/2003

Posted - 16/04/2015 : 09:57:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Barker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
a kad sam vec u mrgud fazonu, da se osvrnem samo i na onu roijevu nebulozu od naslovnice :tihajeza: :)

Go to Top of Page

nenno
Advanced Member

Croatia
3054 Posts

Member since 15/08/2003

Posted - 16/04/2015 : 10:58:14  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send nenno a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Piccatta bi sad lako zamijenio sa Marijem.... neprepoznatljiv u odnosu na onog Picatta iz prvih epizoda (Oči čudovišta, New york, New york i sl...)

„And I know what I want….When the timing is right…Then I'll take what is mine…I am the clansman“
"...gdje god da te život nosi, uvijek moraš znati 'ko si..."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 511 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.69 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000