forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Americki strip
 DC
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 36

SonicHR

Croatia
110 Posts

Member since 19/09/2012

Posted - 27/12/2012 : 22:28:05  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send SonicHR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ja ću sačekat da završi Throne of Atlantis pa onda pročitat... Najradije bi čeko dok ne izađu pa pročitat kad kupim
Go to Top of Page

Paka01
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
11442 Posts

Member since 14/02/2009

Posted - 07/01/2013 : 00:01:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Paka01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ne znam koliko ste upućeni, ali mene veseli vijest da kod Green Arrowa s brojem 17 dolazi do novog stvaralačkog tima.
Scenarist će biti Jeff Lemire šta me itekako veseli, s obzirom da mi je njegov Animal Man jedan od top 5 New52 naslova, a Justice League Dark ne zaostaje puno po pitanju kvalitete. Zanima me samo kako će se snać sa ovako malo realnijim likom, al virujem da će bit dobro. Crtež potpisuje Andrea Sorrentino (I, Vampire).
Šta reć, jedva čekam!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=42027

Osim toga, evo jedan odličan i zanimljiv interview sa Lemireom u kojem govori da će njegov run trajati barem dvije godine Također, potpuno će zanemariti prvih 16 brojeva, što i nije neko veliko zlo jer su u najboljem slučaju tih 16 brojeva bili... Mlaki. Moglo bi ovo bit stvarno odlično, nešto se veliko tu kuva.

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/jeff-lemire-green-arrow-entry-interview.html

Would a new flood please finally come? A real rain and an assortment of plagues
And when all is said and done, even the Devil won't care enough to spit in the mud

https://www.last.fm/user/Pakaa

Edited by - Paka01 on 07/01/2013 00:22:29
Go to Top of Page

Smomo8
Average Member

Croatia
666 Posts

Member since 17/03/2012

Posted - 07/01/2013 : 11:59:18  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Smomo8 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Koji su vam najbolji naslovi NEW 52 ?

"There are no men like me. Only me"

Tražim/nudim stripove za razmjenu : http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=47082
Go to Top of Page

brni
Advanced Member

Croatia
10434 Posts

Member since 18/06/2009

Posted - 07/01/2013 : 12:06:58  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send brni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Meni su najbolji Action Comics, Green Lantern, Green Lantern Corps, Batman mi je solidan, dobar mi je pocetak Throne of Atlantis (JL + Aquaman)..

"Clark Kent je Supermanova kritika covjecanstva"
Go to Top of Page

SonicHR

Croatia
110 Posts

Member since 19/09/2012

Posted - 07/01/2013 : 12:21:29  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send SonicHR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Batman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Batman&Robin... ali nista puno new 52 naslova čito, oko 10tak...
Go to Top of Page

fler

Croatia
1971 Posts

Member since 21/10/2003

Posted - 28/08/2013 : 19:51:56  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send fler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pasmater, kako sam se naživcirao:
http://comicsalliance.com/lobo-new-52-marguerite-bennet-dc-comics-new-52/

Split your lungs with Blood and Thunder
Go to Top of Page

Smomo8
Average Member

Croatia
666 Posts

Member since 17/03/2012

Posted - 03/09/2013 : 11:52:17  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Smomo8 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Čita li netko Wonder Woman ?

Tražim/nudim stripove za razmjenu : http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=47082
Go to Top of Page

fler

Croatia
1971 Posts

Member since 21/10/2003

Posted - 03/09/2013 : 13:11:06  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send fler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Smomo8

Čita li netko Wonder Woman ?

Azzarello ili starije serije?
Uglavnom, pročitao sam prvih par epizoda new 52, odlična priča i crtež
(na listi je za nabavku u papiru - što znači, načekat će se :)

Split your lungs with Blood and Thunder
Go to Top of Page

Smomo8
Average Member

Croatia
666 Posts

Member since 17/03/2012

Posted - 03/09/2013 : 13:16:16  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Smomo8 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mislim na Azzarella :)
Također planiram to nabaviti,zajedno s Green Lantern Rebirth.

Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12781 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 15/07/2014 : 16:11:50  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Čini se da su se u DC-ju trgnuli iz te neke prevladavajuće kreativne letargije, jer su najavili nekoliko novih i postojećih naslova sa svježim konceptima i novim autorskim licima.

quote:
ARKHAM MANOR #1
Written by GERRY DUGGAN
Art and cover by SHAWN CRYSTAL
1:25 Variant cover by ERIC CANETE
On sale OCTOBER 22 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for more information.
When catastrophe strikes Arkham Asylum, where will Gotham City house the world’s most dangerous criminals, and when inmates are found murdered, what is Batman prepared to do in search of justice? Arkham’s madness comes home in ARKHAM MANOR! A bold new series brought to you by the mad minds of Gerry Duggan (Deadpool, Nova) and Shawn Crystal (Deadpool, Wolverine and the X-Men).

quote:
GOTHAM ACADEMY #1
Written by BECKY CLOONAN and BRENDEN FLETCHER
Art and cover by KARL KERSCHL
1:25 Variant cover by BECKY CLOONAN
On sale OCTOBER 1 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
WELCOME TO GOTHAM ACADEMY! Gotham City’s most prestigious prep school is a very weird place. It’s got a spooky campus, oddball teachers, and rich benefactors always dropping by...like that weirdo Bruce Wayne. But nothing is as strange is the students!
Like, what’s up with Olive Silverlock? Is she crazy or what? Where did she go last summer? And what’s the deal with her creepy mom? And how come that Freshman MAPS is always following her around? And is she still going out with Kyle? P.S. Did you hear the rumor about the ghost in the North Hall?!
GOTHAM ACADEMY is a new, monthly teen drama set in the shadow of Batman and the craziness of Gotham City, with new characters and old plus a secret tie to Gotham’s past…

quote:
BATGIRL #35
Written by CAMERON STEWART and BRENDEN FLETCHER
Art by BABS TARR
Cover by CAMERON STEWART
MONSTERS Variant cover by KEVIN NOWLAN
On sale OCTOBER 8 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
Barbara Gordon is no stranger to dusting herself off when disaster strikes… so when a fire destroys everything she owned, she spots the opportunity for a new lease on life — and seizes it! Following the rest of Gotham’s young adults to the hip border district of Burnside, Barbara sets about building an all-new Batgirl… and discovers all-new threats preying on her peers! It’s a re-invention of Batgirl from the boots up, by the incredible creative team of Cameron Stewart (BATMAN INC.), Brenden Fletcher (WEDNESDAY COMICS), and rising star Babs Tarr!

quote:
CATWOMAN #35
Written by GENEVIEVE VALENTINE
Art by GARRY BROWN
Cover by JAE LEE
MONSTERS Variant cover by JOSHUA MIDDLETON
On sale OCTOBER 22 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for more information.
Meet Selina Kyle – Crime Boss of Gotham City! Spinning out of events in BATMAN ETERNAL Selina has accepted the family mantle and embraced her true criminal side, but is Gotham City ready for her reign? And with the Cat away, who’s the stranger haunting the empty rooftops of the city? Don’t miss the start of a bold new direction for Selina Kyle by the new creative team of novelist Genevieve Valentine and Garry Brown (Five Ghosts, Iron Patriot).

Comics is any art you can read. -- Sean T. Collins
Go to Top of Page

Smomo8
Average Member

Croatia
666 Posts

Member since 17/03/2012

Posted - 15/07/2014 : 16:38:16  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Smomo8 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
jel itko čitao 52 naslov ?

Go to Top of Page

supermark
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
29543 Posts

Member since 06/02/2007

Posted - 15/07/2014 : 23:50:01  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit supermark's Homepage  Send supermark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Bushido

Čini se da su se u DC-ju trgnuli iz te neke prevladavajuće kreativne letargije, jer su najavili nekoliko novih i postojećih naslova sa svježim konceptima i novim autorskim licima.

da, nešto sam o tome spominjao i u ovotjednim crticama

edit: evo i link
http://www.stripovi.com/vijesti/tjedne-crtice-230/764/

Edited by - supermark on 15/07/2014 23:50:38
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12781 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 17/07/2014 : 15:52:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Što te zanima?

Go to Top of Page

Smomo8
Average Member

Croatia
666 Posts

Member since 17/03/2012

Posted - 17/07/2014 : 23:13:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Smomo8 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Što te zanima?

Ako si čitao,kako ti se dopala cijela priča ?

Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12781 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 18/07/2014 : 10:40:06  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Što te zanima?

Jako dobar serijal, možda više u trenucima kada se bavi određenim setom likova, nego kad pokušava vući poveznice sa serijalom Infinite Crisis.

Ukratko, obavezno štivo ako si fan DC-ja.

Go to Top of Page

Smomo8
Average Member

Croatia
666 Posts

Member since 17/03/2012

Posted - 18/07/2014 : 11:44:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Smomo8 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Što te zanima?

Jako dobar serijal, možda više u trenucima kada se bavi određenim setom likova, nego kad pokušava vući poveznice sa serijalom Infinite Crisis.

Ukratko, obavezno štivo ako si fan DC-ja.

A ako nisam baš previše ali mi se čini zanimljivim ? :)))

Go to Top of Page

Krscho

Croatia
377 Posts

Member since 19/06/2011

Posted - 18/07/2014 : 12:36:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Krscho a Private Message  Reply with Quote
52 kao after infinite crisis 52?

Debelo preporučam :)
Go to Top of Page

Smomo8
Average Member

Croatia
666 Posts

Member since 17/03/2012

Posted - 18/07/2014 : 13:09:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Smomo8 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Krscho

52 kao after infinite crisis 52?

Debelo preporučam :)

tako je

Go to Top of Page

brni
Advanced Member

Croatia
10434 Posts

Member since 18/06/2009

Posted - 10/09/2014 : 16:13:02  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send brni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Slabo se nesto pise na ovom topicu..bas me zanima sta ekipa sa foruma trenutno prati od DC new 52..ja trenutno pratim sljedece serijale:

Action Comics
Superman
Superman/Wonder Woman
Batman/Superman
Batman and Robin
Grayson
Swamp Thing
Wonder Woman
Justice League
Secret Origins
Aquaman

Grayson me ugodno iznenadia, prva dva broja su odlicna..Batman and Robin potraga za Damianom je sve napetija, nadam se da se nece prebrzo rasplesti..Secret Origins mi je isto jako dobar serijal sa kratkim i zanimljivim originima junaka (po 3 u svesci)..Parker nastavlja svoj odlican run na Aquamanu..

Od onoga sta ce se tek poceti pisati svakako cu pratiti Arkham Manor i Gotham Academy, zatim novi tim na Green Arrowu koji ako se ne varam pocinje sljedeci misec raditi na serijalu..Lemire mi je jednostavno da preozbiljnu notu tom junaku i previse me podsjeca na Hawkeye, nadam se da ce Kreisberg napravti zaokret prema onom poznatom..
All-Star Western je zavrsia i sad se spremam citati cili Palmiotti/Gray run koji ima priko 100 brojeva..

Eto nadam se da cemo malo oziviti ovu temu..

Edited by - brni on 10/09/2014 22:04:11
Go to Top of Page

supermark
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
29543 Posts

Member since 06/02/2007

Posted - 10/09/2014 : 16:38:24  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit supermark's Homepage  Send supermark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Odakle pratis novije brojeve?
Go to Top of Page

brni
Advanced Member

Croatia
10434 Posts

Member since 18/06/2009

Posted - 10/09/2014 : 16:47:53  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send brni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by supermark

Pa skidam skenove, mislim kako drugacije..sveske nisam nikad ima naviku rijesavat a dok izbace trejd prode vrimena + volim uvik procitat nesto u skenu prije nego narucim..

Trenutno imam od DC new 52 15 gb na hardu..

Edited by - brni on 10/09/2014 16:49:14
Go to Top of Page

gerilac1

Bosnia and Herzegovina
1453 Posts

Member since 24/08/2013

Posted - 10/09/2014 : 17:59:54  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send gerilac1 an AOL message  Send gerilac1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brni

quote:
Originally posted by supermark

Pa skidam skenove, mislim kako drugacije..sveske nisam nikad ima naviku rijesavat a dok izbace trejd prode vrimena + volim uvik procitat nesto u skenu prije nego narucim..

Trenutno imam od DC new 52 15 gb na hardu..

druze može li link za te skenove ili da mi pošalješ na mail nešto od tih 15 gb

Junak stavlja na kocku cak i prst!
Go to Top of Page

brni
Advanced Member

Croatia
10434 Posts

Member since 18/06/2009

Posted - 10/09/2014 : 18:14:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send brni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gerilac1

Posla sam ti pm..a ne znam ja sta ti volis od superherojstine..recimo moja preporuka bi ti bila Aquaman Johnsov run nastavno sad na Parkera..stvarno vrhunski stripovi..

Go to Top of Page

gerilac1

Bosnia and Herzegovina
1453 Posts

Member since 24/08/2013

Posted - 10/09/2014 : 21:31:49  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send gerilac1 an AOL message  Send gerilac1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brni

quote:
Originally posted by gerilac1

Posla sam ti pm..a ne znam ja sta ti volis od superherojstine..recimo moja preporuka bi ti bila Aquaman Johnsov run nastavno sad na Parkera..stvarno vrhunski stripovi..

probat ču sa tvojom preporukom, thx

Junak stavlja na kocku cak i prst!
Go to Top of Page

brni
Advanced Member

Croatia
10434 Posts

Member since 18/06/2009

Posted - 10/09/2014 : 22:05:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send brni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Zanimljiv clanak..

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=55419

Other topics explored in the fan Q&A: The chance of a new "Legion of Super-Heroes" comic book series ("they're always talking about it," though he said it was more of a question for DC co-publishers Dan DiDio and Jim Lee), making Aquaman -- a character he said he feels like he has "unfinished business" with -- "badass" ("Who can't relate to people saying things about you that you don't want to hear? And who can't relate to somebody who's strong enough to let it go and not care about it?"), the prospects for a live-action "Green Lantern" reboot ("There's always talk of everything, I can't talk about anything else") and the chance of Lex Luthor showing up in the Johns-written "Superman" series ("I think at some point Lex will definitely come into the book").

Legion of Super-Heroes je serijal kojeg bi volia da krenu iznova..

Edited by - brni on 10/09/2014 22:08:13
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 36 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.44 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000