forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Americki strip
 Richard Corben
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 29/12/2012 : 13:25:10  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Po meni jedan genijalni um koji je obiljezio jedno vrijeme sa svojim djelima i kupio besmrtnos svojim karakterima.
U mojoj stripofilskoj masti bi se ovaj topic trebao zvati "ultimativni strip"
Pri tome ne mislim o vec razvikanim i tiraznim djelima vec o onome stripu koji vas je pogodio i obiljezijo i zauvijek zarobio u svojoj prici i svojoj optici.
U trenutku kada sam na zadnje dvije stranice (stripoteke) u boji nabasao na Bloodstara bio sam vec okorjeli kolekcionar zlatne serije i lunov magnus stripa , exs almanaha , strip zabavnika i co.
Bloodstar me je izuo iz cipela, Bloodstar mi je uzeo i dao puno toga sto danas jesam.
Bloodstar je usko vezan za moje neodrastanje i cinjenicu da sam onaj koji jesam.
Bloodstar je moj ultimativni strip i moj elixir .
Hvala Richard Corben

Da ne duzim..pitanje je jednostavno.
Koje Corbenovo djelo je na vas ostavilo najveci impakt .

quote:
I feel like I was particularly impressed by Richard Corben's work. But in general I would not say the underground made that big of an impression except for Corben... His science-fiction stories, those almost primitive black and white comics he did back then. I was very struck by the visceral punch they had, by the unusual artistic point of view. And also by the unabashed exaggeration. It's as if you wanted a woman to have big breasts, you drew it. There was something just so joyously excessive and erotic about his stuff, that I just ate it up.
—Frank Miller

quote:
Mr. Richard Corben... a genuine giant of his chosen medium.
—Alan Moore

Choices:

Bloodstar
Den
Njegovi radovi u Métal Hurlant
Njegovi radovi za Heavy Metal
Nesto sasvim trece .

Who Can Vote? Only Members can vote. You need to register or be logged in to vote.

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”? Oscar Wilde

Edited by - mr murdoc on 29/12/2012 13:31:09

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 29/12/2012 : 13:29:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”? Oscar Wilde

Edited by - mr murdoc on 29/12/2012 13:47:41
Go to Top of Page

brni
Advanced Member

Croatia
10434 Posts

Member since 18/06/2009

Posted - 29/12/2012 : 13:33:43  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send brni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bloodstar..

"Clark Kent je Supermanova kritika covjecanstva"
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12757 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 29/12/2012 : 13:42:37  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Murdoc, stavi razmak između linkova za slike i smjesti ih svaki u novi red.

Comics is any art you can read. -- Sean T. Collins
Go to Top of Page

kra-kra

Slovenia
106 Posts

Member since 20/09/2004

Posted - 29/12/2012 : 13:44:22  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send kra-kra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mutant World.

I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books ... and now there's only time to say ... THANK YOU GOD! LIFE WELL SPENT!
Go to Top of Page

brni
Advanced Member

Croatia
10434 Posts

Member since 18/06/2009

Posted - 29/12/2012 : 14:03:18  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send brni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
murdoc stvarno si lipo ovo predstavia..skoro u mom rangu..

"Clark Kent je Supermanova kritika covjecanstva"
Go to Top of Page

acestroke
stripovi.com suradnik

USA
11652 Posts

Member since 16/04/2009

Posted - 29/12/2012 : 14:58:07  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Visit acestroke's Homepage  Send acestroke a Private Message  Reply with Quote
murdoc, ti to citas stripove, jebote...?

;)

http://www.acestroke.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 29/12/2012 : 15:03:45  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
brni, acestroke

Go to Top of Page

bosancicigor
Average Member

Croatia
866 Posts

Member since 15/08/2009

Posted - 29/12/2012 : 15:04:24  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send bosancicigor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Corben, jedinstven i nenadmašan....daleko ispred ostalih.
Bloodstar i Mutanti su vrhunac (mala prednost Bloodstaru), ali obožavam gotovo sve što je napravio ovaj zadnji živući genije stripa.
Bravo murdoc za poll i temu!

Evo što kolege velikani kažu o velikom RC:

Will Eisner:
Corben's work is singular in its humanity. He works with towering technical skill... ...the wondrous thing of it all is that underneath all that technical tour-de-force is the sound of a beating heart.

Robert Crumb:
Corben's stuff was great. He put stuff into his comix that the overground press wouldn't print.

Frank Miller:
I feel like I was particularly impressed by Richard Corben's work. But in general I would not say the underground made that big of an impression except for Corben... His science-fiction stories, those almost primitive black and white comics he did back then. I was very struck by the visceral punch they had, by the unusual artistic point of view. And also by the unabashed exaggeration. It's as if you wanted a woman to have big breasts, you drew it. There was something just so joyously excessive and erotic about his stuff, that I just ate it up.

Moebius:
Richard Corben, stands among us like an extraterrestrial peak. He has sat in his throne for a long time, above the moving and multi-coloured field of world comics, like an effigy of the leader, a strange monolith, a sublime visitor, a solitary enigma.

Alan Moore:
Mr. Richard Corben... a genuine giant of his chosen medium.

H. R. Giger:
People like the American Richard Corben... are, in my view, maestros.

Harvey Kurtzman:
Corben's technique introduced the airbrush to comics. His sophisticated knowledge of how color is printed allowed him to get fantastic results. His work has maintained a sense of humor and spectacle in tales of barbarians, time travelers and Arabian nights.

Go to Top of Page

fler

Croatia
1952 Posts

Member since 21/10/2003

Posted - 29/12/2012 : 16:27:05  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send fler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Trebala je biti i opcija "Sve" :)

Naprosto se ne mogu odlučiti za najdraži rad.

Split your lungs with Blood and Thunder
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12757 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 01/01/2013 : 23:31:56  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sjećam se kako je moj prvi susret sa Corbenom bio strip The Bodyssey. Strašno me impresionirao njegov stil, kako s lakoćom i velikom količinom detalja oživljava ono prekrasno i ono groteskno.

Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 02/01/2013 : 15:58:12  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Bushido

Sjećam se kako je moj prvi susret sa Corbenom bio strip The Bodyssey. Strašno me impresionirao njegov stil, kako s lakoćom i velikom količinom detalja oživljava ono prekrasno i ono groteskno.

Mene i dan danas odusevljava, pogotovo kada naletim na nesto sto jos nisam procitao.

Go to Top of Page

VLADA 96
Starting Member

Serbia
83 Posts

Member since 04/07/2012

Posted - 03/01/2013 : 18:23:54  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send VLADA 96 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nisam nesto preterano veliki ljubitelj Korbenovog dela.Dopali su mi se stripovi koje je radio po Poovim delima (Gavran,Pad kuce Aser).Bloodstar mi je kada sam ga prvi put citao delovao kao gomila akcije bez nekog veceg smisla,Svet mutanata mi je bio solidan (ona scena sa pacovom na pocetku mi se jako dopala,verovatno mi je to bio najbolji deo stripa).Vidjam po forumima kako ljudi dosta hvale ovog autora.Mozda mu jednom poklonim vise paznje.
Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 08/01/2013 : 20:53:04  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sto mislite o Corbenovom radu na Swamp Thing?

Ja sam uistinu bio ocaran, mada vise volim onaj stari dizajn.a vi?

Go to Top of Page

pcoro

Croatia
2126 Posts

Member since 17/01/2006

Posted - 08/01/2013 : 21:32:37  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send pcoro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Strašan je Corben, meni je najdraži Den kojega jedino i imam u papirnatom obliku. Veselim se najavljenom albumu od Darkwooda, nadam se da će pokrenuti lavinu.
Inače, uz sve ove gore nabrojane klasike, Corben i dalje crta li ga crta i to nesmanjenom kvalitetom. Ragemoor od prošle godine mi je bio izvrstan, stoji uz bok starim klasicima. Hellboyi su super također,
možda je Murky world malo pobacio.

Vezano s ničim, mislim da bi Igra prijestolja izvrsno izgledala s njegovim crtežom! I to onim starim, iz doba Dena i Bloodstara!
Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 08/01/2013 : 21:46:42  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pcoro

Strašan je Corben, meni je najdraži Den kojega jedino i imam u papirnatom obliku. Veselim se najavljenom albumu od Darkwooda, nadam se da će pokrenuti lavinu.
Inače, uz sve ove gore nabrojane klasike, Corben i dalje crta li ga crta i to nesmanjenom kvalitetom. Ragemoor od prošle godine mi je bio izvrstan, stoji uz bok starim klasicima. Hellboyi su super također,

Vezano s ničim, mislim da bi Igra prijestolja izvrsno izgledala s njegovim crtežom! I to onim starim, iz doba Dena i Bloodstara!

ooo, vidim ima netko tko to sve pozorno prati..Daaa , ta ideja bi bila genijalna
Ladno bi mogao odraditi i LOTR -a

Go to Top of Page

trolodtroje
Advanced Member

3266 Posts

Member since 14/09/2010

Posted - 08/01/2013 : 22:45:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send trolodtroje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pcoro

yu da man
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Bushido
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
12757 Posts

Member since 23/09/2005

Posted - 24/01/2015 : 21:17:24  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Mr. Bushido a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pogled na najnoviji Corbenov strip, mini-serijal po imenu Rat God.

Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 27/01/2015 : 19:41:11  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tek sad vidjeh
Meni ovo izgleda predobro,definitivno prebacujem fokus u smjeru ovog stripa.
thx Mr. Bushido

Edited by - mr murdoc on 27/01/2015 19:41:31
Go to Top of Page

Poli
Advanced Member

Slovenia
37240 Posts

Member since 26/10/2007

Posted - 27/01/2015 : 21:03:21  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Poli a Private Message  Reply with Quote

samo 14 clanova odgovorilo ...

>:/

Anything is possible dec d uej
Be the Change You Want to See
Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 28/01/2015 : 11:06:08  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Poli

samo 14 clanova odgovorilo ...

>:/

Sokantno,zar ne!,da je bio nekakvi zagor bilo bi ih 1400

Go to Top of Page

alen
Advanced Member

Croatia
4621 Posts

Member since 14/02/2005

Posted - 28/01/2015 : 11:10:18  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send alen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Den i Bloodstar su mi podjednako dobri, ali taj čovjek štogod da nacrta mora biti odlično :)

itsyourworldyoucanchangeit
Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 28/01/2015 : 11:28:40  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by alen

Den i Bloodstar su mi podjednako dobri, ali taj čovjek štogod da nacrta mora biti odlično :)

Da,Corben uistinu ima jedan genijalno prepoznatljivi stil koji pljeni oko i razgaljuje dusu.Potajno prizeljkujem da se Fibra ili DW odluce izdati Dena ili jos bolje Bloodstara.

Go to Top of Page

Deers
Advanced Member

Croatia
9172 Posts

Member since 29/03/2004

Posted - 28/01/2015 : 11:37:29  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Deers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Corbena najviše znam sa Hellboya i tu je odličan i u potpunosti paše liku. Od ostalog čitao sa još samo Bannera u izdanju LMI-a

"Trzaj mišica i nad prazninom sam."
Go to Top of Page

alen
Advanced Member

Croatia
4621 Posts

Member since 14/02/2005

Posted - 28/01/2015 : 11:48:16  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send alen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mr murdoc

quote:

Da,Corben uistinu ima jedan genijalno prepoznatljivi stil koji pljeni oko i razgaljuje dusu.Potajno prizeljkujem da se Fibra ili DW odluce izdati Dena ili jos bolje Bloodstara.

Nedavno sam čitao Dena od početka do kraja (Den I do III, Den Adventures 1-10 i Den Saga 1-4). Bilo bi to lijepo imati u nekom integralu od 300tinjak stranica.

itsyourworldyoucanchangeit
Go to Top of Page

mr murdoc
Advanced Member

Switzerland
14557 Posts

Member since 02/01/2006

Posted - 28/01/2015 : 12:34:15  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send mr murdoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by mr murdoc

quote:

Nedavno sam čitao Dena od početka do kraja (Den I do III, Den Adventures 1-10 i Den Saga 1-4). Bilo bi to lijepo imati u nekom integralu od 300tinjak stranica.

O daaaa,o kupovini nebi razmisljao ni sekunde.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000