forum.stripovi.com
forum.stripovi.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Aukcije | Private Messages | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stripovi
 Stripovi
 Epicenter Comics
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

going going
Advanced Member

Serbia
11344 Posts

Member since 24/04/2012

Posted - 05/10/2016 : 21:49:29  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send going going a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Izmedju Gaimana i Fablesa!
U Americi nema vece reklame i pohvale od ovakve pozicije i za Dilana Doga kao serijal i za naseg DJa kao izdavaca! Bas mi je drago!
Go to Top of Page

Johnny Difool
Advanced Member

Croatia
13988 Posts

Member since 21/02/2010

Posted - 05/10/2016 : 22:01:44  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Johnny Difool a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Odlična reklama. Nadam se da će dati vjetra u jedra prodaji izdanja Epicenter Comics.

Ja necu imati s kim ostati mlad ako svi ostarite,
i ta ce mi mladost teško pasti...
Go to Top of Page

D.J.
stripovi.com suradnik

USA
7055 Posts

Member since 21/07/2002

Posted - 05/10/2016 : 23:10:56  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send D.J. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lijepo za vidjeti!
Go to Top of Page

Bachy

Croatia
1695 Posts

Member since 06/05/2009

Posted - 22/10/2016 : 20:11:26  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Bachy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Naletio danas u Mega City Comics u Camdenu (London). Featured position ;)

quote:
Originally posted by going going

U Americi nema vece reklame i pohvale od ovakve pozicije i za Dilana Doga kao serijal i za naseg DJa kao izdavaca! Bas mi je drago!

London - Amerika ...

Oj, budi svoj!
Go to Top of Page

morski

2650 Posts

Member since 09/08/2014

Posted - 23/11/2016 : 23:21:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send morski a Private Message  Reply with Quote

(W) Guido Nolitta (A) Gallieno Ferri (CA) Michele Rubini
The arrival of Mike Gordon aka Supermike, an incredibly prodigious man, brings Zagor's whole world down. Faced with doubt even from his closest friends, Zagor is brought to brink and has to confront a master of unimaginable talents. But who will win? Everything is at stake in this clash of titans!
In Shops: Feb 22, 2017
SRP: $16.99

Kompletni popis Bonelli stripova u Excelu
Go to Top of Page

D.J.
stripovi.com suradnik

USA
7055 Posts

Member since 21/07/2002

Posted - 23/11/2016 : 23:40:44  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send D.J. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Da, Supermike stize krajem drugog mjeseca.
1000 Faces of Fear na ljeto.
Go to Top of Page

morski

2650 Posts

Member since 09/08/2014

Posted - 20/12/2016 : 09:02:10  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send morski a Private Message  Reply with Quote
By D.J. Posted - 20/12/2016 : 00:11:12 :

"Epicenter Comics ce slijedece godine "dovesti" Texa po prvi puta na Free Comic Book Day u Americi, 6.5. 2017, sa sveskom koja sadrzi dio Texonea Patagonia.
Naravno ovo ce biti samo "predjelo" nasoj citavoj knjizi Tex: Patagonia koja ce biti objavljena u nasem deluxe Signature Editionu, tvrde korice, velike format, dodatni tekstovi i ilustracije, super kvalitetni papir...

Ovo je naslovnica FCBD sveske.
"

For the first time ever the legendary ranger, TEX will be a part of the Free Comic Book Day, in the excerpt from the award winning graphic novel PATAGONIA from Mauro Boselli/Pasquale Frisenda! #FCBD2017
Free Comic Book Day issue will be followed by our deluxe Signature Edition of the full PATAGONIA story, in oversize format and hard cover.

TEX PATAGONIA — FCBD 2017 EDITION
(W) Mauro Boselli (A/CA) Pasquale Frisenda
Tex gets a letter from the other end of the world sent by an Argentinian army officer asking him for help in an extremely sensitive mission. Tex chooses to help a friend, but situation quickly escalates forcing him to make a difficult moral decision. Don't miss this international multiple-award winner! (STL036384)
32pgs, FC

Edited by - morski on 20/12/2016 09:41:54
Go to Top of Page

markotamara

Croatia
2783 Posts

Member since 26/05/2013

Posted - 29/12/2016 : 19:05:56  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send markotamara a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hvala DJ za poklon,pribiljezi me za ovog Texa obavezno

GALLIENO FERRI

Edited by - markotamara on 29/12/2016 19:06:47
Go to Top of Page

going going
Advanced Member

Serbia
11344 Posts

Member since 24/04/2012

Posted - 29/12/2016 : 21:22:19  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send going going a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bachy

quote:
Naletio danas u Mega City Comics u Camdenu (London). Featured position ;)

quote:
Originally posted by going going

London - Amerika ...

Tek sad vidim ovo. Kad sam rekao Amerika mislio sam na americku strip produkciju sto su i Sandman i Fables kao serijali iz Vertigo linije, iako je Sandman delo Britanca.
Nisam sigurno mislio da je London u SAD, druze.
Go to Top of Page

D.J.
stripovi.com suradnik

USA
7055 Posts

Member since 21/07/2002

Posted - 30/12/2016 : 07:02:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send D.J. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by markotamara

Hvala DJ za poklon,pribiljezi me za ovog Texa obavezno

Moze! Hvala na podrzci!
Go to Top of Page

morski

2650 Posts

Member since 09/08/2014

Posted - 08/04/2017 : 19:31:59  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send morski a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is a two-sided poster present that will come with each Zagor vs. Supermike book, which is coming out very soon!
It's a tribute to Zagor co-creator and artist of Zagor vs. Supermike, legendary Gallieno Ferri. On one side is Ferri's classic illustration (colored for us by Well-Bee) and on the other side is dedication to Ferri by artist Joevito Nuccio. Poster is 11.7" x 8.3". We hope you like it!

Go to Top of Page

morski

2650 Posts

Member since 09/08/2014

Posted - 10/04/2017 : 11:17:39  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send morski a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Our first four books of Zagor omnibus collection in English! Covers drawn by Michele Rubini, colored by Well-Bee.

Go to Top of Page

morski

2650 Posts

Member since 09/08/2014

Posted - 14/04/2017 : 21:03:49  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send morski a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Dear Zagor fans, it's time to show you the original cover of our next Zagor omnibus: 1000 Faces of Fear! As our previous four Zagor covers, it was drawn by the amazing Michele Rubini and colored by the very talented Well-Bee. However, with this book we’ve prepared another surprise! Tomorrow we will show you variant cover by another Italian master… Stay tuned!!"

Go to Top of Page

PijaniPatak
stripovi.com suradnik

Germany
10029 Posts

Member since 20/02/2010

Posted - 17/04/2017 : 12:56:10  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send PijaniPatak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Epicenterov Zagor "versus Supermike" i Tex "Patagonia" su stigli u BiH

Zagor versus Supermike OLX oglas

Tex Patagonija -plava naslovnica OLX oglas

Tex Patagonija -bela naslovnica OLX oglas

OSTALI EPICENTER STRIPOVI na BIH Lageru
Olx oglasi

Ostale info na pm ili darkomrgan@yahoo.com

DNEVNIK CITANJA:
Etika junaštva i deklišeizirani koreni u “Zagor prica...”
Go to Top of Page

morski

2650 Posts

Member since 09/08/2014

Posted - 18/04/2017 : 15:01:24  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send morski a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As promised, here is the first variant cover of our next ZAGOR omnibus: 1000 FACES OF FEAR! It is by the acclaimed Italian artist STEFANO ANDREUCCI whose artwork you previously had a chance to see in book ZAGOR: TERROR FROM THE SEA. This cover is also colored by Well-Bee. But it is not the end of surprises because tomorrow we will present you, the second variant cover and the final, third cover of 1000 Faces of Fear, which is also drawn by another Italian maestro! ;) Stay tuned!

Go to Top of Page

Korg

Ireland
1037 Posts

Member since 23/02/2015

Posted - 18/04/2017 : 16:52:56  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Korg a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Je li netko čitao ovaj "The Z Factor"?
Odlično izgleda! Mogao bi se i nabaviti.
Go to Top of Page

Sarghan
stripovi.com suradnik

Croatia
1764 Posts

Member since 26/01/2011

Posted - 18/04/2017 : 18:18:10  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Sarghan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Korg

Ništa dubokoumno ili pametno, ali zabavno i čitljivo. Veći je naglasak na akciji nego na priči. Nema baš neki očekivani kraj već cijela priča više djeluje kao uvod u neku dužu priču ili serijal.
Ipak, definitivno se isplati kupiti zbog stvarno odličnog crteža. Nisam uopće ovo planirao kupiti, ali sam u striparnici reda radi prolistao i samo na temelju par viđenih stranica kupio.
Go to Top of Page

Korg

Ireland
1037 Posts

Member since 23/02/2015

Posted - 18/04/2017 : 20:07:03  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Korg a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sarghan

quote:

Ništa dubokoumno ili pametno, ali zabavno i čitljivo. Veći je naglasak na akciji nego na priči. Nema baš neki očekivani kraj već cijela priča više djeluje kao uvod u neku dužu priču ili serijal.
Ipak, definitivno se isplati kupiti zbog stvarno odličnog crteža. Nisam uopće ovo planirao kupiti, ali sam u striparnici reda radi prolistao i samo na temelju par viđenih stranica kupio.

Hvala na odgovoru. Ovo vjerojatno nabavljam
Go to Top of Page

vice
stripovi.com suradnik

7264 Posts

Member since 29/06/2005

Posted - 18/04/2017 : 20:35:32  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send vice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Patagonia je vrhunski odradjena, jedno od "must have" izdanja! :)

And like that... he's gone.
Go to Top of Page

morski

2650 Posts

Member since 09/08/2014

Posted - 20/04/2017 : 19:21:37  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send morski a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"We interrupt your regularly scheduled Zagor programming with this important announcement..."
Our edition of DYLAN DOG: MATER MORBI is THE WINNER of the Best Original Graphic Novel of 2016 by Ghastly Awards!
Thank you to judges, creators, publishers and all of the fans who voted for our nominee! We hope we can bring the continuation of this story later this year.

Go to Top of Page

morski

2650 Posts

Member since 09/08/2014

Posted - 02/05/2017 : 08:29:34  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send morski a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"As promised, or back to our scheduled programming! :D :D
Here is the second variant, or third cover of our future ZAGOR book: 1000 FACES OF FEAR. It is by the renowned artist PASQUALE FRISENDA (whose award-winning TEX: PATAGONIA you will be able to check out in our deluxe Signature Edition and also read its preview in the Free Comic Book Day (FCBD) comic).
Pasquale drew and painted the cover!"

Go to Top of Page

PijaniPatak
stripovi.com suradnik

Germany
10029 Posts

Member since 20/02/2010

Posted - 02/05/2017 : 11:36:40  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send PijaniPatak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sarghan

quote:

Ovde nam se omaklo nekoliko poruka o Z Factoru
http://forum.stripovi.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=46244&whichpage=59

DNEVNIK CITANJA:
Etika junaštva i deklišeizirani koreni u “Zagor prica...”
Go to Top of Page

legaz

Serbia
2412 Posts

Member since 13/08/2009

Posted - 26/05/2017 : 10:09:40  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send legaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
https://twitter.com/EuroComicsRound/status/867785700275621888

Junaci ne ubijaju one koji ne mogu da se brane.

Edited by - legaz on 26/05/2017 10:10:54
Go to Top of Page

Johnny Difool
Advanced Member

Croatia
13988 Posts

Member since 21/02/2010

Posted - 26/05/2017 : 10:39:40  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send Johnny Difool a Private Message  Reply with Quote
D.J. svaka čast, Patagonija je savršenstvo u svakom pogledu (a i odlično miriši), a o Sedmoj rundi da ne govorim.

Čekam(o) dalje, samo naprijed!

Ja necu imati s kim ostati mlad ako svi ostarite,
i ta ce mi mladost teško pasti...
Go to Top of Page

D.J.
stripovi.com suradnik

USA
7055 Posts

Member since 21/07/2002

Posted - 26/05/2017 : 21:05:00  Show Profile Show Extended Profile  Send D.J. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Difool

D.J. svaka čast, Patagonija je savršenstvo u svakom pogledu (a i odlično miriši), a o Sedmoj rundi da ne govorim.

Čekam(o) dalje, samo naprijed!

Hvala, Johnny! Haha i ja volim miris Patagonije!
1000 Faces of Fear su u stampi, sve tri verzije!

www.epicentercomics.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
forum.stripovi.com © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000